Caitlyn freak wants to adopt baby boy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Probably wants to molest it.

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly planning to adopt, with rumors that the reality television star is starting a family of her own — but could be doing it as a publicity stunt.

Jenner, who has a big family already with children from a previous marriage, kids with Kris Jenner and step-children in the Kardashian girls, now reportedly wants to adopt on her own. The child would be the first since Jenner’s transition last year, when she stopped living as Bruce Jenner and started living as Caitlyn.

Read more at Caitlyn Jenner Adopting? Report Claims Jenner Is Trying To Adopt Baby Boy, Seen By Some As Publicity Stunt

She is like 60 years old. Talk about a juvenile mental case. Good gawd

Who is "she"? We're talking about a man. Use the proper pronoun.

Mr. Bruce "Kaitlyn" Jenner, the man...HE wants to adopt a baby boy. He specified a baby boy. I hope this one goes to the US Supreme Court..

Who is "she"? We're talking about a man. Use the proper pronoun.

Mr. Bruce "Kaitlyn" Jenner, the man...HE wants to adopt a baby boy. He specified a baby boy. I hope this one goes to the US Supreme Court..

If he actually is able to adopt, I sure hope the state monitors the situation closely.

There would have to be some serious bribery going on for someone of that age to adopt a child.

Awesome news, maybe they can move to Texas and start attending Ted Cruz's church!

That's a rather narrow observation.

Jenner's condition is the result of a hormone imbalance. The physical transformation he went through to affirm the he is now a she does not mean she is a pedophile.

Jenner has children and grandchildren. I cannot say that he has transformed into a she in anything but his own mind.

As long as he has a penis and testicles and desires sex with women, he will always be a HE.

By all means, please continue obsessing over her, and sharing articles about her with other people. Help her spread publicity. :rolleyes:

Jenner's condition is the result of a hormone imbalance. The physical transformation he went through to affirm the he is now a she does not mean she is a pedophile.

I think his condition is more due to his jealousy of his stepdaughters that whore themselves out for attention.
He wants some of that attention too.

I think his condition is more due to his jealousy of his stepdaughters that whore themselves out for attention.
You're giving her plenty :thup:

:rolleyes:

You aren't the first to say that. It's been an explanation for quite awhile.

Forum List

Back