Buttigieg: Legalize Heroin and Meth

Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between decriminalize and legalize so that you quit making these fake news threads.
If there are no repercussions for doing drugs then its as good as legalized. Your playing some sketchy semantics.

Are there repercussions for going 75 in a 55? Yes there are, but they are not criminal.
They don't give out speeding tickets where you come from ?

Yes, they do.

A speeding ticket is not a criminal charge, yet there is still a repercussion.

Don't stop there, just eliminate all laws that hinder your lifestyle, along with hindering your greedy self serving needs. To hell with the elderly, the children and their ideals and thoughts on life eh ? That's right no one needs to tell you anything, just run them stop signs, unbuckle that seat belt, see what that v-8 has under the hood, just do it. Support all the things that civilized society detest if you want... But if you find yourself in a minority, oh well.

What a great little statist you turned out to be, champion of the nanny state. You listed a great many things and lumped them in there all together, but they are not all the same. Running a stop sign hurts someone else, so that should not be allowed, me not wearing my seat belt only hurts me, thus the government should not be telling me to do so. A society is not civilized if their actions are forced by the threat of the government, they are just tamed.

It hurts nobody if I buy a six pack on Sunday to have for the week, but you fucking statist want to tell me i cannot for some god forsaken reason.

Trying to cherry pick the issues in order to attack Christian's is a deplorable thing, but it happens alot more these days. Christian's ain't alone, and the Democrats are gonna find out once again (come election time) that they aren't.

Poor little Christians are so mistreated. I do not give a fuck what the Democrats find, I am not a Democrat, you are 12 miles to the left of me and you think I am the fucking Democrat.

What a joke.
Ok Mitt Romney, is that you ??? LOL

Uh you can't stock up on Saturday if it means that much to you ? It isn't about that though is it ? It's about your hate for Christian's or anyone else that might go along with them on some things. Poor little golfer, everbody picking on you. LOL

Mitt Romney is a big government statist just like you.

Uh you can't stock up on Saturday if it means that much to you ? It isn't about that though is it ? It's about your hate for Christian's or anyone else that might go along with them on some things. Poor little golfer, everbody picking on you. LOL

As is normal with you statist, the point went flying over your fucking head.

It is about what is the function of the government, and that function is not to be our nanny and keep us safe from ourselves. People like you make me want to puke, you cannot function without the government there telling you what to do and what not to do.

Here, try something novel...think for yourself for once. Quit relying on the government to keep you safe and warm.

Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between decriminalize and legalize so that you quit making these fake news threads.
If there are no repercussions for doing drugs then its as good as legalized. Your playing some sketchy semantics.

Are there repercussions for going 75 in a 55? Yes there are, but they are not criminal.

Yes, they do.

Don't pay that ticket and see what happens. They'll suspend your license, and then if you are caught driving, they will fine you again, and detain you until someone comes to pick you up. It just keeps snowballing.

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies. Twitter
Why must you ALWAYS lie? He said "decriminalize", NOT "legalize". I realize the distinction may go over the head of the average Trumpkin.
Herion and meth are very addictive, dangerous, and powerful drugs. No way.

It is about what is the function of the government, and that function is not to be our nanny and keep us safe from ourselves. People like you make me want to puke, you cannot function without the government there telling you what to do and what not to do.

Here, try something novel...think for yourself for once. Quit relying on the government to keep you safe and warm.
Well if the stats weren't so high on traffic deaths caused by drunk drivers, I might give on some things, but you are being selfish in your rants. Look many laws are up for review, and if they are droconian, and the people by consensus want them eliminated, then so be it, but you are just targeting Christian's is what I believe.

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies. Twitter
Why must you ALWAYS lie? He said "decriminalize", NOT "legalize". I realize the distinction may go over the head of the average Trumpkin.
Heroin and meth are very addictive, dangerous, and powerful drugs. No way.
What does that have to do with the OP lying about what was said?

It’s all about drugging up the masses for easy control with the left.

Because it's important for government to tell us what we can eat/drink/smoke etc... Otherwise we'll just do it all wrong. Nanny state über alles!

It's much better to control their access to drugs. Then you've really got them by the balls.

Heroin and meth are very addictive, dangerous, and powerful drugs. No way.
What does that have to do with the OP lying about what was said?
Look, I was raising a family post military and working 60 hours a week in a steel mill on 3rd shift (midnight to 7 AM). One night this friend of mine saw I was tired and really dragging ass. He took me in the men's room and chopped out a couple lines of cocaine. It was amazing at the time. Could work all the overtime. But then I couldn't function without it. That shit is ADDICTIVE! Had to recognize it was no good and stopped cold turkey. (About a 1 year period)Feel bad for people that get caught up in that shit. No. I could never be in favor of legalizing drugs such as this.

Because it's important for government to tell us what we can eat/drink/smoke etc... Otherwise we'll just do it all wrong. Nanny state über alles!
No it's not... You know good and well that most laws and rules created are a result of stats running way to high where injury and short term or long term death occurs as a result of. I really believe that the government could care less about making added rules or laws except when Democrats control it. Then it's on. Keep the Democrats out of office, and things will be alot better in these areas.

Yes, they do.

Don't pay that ticket and see what happens. They'll suspend your license, and then if you are caught driving, they will fine you again, and detain you until someone comes to pick you up. It just keeps snowballing.

Almighty then, we have now firmly established there can be repercussions for non-criminal actions.

That is a good first step.

No it's not... You know good and well that most laws and rules created are a result of stats running way to high where injury and short term or long term death occurs as a result of. I really believe that the government could care less about making added rules or laws except when Democrats control it. Then it's on. Keep the Democrats out of office, and things will be alot better in these areas.

LOL - I hear you. It's different when you do it.

Hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!!!

Well if the stats weren't so high on traffic deaths caused by drunk drivers, I might give on some things, but you are being selfish in your rants. Look many laws are up for review, and if they are droconian, and the people by consensus want them eliminated, then so be it, but you are just targeting Christian's is what I believe.

So, punish the drunk drivers instead of giving them a slap on the wrist. Quit punishing the innocent.

LOL - I hear you. It's different when you do it.

Hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!!!

It is the way of the partisan sheep, they cannot help themselves.

It's much better to control their access to drugs. Then you've really got them by the balls.
That’s why they’re legalizing drugs. Then the government controls the supply to manipulate them.

Forum List

Back