California releases 1,400 LIFERS!!!

Tell me this state isn't the #1 shithole in the country!!!!

More than 80 percent of lifers are in prison for murder, while the remaining are mostly rapists and kidnappers.

1,400 'lifers' released from California prisons in last 3 years - CBS News

You cant even make this shit up!! The residents of this state are braindead.

Do you know why?

Yes

The state has gone full blown retard.

That retard makes a whole lot of money

More than 80 percent of lifers are in prison for murder, while the remaining are mostly rapists and kidnappers.

I don't know all the reasons why SCOTUS ordered California to reduce their prison population but-----but...

..."Tens of thousands of low-risk inmates are being diverted from state prisons to the local authorities, and good-behavior credits have been expanded for certain classes of inmates to allow earlier releases."

and

..."The few studies of recidivism among released lifers including a Stanford University report show they re-offend at much lower rates than other inmates released on parole and none has been convicted of a new murder.
Of the 860 murderers paroled between 1990 and 2010 that Stanford tracked, only five inmates committed new crimes and none were convicted of murder. The average released lifer is in his mid-50s. Experts say older ex-cons are less prone to commit new crimes than younger ones."

I don't know all the reasons why SCOTUS ordered California to reduce their prison population but-----but...

..."Tens of thousands of low-risk inmates are being diverted from state prisons to the local authorities, and good-behavior credits have been expanded for certain classes of inmates to allow earlier releases."

and

..."The few studies of recidivism among released lifers including a Stanford University report show they re-offend at much lower rates than other inmates released on parole and none has been convicted of a new murder.
Of the 860 murderers paroled between 1990 and 2010 that Stanford tracked, only five inmates committed new crimes and none were convicted of murder. The average released lifer is in his mid-50s. Experts say older ex-cons are less prone to commit new crimes than younger ones."

As a result of Browns dumb liberal a$$, releasing these prisoners among others to the streets of our cities has been a disaster. Crime is increasing as a result. Consequently, I keep the SIG, Kimber et al at the ready.

-Geaux

MorningJoe.jpg

and

Yep, the other take away from this thread is the author of the OP's hyperbole which is dishonest by omission of all of the facts.

and

As a result of Browns dumb liberal a$$, releasing these prisoners among others to the streets of our cities has been a disaster. Crime is increasing as a result. Consequently, I keep the SIG, Kimber et al at the ready.

-Geaux

MorningJoe.jpg

Do you dream about the day you get to kill another person? Are you a Zimmerman or Dunn waiting for an opportunity?

and

-Geaux

MorningJoe.jpg

Do you dream about the day you get to kill another person? Are you a Zimmerman or Dunn waiting for an opportunity?

As a result of failed radical, liberal and otherwise poor decision making, I have no other responsible choice than to be trained and armed to defend myself and family

Justice indeed

Actually, we are more like this guy

[youtube]58p1X-yOWy8[/youtube]
-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

MorningJoe.jpg

As a result of failed radical, liberal and otherwise poor decision making, I have no other responsible choice than to be trained and armed to defend myself and family

Justice indeed

Actually, we are more like this guy

[youtube]58p1X-yOWy8[/youtube]
-Geaux

So you do dream of being a hero. Does your fantasy life have any link to reality, or is the dream of killing another human being the dominant feature?

That aside, I live in the SF Bay Area and crime - especially violent crime - hasn't exploded. Oakland, Vallejo, East Palo Alto garner headlines but North Richmond and Pittsburg have been quiet. Only San Jose has experienced an upsurge of violence but SJ isn't likely attributable to the release of violent criminals.

Jerry Brown inherited serous problems from The Arnold (remember that guy, the GOP and their fellow travelers once wanted to amend the Constitution so he could run for the job of POTUS?). Jerry Brown is one if the smartest fiscal conservative and social liberals to hold an executive office in a long time. Your hyperbole is both dishonest and ridiculous!

I'm just glad I don't live there

man oh man, you people who live there needs to figure out how to PROTECT yourselves from you OWN GOVERNMENT

good luck

and the best part is....we send them to your State and all the others.....

Smug assed answer, what you mean of corse is we've set them free to murder again and rape your daughters. Fine damn attitude!

I'm just glad I don't live there

man oh man, you people who live there needs to figure out how to PROTECT yourselves from you OWN GOVERNMENT

good luck

I suspect most of us in California are glad you don't live hear. And I'm certain the average IQ in CA is higher by your lack of presence. So please stay home.

Forum List

Back