Can Atheists be Moral?

He's as delusional as you are.
Says the guy who denies the science of the Big Bang.
See? You're delusional, making me right again.

Seriously. Do you know what he is talking about?
Dingbat? Rarely. He makes no sense and can't back up what he says.
Says the guy who denies the creation of the universe from the Big Bang.
You're on tilt. I win. :biggrin:

Says the guy who denies the science of the Big Bang.
See? You're delusional, making me right again.

Seriously. Do you know what he is talking about?
Dingbat? Rarely. He makes no sense and can't back up what he says.
Says the guy who denies the creation of the universe from the Big Bang.
You're on tilt. I win. :biggrin:
If that is how you need to see it.

Pay better attention.

I would, if..................
If your aunt had a dick she’d be your uncle.

So you're not an academic?
That sounds like a super reason to deny the Big Bang.

Say something intelligable, and I might engage with you.
I would actually prefer you didn’t which is the most intelligent thing I have ever said.

I would, if..................
If your aunt had a dick she’d be your uncle.

I would actually prefer you didn’t which is the most intelligent thing I have ever said.
...By FAR!!! :biggrin:

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International
I heard the Vatican has one of the largest gay communities in the world.

Imagine if Christianity was just a total scam invented by gays. When you look at all the men in robes and abuses, it sure does seem like it.

So us atheists know enough about morality than to join defend or support a corrupt religion like catholicism

The latest scandal.

The Australian Cardinal.

Why do they target children, and not adult women?
Because they are gay. And all that sneaking around and lying makes them deviants. All that power makes them corrupt.

Same way Robert Kraft could go get an expensive hooker but he prays on poor women who are being sex traffic'ed. It's easy. They are what's available.

Most priests who can't marry are probably gay or somethings wrong with them.

And I'm not saying all gays are pedophiles. I'm not.

It takes a good man to know just how bad he is. ~C.S. Lewis.

Australian Cardinal George Pell, one of Pope Francis’ closest advisors, has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two choirboys, becoming the most senior Catholic cleric ever convicted of child sex crimes, it was announced Tuesday.

An Australian jury unanimously found Pell guilty on one count of sexual abuse and four counts of indecent assault against two choir boys at Saint Patrick’s Cathedral in Melbourne in the 1990s.

He was in December found guilty of the sexual assaults, but only on Tuesday was a wide-ranging suppression order thrown out, allowing media to report on the case.

I love people who say, "these things happened a long time ago". Well who knows what we will find out in 20 years after the current wide ranging suppression orders are finally thrown out.

Australian Cardinal George Pell, one of Pope Francis’ closest advisors, has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two choirboys, becoming the most senior Catholic cleric ever convicted of child sex crimes, it was announced Tuesday.

An Australian jury unanimously found Pell guilty on one count of sexual abuse and four counts of indecent assault against two choir boys at Saint Patrick’s Cathedral in Melbourne in the 1990s.

He was in December found guilty of the sexual assaults, but only on Tuesday was a wide-ranging suppression order thrown out, allowing media to report on the case.

I love people who say, "these things happened a long time ago". Well who knows what we will find out in 20 years after the current wide ranging suppression orders are finally thrown out.
I "love" people who say that homosexuality, bestiality, fornication, adultery, and all other such deviate "lifestyles" are not SINFUL but NORMAL! It would seem that they are not or no one would really care. I'm sure though that there is a growing consensus among "special" groups that such indulgences are merely learning experiences to be enjoyed.... :icon_rolleyes: Will we continue down the same ladder? I don't see the bottom yet!

I "love" people who say that homosexuality, bestiality, fornication, adultery, and all other such deviate "lifestyles" are not SINFUL but NORMAL! It would seem that they are not or no one would really care. I'm sure though that there is a growing consensus among "special" groups that such indulgences are merely learning experiences to be enjoyed.... :icon_rolleyes: Will we continue down the same ladder? I don't see the bottom yet!

If it were just the priests getting it on no one would know or care.

So don't lump homosexuality in with fornicating, bestiality or adultry.
hqdefault.jpg

Remember Sesame Street?

Wait. Correction. Fornication is ok too. So don't lump bestiality and adultery in with being gay or someone who has sex.

Lots of straight American adults fornicate. Is that wrong? Are you against fornicating? Have you ever fornicated? sexual intercourse between people not married to each other.

Is it adultery if the husband and wife are ok with it? Adultery: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse. synonyms: unfaithfulness, infidelity, falseness, disloyalty, unchastity, cuckoldry, extramarital sex, extramarital relations;

I guess he didn’t know how bad he was.

I know that intelligible isn’t spelled intelligable.

Does it matter?
Only if you were trying to look intelligent.

Who?

You? Or me? Or both of us?

Gawd, what a banal pointless conversation.:pout:

I know that intelligible isn’t spelled intelligable.

Does it matter?
Only if you were trying to look intelligent.

Who?

You? Or me? Or both of us?

Gawd, what a banal pointless conversation.:pout:
Not big on pronouns, I see.

Forum List

Back