California suffering through SEVERE climate change

And your point is what, that Republicans are to blame for California being prone to wildfires?

of course :eusa_eh: You didn't read the OP?

90363628.gif
So California is having another drought, nothing new. It's been going on for many centuries, what is your fucking point???

California's Drought? What drought. We have as much rain this year as any year.
Last year was one of the wettest years with us setting records in Agriculture. I guess everyone will demand links, yes? Like I could not give them.

The big contraversy last year was the fact that despite records in rainfall that Los Angeles would not end water restrictions from the previous year.

Water Restrictions mean simply that Los Angeles charges twice the price well delivering the same amount of water.

Nobody remembers Senator Feinstein diverting water from the Central Valley to save the Delta Smelt, which somehow is still alive after 50 years of the same diversion of water to the San Joaquin valley.

I guess nobody knows the Politicians in the North reported record harvests for their farms, or that they want to take farmland for Wind Farms.

I also guess nobody remembers that last year the Corn harvest from the Midwest was diverted to make Ethanol, Bio-Fuel. Causing a tremendous crisis with Cattle production.

Yep we needed feed for the Cattle but the Green Energy nuts have a President which diverted Food to Fuel, allowing priced of Beef to rise dramatically.

And now the big lie is we have a drought in the Desert of California.

Its government policy that is causing problems with the medias help, not the Climate.

Not just Liberal media, I was reading an article in the Wall Street Journal about the food prices and there is not one mention of what happened last year, only this year, and this year just began but somehow this years "drought" is causing all this, seems like its not even spring yet? That this years crop is not even planted, yet this year's drought is a problem.

Well, the drought is non-existent in California.

Not that the truth matters.

Well, asshole, no links, no credibility.
California drought: Sierra snowpack is barely there - SFGate

The snow levels in the Sierra were only 18 percent of average on Thursday, when the last of the season's once-a-month measurements was taken by the California Department of Water Resources. That's worse than last month, when the snowpack was 32 percent of normal for the date.

no links no credibility? wow, so only a google searchable link is credible, good thing Google is a Liberal Democrat controlled search engine.

The Castaic Reservoir is full, I am the witness to this. Here is my pick.

I bet I can take a pic of Diamond Valley lake and prove that reservoir is full as well.

Attachments

• $Castaic Lake, April 2014.jpg
    $Castaic Lake, April 2014.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 92
How did the reservoirs become full during a drought? Its a great question, I remember last year when we got all that rain, record grape crops, which is a water intensive crop.

I wonder what the grape production will be this year, will it be another record?

Record California Wine Grape Harvest - Wines & Vines - Wine Industry News Headlines

Record California Wine Grape Harvest 4.23 million tons crushed, according to preliminary grape crush report

Read more at: Record California Wine Grape Harvest - Wines & Vines - Wine Industry News Headlines
Copyright © Wines & Vines

Basically the media, the internet media webpages, the democrats, and all the supporters must lie in order to sell global warming, most of you will never see the Castaic Lake reservoir or Diamond Valley lake so you will never know the truth.

San Rafael, Calif.—California followed up the bumper harvest of 2012 with an even larger one in 2013. At 4.23 million tons, it was higher than analysts expected. According to the preliminary grape crush report released today by the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service, California growers produced 2.41 million tons of red wine grapes and 1.83 million tons of white wine grapes).

Read more at: Record California Wine Grape Harvest - Wines & Vines - Wine Industry News Headlines
Copyright © Wines & Vines

so the production of grapes keeps going up? even in severe drought?

good things liberals drink so much wine, still, how is it possible in a severe drought? And what about the increase in use of water for Solar Panels, for Solar Farms, how can California afford billions of gallons of water for Solar Power?

Think about it, going into the summer, the dry period for California, all the Reservoirs are full, how is it possible and why should a drought emergency be declared while all the reservoirs are full?

Last edited:
Well, all I know is I live here and it SUCKS with this heat wave. And no, it is not normal in this neck of the woods.

Last year was one of the wettest years with us setting records in Agriculture. I guess everyone will demand links, yes? Like I could not give them.

The big contraversy last year was the fact that despite records in rainfall that Los Angeles would not end water restrictions from the previous year.

Water Restrictions mean simply that Los Angeles charges twice the price well delivering the same amount of water.

Nobody remembers Senator Feinstein diverting water from the Central Valley to save the Delta Smelt, which somehow is still alive after 50 years of the same diversion of water to the San Joaquin valley.

I guess nobody knows the Politicians in the North reported record harvests for their farms, or that they want to take farmland for Wind Farms.

I also guess nobody remembers that last year the Corn harvest from the Midwest was diverted to make Ethanol, Bio-Fuel. Causing a tremendous crisis with Cattle production.

Yep we needed feed for the Cattle but the Green Energy nuts have a President which diverted Food to Fuel, allowing priced of Beef to rise dramatically.

Its government policy that is causing problems with the medias help, not the Climate.

Not just Liberal media, I was reading an article in the Wall Street Journal about the food prices and there is not one mention of what happened last year, only this year, and this year just began but somehow this years "drought" is causing all this, seems like its not even spring yet? That this years crop is not even planted, yet this year's drought is a problem.

The snow levels in the Sierra were only 18 percent of average on Thursday, when the last of the season's once-a-month measurements was taken by the California Department of Water Resources. That's worse than last month, when the snowpack was 32 percent of normal for the date.

no links no credibility? wow, so only a google searchable link is credible, good thing Google is a Liberal Democrat controlled search engine.

I bet I can take a pic of Diamond Valley lake and prove that reservoir is full as well.

As it is, Californians will have to make do with half-full reservoirs.

Lake Oroville, the primary storage reservoir for the State Water Project, is at 53 percent of its capacity, which is 65 percent of average for this time. Shasta Lake, which is part of the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation's Central Valley Project and is the largest reservoir in the state, is at 53 percent of capacity, or 61 percent of normal.

The San Luis Reservoir - an important summer supply pool for both the State Water Project and the Central Valley Project - is 47 percent full, which is 52 percent of its historical storage level for this time of year.

Well, Elektra, looks like you stand branded a liar. 71% is not full.

California Data Exchange Center

I don't see a Diamond Valley on that list, but for all the resevoirs on that list, the overall average is 64.5%. In mid-May. Not at all a good number.

I'm sick of low-info, rw, reactionary posters jumping into the thread, head first w/o reading the OP mind you, to vomit forth their opinion. Save it Skippy :eusa_hand:

I'm sick of low-info, rw, reactionary posters jumping into the thread, head first w/o reading the OP mind you, to vomit forth their opinion. Save it Skippy :eusa_hand:
I really don't give a shit what you're sick of, Dot Cum. Got it, hack? Now go crawl back under your rock.

Texans are drinking their own toilet water in order to not admit to climate change.

[youtube]8FtLJIH_YzU[/youtube]

Forum List

Back