Calif state Senate bans purchases of ALL "semiautomatic" rifles with detachable mags

I don't know how anyone can live in that state. It's no wonder they're moving to Texas. I just hope they leave their insane libtard politics behind. That's what's making the place almost uninhabitable. So if your from commiefornia, and you move to Texas please don't fuck this place up for the rest of us.

There's no where left to go.

Ammunition purchasers would submit their information and a $50 fee to the state Department of Justice which would maintain a list of qualified buyers that would be checked by ammo stores. Purchasers would have to show their driver's license or other ID at the time they buy bullets.
1. They are "maintaining a list" of ammo buyers. Translation: Ammunition registry to use whenever they want to discriminate against ammo buyers.
2. DL/ID to buy bullets? And yet, they are against a Voter ID law.

The Senate also approved a bill that would outlaw the sale, purchase and manufacture in California of semiautomatic rifles that can accept detachable magazines. SB 374 also would require those who own such weapons to register them with the state.
And i'm sure this will stop the gangbangers. :cuckoo:

Sounds unconstitutional to me

On what grounds?

Heller and "reasonable restrictions”, does this seem reasonable you?

and before you go there, its more than just 'reasonable restrictions' on purchases, the banning or overly onerous control of mechanisms as they apply to the use of gun(s), can be ruled unreasonable....

I don't know how anyone can live in that state. It's no wonder they're moving to Texas. I just hope they leave their insane libtard politics behind. That's what's making the place almost uninhabitable. So if your from commiefornia, and you move to Texas please don't fuck this place up for the rest of us.

There's no where left to go.

Pete the people who are leaving are not your Far Left Liberal.....if they are Liberal they are probably considered more of a Conservative Liberal.... they cant stand this shit either....

Forum List

Back