Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Knew a gal back in the 1990's, Asian gal, college educated, stopped taking her birth control pills so she'd get pregnant and her boyfriend would finally make good on her promise to marry her.

He didn't. Sucked it into a sink. Then she tried the same trick on the same guy a year later and was amazed she got the same result.

I don't think she was evil or a Nazi, she was just someone who made dumb decisions, starting with who to have sex with.

I also suspect she would have found a way go get an abortion no matter what the law was.

I didn't ask you for a story, I asked you: Who are you to judge her reasons? And why would you care since human life means nothing to you?

I pointed out that I thought her judgement is stupid. It was after that I stopped letting people drag me into their personal soap operas...

I think a lot of behavior is stupid. I think reality TV is stupid. I don't think it should be banned just because I don't like it.

And that's the point, dumbass. She's going to get an abortion, no matter how many vile names you call her.

Offer her alternatives- real alternatives - and she might not.

But this isn't about the babies for you, it's about ladies controlling their own lady parts.

Hey, look at that. You want some ketchup while you eat your own words, asshole?

Once again let me appeal to folks' common sense and reason.
If Roe was overturned TODAY this is what has to happen UNDER THE LAW.
Abortion laws will go back to the states.
And I FULLY SUPPORT what each state does no matter what. I support all of what will happen and this is what WOULD HAPPEN BY LAW.
The criminal code is SET BY EACH STATE INDIVIDUALLY.
In some states it will be banned 100%, NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYTHING. Okay, fine with me.
Some states it will be banned with a few exceptions. OK.
Some states it will be banned with many exceptions. Again, okay with me.
Some states will allow it outright, no exceptions. Ok
Some states will allow it with many exceptions. Ok
Some states will allow it with few exceptions.
So what do we end up with Roe ending TODAY?
In those states that ban it outright with no exceptions a woman with $$$ drives or flies to another state that allows it and has her abortion.
And women that have no resources or $$$ are forced by the power of government to have her baby that she does not want and does not know how to care for in many instances.

NOTHING CHANGES except poor women have government telling them what to do.
Facts AND THE LAW sure a bitch to ignorant ideologues.

Again, since you have indicated you think that people with money are better morally than people without, why do you have a problem with this?

This is what your party stands for, fuck the poor. Of course the rich will still get their abortions.

I didn't ask you for a story, I asked you: Who are you to judge her reasons? And why would you care since human life means nothing to you?

I pointed out that I thought her judgement is stupid. It was after that I stopped letting people drag me into their personal soap operas...

I think a lot of behavior is stupid. I think reality TV is stupid. I don't think it should be banned just because I don't like it.

And that's the point, dumbass. She's going to get an abortion, no matter how many vile names you call her.

But this isn't about the babies for you, it's about ladies controlling their own lady parts.

Uh, no, you can see I'm talking about women in general in the third sentence. Not this woman who had an abortion 20 years ago. I mean I doubt you could have called her vile names 20 years ago... since you are about 15, judging by the emotional maturity you show here. But I can see you are a little slow and don't get that.

Probably all that misogyny rots the brain, guy. You really need to stop being hostile to women.

Women are going to to get abortions. Learn to deal.

Last edited:
And I FULLY SUPPORT what each state does no matter what. I support all of what will happen and this is what WOULD HAPPEN BY LAW.
In some states it will be banned 100%, NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYTHING. Okay, fine with me.
In those states that ban it outright with no exceptions a woman with $$$ drives or flies to another state that allows it and has her abortion.
And women that have no resources or $$$ are forced by the power of government to have her baby that she does not want and does not know how to care for in many instances.

Again, since you have indicated you think that people with money are better morally than people without, why do you have a problem with this?

This is what your party stands for, fuck the poor. Of course the rich will still get their abortions.

I did not say that dumbass.
All I stated was WHAT THE LAW would say.
I AM SUPPORTING THE POOR you God damn fool, in my correct statement that the poor will be taken advantage of in the states that ban it outright.
You are a thick headed dumbass Joe. One of the main reasons I oppose bans on abortion nationally is because it discriminates against the poor. States have a right BY THE CONSTITUTION, you idiot, NOT ME, to make their own laws.

Politicians too:

When it became public that Bob Barr had paid for an abortion for one of his wives from his pro life soap box I creamed my jeans.

[

I AM SUPPORTING THE POOR you God damn fool, in my correct statement that the poor will be taken advantage of in the states that ban it outright.
You are a thick headed dumbass Joe. One of the main reasons I oppose bans on abortion nationally is because it discriminates against the poor. States have a right BY THE CONSTITUTION, you idiot, NOT ME, to make their own laws.

Actualy, I'm totally against "State Rights". I think there should be uniform laws for the whole country on EVERYTHING. Especially abortion. That was the whole idea behind Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Boland.

But with friends like you, the Poor don't need enemies.

[

Actualy, I'm totally against "State Rights". I think there should be uniform laws for the whole country on EVERYTHING. Especially abortion. That was the whole idea behind Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Boland.

Read the Constitution, an interesting document.
The poor have no more rights than you do.

[

Again, I don't think we need to locked into what the Founding Slave Rapists thought 200 years ago.

States rights usually end up being a race to the bottom, the Plutocrat's friend.

Just like lots of stupid people in your part of the country fought to the death so a few rich assholes could own slaves...

A lot of stupid people in your part of the country vote for the Goons of Plutocracy (GOP) so they can keep working for slave wages.

GWV5903 and Unkotare are members of evangelical cults.

The boneheads talk about "trust" and whine about why women trust Obama more.

Why? The mistrust the GOP a whole lot more than the Dems.

The GOP has to change.

Many of us in the Republican community have been trying to do that since January 22, 1973: contraceptive prevention, support of pregnant women during, birth, and after if they keep the child; great adoption services, if they don't; and work for a culture of life.

Unfortunately, it is No 2, support, where we all have to dig deep into our pockets regardless of who or what culture or what race or what religion is where it all falls apart.

Women overwhelmingly no longer trust the GOP far right wing statist progressive christians to do what they say they will do.

Our own christian hypocrisy has failed us and failed women. If we could change our families and our churches, we could change the country. We have failed as God's people.

Yeah, everyone trust Oblamer and the liberal ideologues...

Tells us how it works Fakey Jakey, your such a leader and you do it for free...

Again, I don't think we need to locked into what the Founding Slave Rapists thought 200 years ago.

States rights usually end up being a race to the bottom, the Plutocrat's friend.

Just like lots of stupid people in your part of the country fought to the death so a few rich assholes could own slaves...

A lot of stupid people in your part of the country vote for the Goons of Plutocracy (GOP) so they can keep working for slave wages.

1009 times "plutocrat" stated.

[

1009 times "plutocrat" stated.

Why does that word scare you so much?

Because it exposes the ugly truth?

If Romney ran as a pro-life, pro-gay marriage, pro-gun control candidate, he'd have lost 49 states. I guess he still would have won Utah.

The plutocrats only stay in power because they figured out ways to get working people to vote against their own interests.

Uh, no, you can see I'm talking about women in general in the third sentence.

Here we see your woeful inability to use or understand the English language on full display.

Your continued use of the personal pronoun, without qualification, indicates that you are referring to the same subject throughout. That may not have been what you intended, but that is what the grammar involved means. At the very most, you could plead that you were referring to that specific woman's behavior in a general sense, but not that you were referring to another subject altogether. The fact that you did not understand the prescriptive meaning of what you wrote does not absolve you of your error.

I would offer to tutor you in English, but you couldn't afford me and I don't take on hopeless cases.

Isn't that just typical of the far-left radical to want (need?) to abandon the US Constitution. Too bad, asshole, it's here to stay.

Isn't that just typical of the far-left radical to want (need?) to abandon the US Constitution. Too bad, asshole, it's here to stay.

he is far from far-left....

except to radical right lunatics.

the constitution has to be read with 200 years of caselaw... you idiots never seem to get that.

do you also think that blacks should still be 3/5 of a person?
should only landed, white male, gentry vote?

:wacko:

Actualy, I'm totally against "State Rights". I think there should be uniform laws for the whole country on EVERYTHING.

Of course you do, comrade. In your fantasy, the People's Central Planning Committee controls all and the subjects are all subservient to the glorious collective!

You don't know how lucky you are that you don't have to actually live with your idiotic fantasies in the real world. Countless millions weren't so lucky.

The mainstream GOP is being resisted by the evangelical cultists, like Unkotare, on matters of abortion and immigration matters.

The cultists demonstrated that we can no longer win on their narrow issues, so they will change or leave.

The cultist collective in Unkotare's warped mind.
Actualy, I'm totally against "State Rights". I think there should be uniform laws for the whole country on EVERYTHING.

Of course you do, comrade. In your fantasy, the People's Central Planning Committee controls all and the subjects are all subservient to the glorious collective!

You don't know how lucky you are that you don't have to actually live with your idiotic fantasies in the real world. Countless millions weren't so lucky.

he is far from far-left....

He'll never have the courage of his convictions to do anything about it, but his asinine little fantasies are right out of old Karl's handbook.

Forum List

Back