Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing political enigma

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.
Jenner is a fucking freak of nature. Nothing more

They are human beings, and many of them are extraordinary people. Much more interesting than the run of the mill bigots who post on this thread.

images (11).jpg

Consider this. If a man or woman's genitals are deformed or not working, is the man no longer a man and the woman no longer a woman?
Consider this: If a man and wife in the Tennessee hills get a divorce are they still cousins?
Is a woman still a woman when her uterus or breasts are removed? What is it you think gender is? Body parts?
This is a serious question. Plenty of women suffer when their breasts and uterus are removed? Is a woman no longer a woman when she doesn't give birth? How about nuns? Are they women? They don't have sex or make babies. Are they no longer female gender?
What do their chromosomes and DNA say?

If a woman or a man has their genitals blown up are they no longer a man or a woman?

Some children are born with both characteristics of male and female.

Bigots are their own kind of freak. It is not normal to be that hateful toward people who are different from you.

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

She might do more for gays by saying she's a republican. Maybe Republicans will stop using gay as a wedge issue. Lots of more important things to worry about like Bruce realizes that he's rich so the Republican party serves his financial best interest despite the social issues.

Our culture is undeniably uneducated about transgender individuals. At worst, this ignorance results in violent hate crimes and murders. In its most benevolent form, transgenderism is viewed as a "phase" or transgender individuals are regarded as "confused." A new study, however, pushes back on these misconceptions by finding that transgender children identify with their gender identity as consistently as their cisgender peers.

"Our study addressed concerns we often hear the lay public and even scientific audiences express: concerns that transgender children are pretending or being difficult or that they don't 'really' believe they are a boy (or girl)," lead researcher and University of Washington psychology professor Kristina Olson told Mic. "We wanted to know what happened if we used measures other than traditional self-report measures — would these stereotypes be upheld?"

The study, which will run in Psychological Science, recruited pre-pubescent transgender-identifying children who were age-matched with their cisgender siblings, as well as another group of cisgender children. The trans and cisgender children's gender identities were determined through measures of gender development such as the Implicit Association Test, which is a device developed to scientifically explore "the unconscious roots of thinking and feeling," according to its website. Olson and her team decided to use such measures because "implicit gender identity and a strong implicit preference for their own gender" is evident in other children at this age and, hopefully, the same measures could be used to assess identity and preferences in transgender kids as well.

The study's findings support what trans advocates have been saying for years: Being transgender is not a phase or a choice, but a consistent gender identity. The study indicated that transgender children's responses were indistinguishable from the two groups of cisgender children, suggesting that trans and cisgender children identify with their gender in the same consistent ways.
Science Just Proved What Trans Kids Have Always Known

Jenner is a freak but not an enigma. Enigma is a racial slur. It's another way of saying the N word.

She might do more for gays by saying she's a republican. Maybe Republicans will stop using gay as a wedge issue. Lots of more important things to worry about like Bruce realizes that he's rich so the Republican party serves his financial best interest despite the social issues.
Nope. Republicans do not accept Jenner

Enigma might be a good word for Caitlyn Jenner but it's interesting that the radical left assumes that freakazoiids always vote for democrats. I assumed the same thing.
My gay boss sooo wanted to be a Republican. The GOP were willing to sacrifice log cabin Republicans to win the religious vote.

I wished our state and company didn't let him get married or share insurance with his husband. I sooo wished they took away the child he adopted from Guatemala. Gays who vote GOP deserve whatever they get. It's like Jews who voted for Hitler. Lol

Some children are born with both characteristics of male and female.
That would be a fraction of 1%. The rest are browbeaten by attention seeking parents. It's likely a form of Munchausen's syndrome.

Nope. Republicans do not accept Jenner
Who cares. Bruce, unlike you, is smart enough to realize it doesn't matter. Bruce is rich and will get to take advantage of Republican economic policies. And he will live free to be gay in his gated community.

They only use God gays and guns to get stupid people to vote against themselves financially. If you vote GOP over the gay issue you are voting against yourself financially.

Assuming you ain't rich.

Forum List

Back