Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

I have traveled all over the world and countries use to want to be certain you had been vaccinated for Smallpox, Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Polio and Meningitis.

Sounds like you are pretty fragile and take offense easily.

Those are real vaccines for real epidemics that are ongoing or reoccurring.
So far, covid-19 is not endemic to humans, it can't survive in a human for more than 14 days, and therefore can't be ongoing or reoccurring normally.
So there is no long term advantage to covid vaccinations.
They will soon be totally obsolete, and then a liability only.
Since the risk of death from infection for those under 40 and healthy, is so infinitesimally small, it actually would be slightly better for healthy people to get infected than vaccinated.
There is less long term risk from actual infection.

The point of vaccination before travel is just to protect you, not to prevent you from spreading disease to others.

no, just this inept, potato head administration.

You unvaxxed fuckers are the potato heads. Reality is a bitch, bitch.
It's because of ignorant asshole like you that THIS is happening.

Idaho moves to start rationing medical care amid surge in covid

https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2021/09/07
4 days ago — Amid surge in covid cases, Biden to outline plan for decreasing ... as the nation adds an average of more than 150,000 cases each day.

Florida added 100K COVID cases this week, lowest since mid ...

https://www.local10.com › news › florida › 2021/09/10
1 day ago — The 100,012 new cases from Sept. 3-9 is the state's lowest weekly total since mid-July. Florida had three consecutive weeks with over 150,000 ...

Blame that on your people for medical experimentation on Black people. Regardless of your deflection, the point is that there are more white people unvaxxed than anything else. Mind your own business and work with your community to get them vaxxed since they are the major problem.
i have no problem with people who get or dont get vaxed regardless of race or political affiliation .... i'm just pointing out the division the left is fomenting over the their Chicom allies lab created virus ! and unlike you i blame the CCP for covid not Americans .

You unvaxxed fuckers are the potato heads. Reality is a bitch, bitch.
It's because of ignorant asshole like you that THIS is happening.

Idaho moves to start rationing medical care amid surge in covid

https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2021/09/07
4 days ago — Amid surge in covid cases, Biden to outline plan for decreasing ... as the nation adds an average of more than 150,000 cases each day.

Florida added 100K COVID cases this week, lowest since mid ...

https://www.local10.com › news › florida › 2021/09/10
1 day ago — The 100,012 new cases from Sept. 3-9 is the state's lowest weekly total since mid-July. Florida had three consecutive weeks with over 150,000 ...
its happening because the CCP unleashed covid 19 onto the world !

Now who is being fragile? We never achieved herd immunity with smallpox, polio and yellow fever.

We most certainly did achieve herd immunity with smallpox, polio, and yellow fever.
The fact there was some reservoir, like a zoonotic carrier, that allowed the epidemic to reoccur, does not mean it was not wiped out locally by herd immunity.
If herd immunity did not work, then you would have species extinction, as no epidemic would ever end.
A new epidemic does not mean the previous one did not end.

i have no problem with people who get or dont get vaxed regardless of race or political affiliation .... i'm just pointing out the division the left is fomenting over the their Chicom allies lab created virus ! and unlike you i blame the CCP for covid not Americans .
Your claim was that the Black population being unvaxxed was an issue. I proved to you that it was white people that made up the largest population of unvaxxed by far. What does that retarded shit you just posted have to do with that subject?

We most certainly did achieve herd immunity with smallpox, polio, and yellow fever.
The fact there was some reservoir, like a zoonotic carrier, that allowed the epidemic to reoccur, does not mean it was not wiped out locally by herd immunity.
If herd immunity did not work, then you would have species extinction, as no epidemic would ever end.
A new epidemic does not mean the previous one did not end.

I remember the polio cripples and the smallpox faces in Arabia in the 1950s.

Your claim was that the Black population being unvaxxed was an issue. I proved to you that it was white people that made up the largest population of unvaxxed by far. What does that retarded shit you just posted have to do with that subject?
according to the left any unvaxed person is an issue ! are you trying to say that the millions of unvaxed minorities shouldnt have to abide by vax mandates ?

according to the left any unvaxed person is an issue ! are you trying to say that the millions of unvaxed minorities shouldnt have to abide by vax mandates ?
I'm saying once again that you need to mind your business and concentrate on all those white people that are unvaxxed since they are by far the largest problem.

Forum List

Back