Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing political enigma

Some children are born with both characteristics of male and female.
That would be a fraction of 1%. The rest are browbeaten by attention seeking parents. It's likely a form of Munchausen's syndrome.
Open your mind. Open your heart.
My heart is made of stainless steel and I have ice water in my veins. These are sick parents raising even sicker children whose future is to commit suicide at a young age,
I completely agree that you're heartless.

Try putting yourself in these parents shoes. What would you do? Kill your kid?

Stop telling the kid he's transgendered and being an attention whore.
What kid? YOUR kid?

You'd tell the kid you have to be what I say you are or out you go. Right?

Transgender men and women have been raped, beaten, and killed, often with impunity, throughout history, but only recently have we been keeping count. In 1993 Brandon Teena was raped by two former friends after they discovered he was born a woman. Teena reported the rape, but his local sheriff, who called Teena "it," refused to arrest the attackers. Five days after assaulting him, they returned and murdered him.

How I Learned to Hate Transgender People

Transgender men and women have been raped, beaten, and killed, often with impunity, throughout history, but only recently have we been keeping count. In 1993 Brandon Teena was raped by two former friends after they discovered he was born a woman. Teena reported the rape, but his local sheriff, who called Teena "it," refused to arrest the attackers. Five days after assaulting him, they returned and murdered him.

That would be a fraction of 1%. The rest are browbeaten by attention seeking parents. It's likely a form of Munchausen's syndrome.
My heart is made of stainless steel and I have ice water in my veins. These are sick parents raising even sicker children whose future is to commit suicide at a young age,

What kid? YOUR kid?

If I had a child with body integrity disorder I would not chop off their legs, arms and put drano in their eyes to blind them, You get a sick child help. Most of these children suddenly found to be transgendered are told they are by sick parents. Not long ago there was a little girl being raised by two gay perverts. They dressed her as a boy and sent her to school as Robert. The poor child kept screaming "I'm a girl". The pervert fuck wads threatened to sue the school if they didn't call her Robert. Meanwhile, the poor girl refuses to answer to that name. She'll kill herself by the time she's 12.

Robin Rosenberg, a clinical psychologist and co-author of the psychology textbook "Abnormal Psychology" (Worth Publishers, 2009) speaks about the change in the DSM.

For instance, many transgender people -- those who identify with a gender different than the one they were assigned at birth -- are not distressed by their cross-gender identification and should not be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, Rosenberg said.

Transgender people and their allies have pointed out that distress in gender dysphoria is not an inherent part of being transgender. This sets it apart from many other disorders in the DSM, because if someone is depressed, for example, he or she is, almost by definition, distressed as part of depression. In contrast, the distress that accompanies gender dysphoria arises as a result of a culture that stigmatizes people who do not conform to gender norms, Rosenberg said.
Gender Dysphoria: DSM-5 Reflects Shift In Perspective On Gender Identity

What kid? YOUR kid?

If I had a child with body integrity disorder I would not chop off their legs, arms and put drano in their eyes to blind them, You get a sick child help. Most of these children suddenly found to be transgendered are told they are by sick parents. Not long ago there was a little girl being raised by two gay perverts. They dressed her as a boy and sent her to school as Robert. The poor child kept screaming "I'm a girl". The pervert fuck wads threatened to sue the school if they didn't call her Robert. Meanwhile, the poor girl refuses to answer to that name. She'll kill herself by the time she's 12.
I believe you'd rather kill your child then accept the child for who he or she is.

Wasn't he coming on to normal men? It pisses them off. Perves should stop.

Wasn't he coming on to normal men? It pisses them off. Perves should stop.
Big deal. Men make unwanted passes at women and don't murder them. What a pathetic excuse for murder.

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.
*He

As long as you have a swinging dick, you are a guy. It's a biological thing.

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.
Hate to break it to ya, she is a he... Lol

Forum List

Back