Buy Partisan

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I was watching some recorded Colbert Shows and one of them he showed this interesting app.

It's called Buy Partisan.

You can scan the bar code of products and find out what party they give money to.

I downloaded it and am going to use it the next time I go shopping. Yes, it will make a difference on what products I buy.

If the app says that they didn't contribute to any political parties or candidates, I'll buy that product. Which will probably make buying products harder but I'm going to give it a try.

I believe that corporations shouldn't have anything to do with politics.

BuyPartisan on the App Store on iTunes

I was watching some recorded Colbert Shows and one of them he showed this interesting app.

You can scan the bar code of products and find out what party they give money to.

I downloaded it and am going to use it the next time I go shopping. Yes, it will make a difference on what products I buy.

If the app says that they didn't contribute to any political parties or candidates, I'll buy that product. Which will probably make buying products harder but I'm going to give it a try.

Which corporations, and who's politics?

Do privately incorporated veterinary services have a right to represent the interests of innocent puppy dogs? Where do you draw the line?

Do privately incorporated veterinary services have a right to represent the interests of innocent puppy dogs? Where do you draw the line?

I don't do my shopping at a veterinary office. I take my pets there when they're sick or need shots.

I don't care what party they contribute to. I don't believe that corporations should be involved with politics.

Unfortunately the politicians are just puppets for the corporations. The vast majority of bills in Congress are written by corporations and then they bribe the politicians to vote for them!

I don't do my shopping at a veterinary office. I take my pets there when they're sick or need shots.

I don't care what party they contribute to. I don't believe that corporations should be involved with politics.
Corporations are customers, suppliers, and employees. Do those people have a right to be involved with politics?

Good. Ilook forward to idiots like you starving to death trying to grow their own wheat to make bread.

I buy products based on whether they represent maximum value of my hard earned dollar. I really dont care i fthe company supports gay marriage or whatever.

Corporations are people, my friend.

The app is easier than doing the research. I would prefer an app that tells where a product was made since I am a stickler for buying American made goods.

Good. Ilook forward to idiots like you starving to death trying to grow their own wheat to make bread.

I buy products based on whether they represent maximum value of my hard earned dollar. I really dont care i fthe company supports gay marriage or whatever.

"My hard earned dollar"? :bsflag:
You are on USMB all day and damn near every single day!!!!!!!!!!!! Please explain that "hard earned dollar" part. :cool-45:
Thank you.:eusa_angel:

"My hard earned dollar"? :bsflag:
You are on USMB all day and damn near every single day!!!!!!!!!!!! Please explain that "hard earned dollar" part. :cool-45:
Thank you.:eusa_angel:
Oh look. It's Mr. I-Can't-Read-A-Chart to save my ass chiming in with his usual nonsense.
Please, buy the app. Dont buy anything produced by anyone whose views offend you in some way. In fact, throw away your computer right now.

Arugula growers tend to use illegals to harvest their crops so logically donate most heavily to Democrat candidates. Since it takes a certain sort of lib to even consider eating that crap then it makes sense that they feel safe in donating only to the leftmost.

Corporations are customers, suppliers, and employees. Do those people have a right to be involved with politics?

No.

Corporations are a separate entity from those who own it. Corporations are formed to relieve the liability from those who own it, the stock holders.

The people of a corporation shop and do business in America.

A corporation doesn't shop. It can't grow legs and go into a store and buy something.

Yes the people who work at the corporation can donate all they want within our laws. With their own money and full disclosure.

The people who work at the corporation, ceo, executives, management and workers, are real people and separate from the corporation.

So no, a corporation isn't a person and shouldn't have rights real people have.

When Texas executes a corporation, then I'll believe it's a person.

I'm buying from the business that has best prices not who they support politically.

I'm buying from businesses that don't support anyone politically.

I want to buy American goods from American businesses that don't get involved with politics.

The app is easier than doing the research. I would prefer an app that tells where a product was made since I am a stickler for buying American made goods.

I would like that app too. I try to buy as many products made in America as possible.

I don't care if the product costs more. I support America and American workers.

I also support business that don't get involved with politics.

No.

Corporations are a separate entity from those who own it. Corporations are formed to relieve the liability from those who own it, the stock holders.

The people of a corporation shop and do business in America.

A corporation doesn't shop. It can't grow legs and go into a store and buy something.

Yes the people who work at the corporation can donate all they want within our laws. With their own money and full disclosure.

The people who work at the corporation, ceo, executives, management and workers, are real people and separate from the corporation.

So no, a corporation isn't a person and shouldn't have rights real people have.

When Texas executes a corporation, then I'll believe it's a person.
Corporations buy things all the time. How do you suppose they get machinery and raw materials?
Geez, some people are so fucking stupid I can't stand it.

I would like that app too. I try to buy as many products made in America as possible.

I don't care if the product costs more. I support America and American workers.

I also support business that don't get involved with politics.
Name a non food product made in America.

Arugula growers tend to use illegals to harvest their crops so logically donate most heavily to Democrat candidates. Since it takes a certain sort of lib to even consider eating that crap then it makes sense that they feel safe in donating only to the leftmost.

You're a partisan hack.

I won't limit my purchases to just products from businesses that support democrats. In fact, if they do donate to democrats I won't want to buy their products.

Same goes with republican. If a business donated to republicans I won't want to buy their products.

There's a big difference between you and I.

You don't give a damn about America. You only care about the republican party.

I care about America and don't want businesses to donate money to any political party.

You're a partisan hack.

I won't limit my purchases to just products from businesses that support democrats. In fact, if they do donate to democrats I won't want to buy their products.

Same goes with republican. If a business donated to republicans I won't want to buy their products.

There's a big difference between you and I.

You don't give a damn about America. You only care about the republican party.

I care about America and don't want businesses to donate money to any political party.
You understand corporations cannot donate to candidates, right?

Forum List

Back