Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing political enigma

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.

Well that's a ticket CRUZ/JENNER:

caitlyn-jenner-supports-ted-cruz-trans-ambassador-lead.jpg

caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-012816.jpg

Uh-Oh Bruce/Caitlin is doing that wave with the RIGHT HAND :eek-52: obviously ANOTHER Nazi :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

2A92852200000578-3152418-image-m-12_1437015126300.jpg

GettyImages-508049048.jpg
I would vote for this

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

She might do more for gays by saying she's a republican. Maybe Republicans will stop using gay as a wedge issue. Lots of more important things to worry about like Bruce realizes that he's rich so the Republican party serves his financial best interest despite the social issues.
Nope. Republicans do not accept Jenner
Who cares. Bruce, unlike you, is smart enough to realize it doesn't matter. Bruce is rich and will get to take advantage of Republican economic policies. And he will live free to be gay in his gated community.

They only use God gays and guns to get stupid people to vote against themselves financially. If you vote GOP over the gay issue you are voting against yourself financially.

Assuming you ain't rich.
Jenner isn't gay.

She might do more for gays by saying she's a republican. Maybe Republicans will stop using gay as a wedge issue. Lots of more important things to worry about like Bruce realizes that he's rich so the Republican party serves his financial best interest despite the social issues.
Who cares. Bruce, unlike you, is smart enough to realize it doesn't matter. Bruce is rich and will get to take advantage of Republican economic policies. And he will live free to be gay in his gated community.

They only use God gays and guns to get stupid people to vote against themselves financially. If you vote GOP over the gay issue you are voting against yourself financially.

Assuming you ain't rich.
Jenner isn't gay.
Good for you in discerning the difference between gender identity and homosexuality.

Some children are born with both characteristics of male and female.
That would be a fraction of 1%. The rest are browbeaten by attention seeking parents. It's likely a form of Munchausen's syndrome.
Open your mind. Open your heart.
My heart is made of stainless steel and I have ice water in my veins. These are sick parents raising even sicker children whose future is to commit suicide at a young age,

That would be a fraction of 1%. The rest are browbeaten by attention seeking parents. It's likely a form of Munchausen's syndrome.
My heart is made of stainless steel and I have ice water in my veins. These are sick parents raising even sicker children whose future is to commit suicide at a young age,
I completely agree that you're heartless.

Try putting yourself in these parents shoes. What would you do? Kill your kid?

Aren't you a psychotherapist? DSM no longer considers gender dysphoria a disorder.

Assuming you ain't rich.
Jenner isn't gay.
Good for you in discerning the difference between gender identity and homosexuality.
Jenner in his own words likes the ladies. He has a penis and Fucks women, he's not gay.

I completely agree that you're heartless.

Try putting yourself in these parents shoes. What would you do? Kill your kid?

Stop telling the kid he's transgendered and being an attention whore.

Forum List

Back