Can Someone Answer This Question?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1694246493758.png

My guess is Florida but I wouldn't be surprised if it was A, B or C. Seriously doubt Pennsylvania would do that.

View attachment 826972

My guess is Florida but I wouldn't be surprised if it was A, B or C. Seriously doubt Pennsylvania would do that.

Dipshit….they are not completely blind….they have some vision, especially short distances…….just not enough to drive a car but more than enough to use a gun at self defense inside their homes….

View attachment 826972

I know you are a leftist, so truth, facts and reality mean nothing to you…..but here is an actual definition….

Normal vision is 20/20. That means you can clearly see an object 20 feet away. If you’re legally blind, your vision is 20/200 or less in your better eye or your field of vision is less than 20 degrees. That means if an object is 200 feet away, you have to stand 20 feet from it in order to see it clearly. But a person with normal vision can stand 200 feet away and see that object perfectly.

View attachment 826972

It might seem like asking for trouble, but Iowa is not the only US state to allow blind people to carry guns. After all, it is their right under the second amendment

It might seem like asking for trouble, but Iowa is not the only US state to allow blind people to carry guns. After all, it is their right under the second amendment

No trouble here...

If I were assigning probability of the 4 states, I would have ranked them FL, AK, IA, PA. But I guess Iowa makes sense sort of. I mean...what are they going to hit if they miss...a scarecrow?

No trouble here...

If I were assigning probability of the 4 states, I would have ranked them FL, AK, IA, PA. But I guess Iowa makes sense sort of. I mean...what are they going to hit if they miss...a scarecrow?
The article is from 2013. I do not recall any issues coming from it. As one article, or the same, it is their second amendment right.

So, I hope they are just aiming at scarecrows. :)

No trouble here...

Mrs. King?

Candycorn does not want people to be able to defend themselves during a home invasion, rape, or child abduction.

.......Like all here who support criminals rather than their victims in order to be an obedient Democrat.

just not enough to drive a car but more than enough to use a gun at self defense inside their homes….
Good point

You can still shoot at a blurry object.
You just can’t tell if it is a criminal, a neighbor, a policeman or family friend

But best to shoot first and ask questions later

View attachment 826972

The very liberal state of Illinois issues FOID cards to legally blind people due to the fact it violates the American with Disabilities Act to discriminate against the visually impaired

The article is from 2013. I do not recall any issues coming from it. As one article, or the same, it is their second amendment right.

So, I hope they are just aiming at scarecrows. :)

Yep, been a decade and I have not seen a single story about someone legally blind person shooting anyone

No trouble here...

You DO know that there's no Federal prohibition of blind people owning a gun. Right?

View attachment 826972

Dont worry yourself. A legally blind person is going to be the last one to go out and shoot up a mall or rob a store but they do probably have a higher chance of falling victim to criminals. Funny how it seems to be the liberals here who find the plight of legally blind people humorus

Forum List

Back