Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SO LONG MARY
See ya wouldn't want to...Oh wait, I would like to be you, and retire at 59 on 150k a year for life.

Making stuff up....again ?

I just said so long.....I didn't say any more.
Nope, look it up, and full benefits.

My mistake. Somehow I thought you implied that I would want to be like her. My apologies.

For my part, you could not pay me enough to go down in history as she will...as a corrupt, two-faced pol. She can keep her money

houseresults-2014.png

I am liking the looks of this... heh heh heh

SO LONG MARY
See ya wouldn't want to...Oh wait, I would like to be you, and retire at 59 on 150k a year for life.

My mistake. Somehow I thought you implied that I would want to be like her. My apologies.

For my part, you could not pay me enough to go down in history as she will...as a corrupt, two-faced pol. She can keep her money
So glad you approve since it's your bill to pay.

SO LONG MARY

Approve it or not...we are going to pay the bill.

Was that ever an issue ?

Was that ever an issue ?
Only that her life doesn't exactly suck now. She can play golf for the rest of her if she decides to.

God damn you are dumb. Learn how the Congress works, please.

I understand how Congress works ... Senators vote on legislation and if it passes both the House and Senate it will go on to the White House for approval. Mary Landrieu won't have a vote anymore ... Because she lost the election ... You cannot make it mean anything other than that.
Alright Mr. Wizard, who decides what comes to the floor for a vote? Is it Jesus? Is it Mr. Potato Head? Is it the Pope?

Well if it's Harry Reid then nothing comes to the floor...

God damn you are dumb. Learn how the Congress works, please.

I understand how Congress works ... Senators vote on legislation and if it passes both the House and Senate it will go on to the White House for approval. Mary Landrieu won't have a vote anymore ... Because she lost the election ... You cannot make it mean anything other than that.
Alright Mr. Wizard, who decides what comes to the floor for a vote? Is it Jesus? Is it Mr. Potato Head? Is it the Pope?

Well if it's Harry Reid then nothing comes to the floor...
Amazing how that works eh, but dumbshit here seems to believe we needed her vote for that Liberal Agenda stuff, which will never be introduced for a vote.

Was that ever an issue ?
Only that her life doesn't exactly suck now. She can play golf for the rest of her if she decides to.

If money is your measure, have at it.

Was that ever an issue ?

If money is your measure, have at it.
That's one of them. In capitalism such things matter.

Sorry Paint............Mary's gone in 2015...........

Do you need a tissue...................

sniff sniff..............

Maybe that will cheer you up...........

:funnyface:

Nope, I honestly don't give a fuck. If you'd read the thread you'd know why.

LOL

For someone who doesn't give a fuck, you sure have posted a lot on it troll..................What's the matter..........she didn't give you any when she was whoring herself out...............

poor thing.

Nope, I honestly don't give a fuck. If you'd read the thread you'd know why.

LOL

For someone who doesn't give a fuck, you sure have posted a lot on it troll..................What's the matter..........she didn't give you any when she was whoring herself out...............

poor thing.

I posted to teach morons that 53 to 54 doesn't matter a damn, especially when the big dog has a veto pen.

Mary gets fired today................She sided with Obama and was the deciding vote for Obamacare...............Now she pays as the Dems pay for the law...................

Listen to here on the local station defending Obamacare..............

Mary Landrieu 8217 s Angry Interview On Ringside Politics Show- Dec 5 2014 WGSO

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

This morning U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) appeared as a guest on my radio program, Ringside Politics, on WGSO 990 AM in New Orleans.

Over the past 16 years as host of Ringside Politics, I have interviewed Senator Landrieu over a dozen times. In the past, she would call in to promote a particular issue or cause, usually engaging in pleasant conversation or good natured debate.

Our relationship certainly changed in our last radio interview, which occurred over a year ago on the contentious topic of Internet taxes. It was a testy exchange as the Senator and I clashed on whether the government should extend its reach into Internet commerce and tax consumers who purchase goods online.

After our on air tax debate, the Senator refrained from appearing on my program, even though she had an open invitation. She finally relented this morning and called in for an interview; though she seemed quite unhappy, possibly because polls show her way behind.

Initially, we discussed her infamous decision to support ObamaCare and later her 97% support for President Obama and finally the shocking allegations made by State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) that there was rampant voter fraud in her last election. In fact, Guillory alleged that 10% of Landrieu’s votes were fraudulent in the last election.

The Senator abruptly ended our 11 minute interview before I could ask the dozens of questions submitted by listeners, who wanted to know why she supported the President on issues such as gun control, amnesty for illegal aliens, liberal judicial appointments, higher spending, and more taxes.

Here is a link to the heated interview, which showed how much pressure Senator Landrieu feels as her 35-year political career may be ending. Her downfall, however, is of her own making; Landrieu has no one to blame but herself.

Yep, how dare a democrat vote for a health care plan that will help bring us close to what other civilized countries do for their citizens. God bless republicans for trying to keep us in the 19th century.

Forum List

Back