Can someone explain this word salad response by VP Harris to an answer about inflation and gas prices?

Dear Kamala:

The world is watching. Please pull your head out out of your vagina.

Signed: JGalt

laughing3.gif
laughing2.gif
laughing1.gif

You've heard of "a hedge against inflation" right? Well Cumswalla is Biden's hedge against impeachment.

Maybe the dems are on to something, nominate someone for the VP slot who's so fuckin' brain dead that it would be folly to impeach the POTUS nominee if they were elected.

The fun would be if the gop followed suit.....Who would be their Cumswalla Harris? ;)

Oh no, another one?

Where is all this "pick on Harris" stuff coming from? Is this GOP? Are they scared she might win or something?
She is another politician that is no better than a local level candidate. She had a script in front of her with Kavanaugh. She was vicious and ugly. Now she is childish in a world that is getting due for wars of attrition and new alignments.

She is another politician that is no better than a local level candidate. She had a script in front of her with Kavanaugh. She was vicious and ugly. Now she is childish in a world that is getting due for wars of attrition and new alignments.
Scruffy is upset that we are picking on his girlfriend.

I want her to be President, and I want her on the 20 dollar bill as our currency collapses.

She is a joke to the fucking world.

81 million votes. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Will someone fact check her? What would you fact check? Specifically, if you had fact check this answer, what would you check?

How about explaining to me what she said?

So
You want a fox news three word response to an issue that would require hundreds of thousands of words to address fully?

That's why you fail.

Forum List

Back