Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

Even if he gets impeached by the House, he does not have to resign. You know. Like Clinton.
agree...

he would resign only if he believed the senate would convict him, finalize the impeachment...

I say that, only because if the senate actually was going to convict him of the impeachment charges, the high crimes and misdemeanors...

he would lose all chance of being pardoned by Pence... if the senate conviction took place... no one impeached can be pardoned, according to the constitution... so he would have to resign before the Senate votes on impeachment... if he did not want to face those crimes in a court of law, and get convicted in a court of law, and have a record by a court of law...

then he should or would resign and let Pence/the new president, pardon him
still waiting on a crime. come on fk, post the crime!!
and when I do You'll be ready to call trump lower than pond scum??

I saw Lanny Davis on MSNBC and he did not confirm or deny the report. He was more concerned with the threat that trump made against Cohen's father.

HOW THE HELL DID WE GET A MAFIA BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Too bad it’s Jason Leopold. That guy has as much cred as Cohen.
For a charge as serious as this, I would expect his editors vetted the shit out of the story.

I agree. I understand BuzzFeed's questionable history - but I'll be very surprised if this story isn't true. I would guess that their future existence hinges on it being true. We'll see...
Buzzfake has come out and owned up that it's unverified fake nooz....Little wonder you moonbats fell for it.

CNN is reporting that Cohen was not the source of this story. He just later confirmed it when confronted about it.

Yeah...
A couple investigators provided the info. It is my understanding they are not part of Mueller's team. They were involved before Mueller got involved.

I expwct the Cohen raid may have provided cooroboration....I hope.

If it is not true....it will be used as a battering ram against the final report. If it is true....say hello to President Pence.

I agree. I understand BuzzFeed's questionable history - but I'll be very surprised if this story isn't true. I would guess that their future existence hinges on it being true. We'll see...
At the very least, this story will stop William Barr from burying the Mueller report.

Barr will open up the senate investigation and put both side by side and then see Muellers probe as simply a blackmail crime to cover up the more serious crimes of the democrats

If mueller does not charge many democrat congress then Barr will see mueller is guilty of blackmail crime

Did you watch ANY of his confirmation hearing. He and Mueller are close friend....their families are very close. His praise of Mueller stopped just short of sainthood.

I bet trump's jaw hit the floor when Barr said that. trump was hoping for a protector.

Did you hear him say close friend or not he will judge without influence

He will put both investigations side by side and declare mueller guilty of blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Are you really that stupid?
yes he is

"Lost in all the hype over this story is the fact that the source of the allegation against Trump can only be Michael Cohen, who has already pled guilty and will be going to prison for, among other things, lying."

"Michael Cohen's batshit crazy" - Cory Lewandowski, just now on FOX

Lewandowski called someone crazy? Funny!
how is Lewandowski crazy? ive read 2 of his books about Trump and seen all his interviews. he's never once acted crazy
Right. He's just trying to curry favor.
thats possible. but everyone writes books about Trump. ive read almost all of them.

I saw Lanny Davis on MSNBC and he did not confirm or deny the report. He was more concerned with the threat that trump made against Cohen's father.

HOW THE HELL DID WE GET A MAFIA BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
GOP/DOPer voters.

"Lost in all the hype over this story is the fact that the source of the allegation against Trump can only be Michael Cohen, who has already pled guilty and will be going to prison for, among other things, lying."

I suggest Reading Comprehension 101....no....Cohen was not the source. He probably won't be able to comment about it before Congress.....it might tip off who is a recipient of a sealed indictment.

At the very least, this story will stop William Barr from burying the Mueller report.

Barr will open up the senate investigation and put both side by side and then see Muellers probe as simply a blackmail crime to cover up the more serious crimes of the democrats

If mueller does not charge many democrat congress then Barr will see mueller is guilty of blackmail crime

Did you watch ANY of his confirmation hearing. He and Mueller are close friend....their families are very close. His praise of Mueller stopped just short of sainthood.

I bet trump's jaw hit the floor when Barr said that. trump was hoping for a protector.

Did you hear him say close friend or not he will judge without influence

He will put both investigations side by side and declare mueller guilty of blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

We already know that Barr would just be another fox in the hen house - since Trump nominated him for AG. However, what remains to be seen is how much honor and integrity he has - and how much he cares about his legacy...and patriotism.

The 1 Line That William Barr Wrote About Obstruction That Could Haunt Trump

Trump's nominee for attorney general spelled out obstruction and it sounds a lot like what's in the new BuzzFeed report.
Interesting the Cohen news about being ordered by the great Douche came out after Barr said that.

btw. Spews from Faux news will label them even more anti-American

upload_2019-1-18_19-40-55.png

upload_2019-1-18_19-41-14.png

Forum List

Back