Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

It’s also unsurprisingly ignorant.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in public accommodations with regard to religion.

Religion is a theoretical belief, so it also covers strategies for combating epidmics.
Certainly "flattening the curve" is not science, and science says that is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do, preventing herd immunity, making the epidemic last forever, and killing the largest number of people possible.
Fauci is the messiah of a new religion.

I'd laugh and tell the owner I'll take my business elsewhere.

You're the one thinking someone else's private health history is somehow a prelude to shopping

You're kinda sad

I have traveled all over the world and countries use to want to be certain you had been vaccinated for Smallpox, Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Polio and Meningitis.

Sounds like you are pretty fragile and take offense easily.

I'd laugh and tell the owner I'll take my business elsewhere.

You're the one thinking someone else's private health history is somehow a prelude to shopping

You're kinda sad

I would just lie, which is perfectly legal since there would be no law violated.
You just can't lie if you want to impact a law, like visiting Hawaii without quarantine.

Democratic Party says requiring IDs to vote is racist but requiring proof of vaccines isn’t. LOL
Voter ID laws are bad faith measures enacted by Republicans in an effort to disadvantage voters of color.

Private businesses who refuse to accommodate those not vaccinated do so regardless of color – or any other demographic classification, for that matter.

Religion is a theoretical belief, so it also covers strategies for combating epidmics.
Certainly "flattening the curve" is not science, and science says that is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do, preventing herd immunity, making the epidemic last forever, and killing the largest number of people possible.
Fauci is the messiah of a new religion.

Now who is being fragile? We never achieved herd immunity with smallpox, polio and yellow fever.

Voter ID laws are bad faith measures enacted by Republicans in an effort to disadvantage voters of color.

Private businesses who refuse to accommodate those not vaccinated do so regardless of color – or any other demographic classification, for that matter.
Bullshit. So you’re saying black people are too dumb to get IDs. Pretty racist. So should businesses be allowed to ban fat people? They are unhealthy and provide a tough work environment

I have traveled all over the world and countries use to want to be certain you had been vaccinated for Smallpox, Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Polio and Meningitis.

Sounds like you are pretty fragile and take offense easily.

Fragile? Nah, I just won't be forced or intimidated into taking a questionable "vaccine". You want it, get the jab and don't worry about my descion.

After all, you're safe if you do....right?

Fckn idiot, you're trying to force a questionable agenda.

You're fragile...and weak

No you have to fill out paper work to get a free ID and you have to be homeless. They also don't go into your neighborhood and give you free IDs.
Anyone who wants an ID may get one. Or are you agreeing with Democrats that blacks are too stupid to get IDs. Because I vehemently disagree with that. You’re too stupid cause you’re a dumb leftist. Zero to do with your skin color.

Fragile? Nah, I just won't be forced or intimidated into taking a questionable "vaccine". You want it, get the jab and don't worry about my descion.

After all, you're safe if you do....right?

Fckn idiot, you're trying to force a questionable agenda.

You're fragile...and weak
She is an Islamist who dresses like an umbrella but she is telling you what rights you have? Comical

Forum List

Back