Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing political enigma

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.

He's a mentally-ill, sixty-something-year-old man, who thinks he's a woman. There is no reason why any sane person should give him any credence.

Jenner.jpg

Gender identity is different than sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is about who we're attracted to. Gender identity is about our own personal sense of being male or female.
No matter how you slice and dice them (pun intended) They are still just mentally ill perverts. ..... :cuckoo:
They are human beings.

Robbers, rapists, child molesters, murderers, gang members, and all similar manner of degenerates are also human beings.

So what?

Consider this. If a man or woman's genitals are deformed or not working, is the man no longer a man and the woman no longer a woman?
Exactly. Just a change in the genitals, does not turn one from a man into a woman, does it?

You and I agree.
If the trans individual lives as the gender opposite to the one he or she was born in, what's it to you anyway?

Gender identity is different than sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is about who we're attracted to. Gender identity is about our own personal sense of being male or female.
No matter how you slice and dice them (pun intended) They are still just mentally ill perverts. ..... :cuckoo:
They are human beings.

Robbers, rapists, child molesters, murderers, gang members, and all similar manner of degenerates are also human beings.

So what?
How does it affect you that Jenner dresses as a woman? Why can't you leave Jenner and trans people alone?

Consider this. If a man or woman's genitals are deformed or not working, is the man no longer a man and the woman no longer a woman?
Exactly. Just a change in the genitals, does not turn one from a man into a woman, does it?

You and I agree.
If the trans individual lives as the gender opposite to the one he or she was born in, what's it to you anyway?
If an individual lives as a dog, who are you to say that person has mental issues?

You and I agree.
If an individual lives as a dog, who are you to say that person has mental issues?
You don't get. You don't want to get it. So be it.

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.
She's got balls, I'll give her that much.

Forum List

Back