Can republicans explain why the “good guy with a gun” narrative never seems to be a thing?

Can republicans explain why the “good guy with a gun” narrative never seems to be a thing?
Because the fake news liberal media don't publish those stories. :itsok:
Lol and what are the so-called real news sources waiting for?

Link to these mythical real news organizations??
So in your mind, no news organization is “real” yet you believe stories of a good guy with a gun are being suppressed despite a complete lack of evidence of such a thing. You do realize how dumb you sound right?

Local news organizations run them. The corrupted lying puke national liberal media won't touch them. Go do something useful lib fix Chicago where dozens are shot each week in your liberal war zone and YOUR fake news remains silent.
lol no they don’t. You’re so incredibly lame.

With all the carnage in Texas, you’d think someone would step forward. Of course, people with a concealed carry might think they are brave, but when it comes down to an actual public danger, they run like everyone else. Sorry, repubs, your gun only gives you a false sense of bravery.

it might be because youre focusing on one event and ignoring the estimated up to 2-3 million times a yr guns stop crimes and murder,,,

open your mind a little
You mean a pro gun guy did a study on a survey and arrived at some impossible numbers. Did you know surveys also reveal that people have seen bigfoot and aliens?

With all the carnage in Texas, you’d think someone would step forward. Of course, people with a concealed carry might think they are brave, but when it comes down to an actual public danger, they run like everyone else. Sorry, repubs, your gun only gives you a false sense of bravery.
Who had a gun, shit for brains?
One survivor in the El Paso shooting had a concealed gun and saved a couple of lives, but didn’t actually confront the shooter.
Walmart doesn't allow firearms, dumbass.
Many sell them. And I saw the interview with the guy who had a concealed carry.

Because the fake news liberal media don't publish those stories. :itsok:

So in your mind, no news organization is “real” yet you believe stories of a good guy with a gun are being suppressed despite a complete lack of evidence of such a thing. You do realize how dumb you sound right?

Local news organizations run them. The corrupted lying puke national liberal media won't touch them. Go do something useful lib fix Chicago where dozens are shot each week in your liberal war zone and YOUR fake news remains silent.

I destroyed you, my work is done here. Another liberal reduced to stuttering by facts.

I destroyed you, my work is done here. Another liberal reduced to stuttering by facts.
lol whatever you say dude.

One survivor in the El Paso shooting had a concealed gun and saved a couple of lives, but didn’t actually confront the shooter.
It turns out the policy depends on the store.

Oh right a Texan gun nut is about to enter Wal-Mart and he thinks “wal-mart doesn’t allow guns! I need to put my CONCEALED gun in my glove box. Rules are rules!”

Like that open carry parade they had a few years back in Dallas where that guy opened fire....all the open-carry guys ran away screaming like little girls.

Like that open carry parade they had a few years back in Dallas where that guy opened fire....all the open-carry guys ran away screaming like little girls.
Yep, secretly they are pussies.

If you care to pick up the NRA magazine "American Rifleman" you would find a column gleaned from various newapapers during the month that show an average of ten citizens who have successfully defended themselves with firearms. The obvious problem is that a single defense shooting doesn't stack up in media sensation to the occasional insane mass shooter who is always a left wing maniac and always breaks the law.

Oh right a Texan gun nut is about to enter Wal-Mart and he thinks “wal-mart doesn’t allow guns! I need to put my CONCEALED gun in my glove box. Rules are rules!”
Is this your way of admitting that laws against guns don't do any good?

You've obviously never been to Midland or Odessa. The shooter started at the edge of one town and shot people on his way to the other town and the theater. Considering how many people in TX conceal carry, there would have more than likely been several people along the way that had guns.

Is this your way of admitting that laws against guns don't do any good?
Um no because these people are legally carrying a gun If they got the permit.

You've obviously never been to Midland or Odessa. The shooter started at the edge of one town and shot people on his way to the other town and the theater. Considering how many people in TX conceal carry, there would have more than likely been several people along the way that had guns.
We don't know where he stopped. Prove anyone he encountered had a gun. We know he didn't walk up to their homes. Otherwise we would have gotten blasted.

Because people with CC permits don't go around looking for crimes to stop that is not their job or the reason one has such permit they have one on the chance they find themselves in such a situation they can defend themselves.

What!? And being subjected to public ridicule and shaming from liberals.
Ah....so "good guys with guns" are more concerned about being ridiculed by liberals than stopping a bad guy with a gun.........I see.

Depends on how far you want to go back. One guy shot a shooter in the Movie House in Texas about 3 years ago. and I posted on yesterday about a CCW guy killing two robbers ...So what is your point, we need more police to shoot faster. or more people carrying guns, Or I bet you want us to give up our guns. :1peleas:

Yep, secretly they are pussies.

People are just who they are dummy. Your no better than any of them. The best course of action is always to run or take cover first until you know whats going on. If you heard shots fired and didn't know where they were coming from, what would you do? pull out a gun and start shooting at nothing? of course thats probably the image you have of Republicans or conservatives, but its quite false.

If you care to pick up the NRA magazine "American Rifleman" you would find a column gleaned from various newapapers during the month that show an average of ten citizens who have successfully defended themselves with firearms. The obvious problem is that a single defense shooting doesn't stack up in media sensation to the occasional insane mass shooter who is always a left wing maniac and always breaks the law.
How about you link a few of those "stories" since I'm not about to give the NRA any blood money.

it might be because youre focusing on one event and ignoring the estimated up to 2-3 million times a yr guns stop crimes and murder,,,

open your mind a little
Estimated by who?
the CDC,,,
and dont act like you didnt know that, the link has beens posted dozens of times

Forum List

Back