Can Trump And Democrats In Congress Work Together For The Country?

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I know we get caught up in all the negative stuff with politics. But it's healthy to go positive sometimes. How can Trump work with Democrats in Congress on issues like Health Care, Immigration, Taxes, Current Wars, and so on? What kind of deals would you like to see on those issues? You can offer specifics on them if you want. Thanks.

Hope not.

dimocrap scum got nothing to say that I want to here.

Crush them. Grind them to dust. Obliterate them.

Destroy them -- Permanently

Hope not.

dimocrap scum got nothing to say that I want to here.

Crush them. Grind them to dust. Obliterate them.

Destroy them -- Permanently

Ditto.

The democrooks will bring nothing of value to the table.

Deliberately....

Then they will howl about "partisanship!!" as if they didn't play that game when the had the bull by the horns.

So fuck 'em. Ram through everything we can and undo regressive policy.

I hope they start swimming to Cuba.

Hope not.

Democrats need to oppose this upcoming Fascist Regime at every turn.

They need to react with outrage at every instance of their disastrous fascist proposals so we can take back our country beginning in 2018. The most important goal should be to make this phony president have only one term.

LOL

</sarcasm>

Seriously, how could you vote for a face like that?

Trump seems to me to be a sort of political hybrid. Things will work out for the Democrats if they take their clue from Putin. Blow in his ear and he'll follow you anywhere.

I'm not sure that Trump and the Republican Congress can work together

I know we get caught up in all the negative stuff with politics. But it's healthy to go positive sometimes. How can Trump work with Democrats in Congress on issues like Health Care, Immigration, Taxes, Current Wars, and so on? What kind of deals would you like to see on those issues? You can offer specifics on them if you want. Thanks.
It would be great if there was some consensus, but with opposing views I doubt they will..

When you have one side that wants more government at higher levels, and less freedom for individuals and States, and the other wanting less government at higher levels, and more freedom for individuals and States, then you have a rock/hard place situation.

Certain things there can be no compromise.

When you have one side that wants more government at higher levels, and less freedom for individuals and States, and the other wanting less government at higher levels, and more freedom for individuals and States, then you have a rock/hard place situation.

So the side that wants smaller federal govt., do you really think they will get rid of the Patriot Act?

Hope not.

Democrats need to oppose this upcoming Fascist Regime at every turn.

They need to react with outrage at every instance of their disastrous fascist proposals so we can take back our country beginning in 2018. The most important goal should be to make this phony president have only one term.

LOL

</sarcasm>

Seriously, how could you vote for a face like that?
Trump wants to make America great again, and Obama wanted to fundamentally change America. Proof you libertards hate a free America.

as far as i know his plan is to abolish healthcare, outlaw immigration, cut taxes for the rich to zero, and start atleast 3 new wars. I dont know what democrats would "work with him on". Maybe start only 2 new wars instead of 3?

Trump probably cannot get his infrastructure plan funded w/o dem votes ... possibly in both houses. But McConnell and Ryan are proceeding to repeal Obamacare with not agreed upon replacement.

So, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think Donald Two Tone will be ok on the economy in any event because presidents really have little effect on the economy until their policies are a few years old anyway. Less regulation would be a good thing short term, though.

If Trump isolates the US even more than Obama did internationally, his own party will turn on him even more than it is turning on him now. So even with a good economy, he's no shoe in for a second term.

Not sure which “side” wants smaller federal government.

The last President to leave the federal government smaller than when he started was….whom?

as far as i know his plan is to abolish healthcare, outlaw immigration, cut taxes for the rich to zero, and start atleast 3 new wars. I dont know what democrats would "work with him on". Maybe start only 2 new wars instead of 3?
You do know that Obama is the only president that has been at war everyday of his presidency? He even campaigned on ending the wars. So when get get some credibility come back and we can talk.

I haven't figured out whether he's gonna bomb more or if he's even more an isolationist the guy he replaces who dropped 3 bombs an hour or something. LOL

You do know that Obama is the only president that has been at war everyday of his presidency? He even campaigned on ending the wars. So when get get some credibility come back and we can talk.

Congress declared war?

Forum List

Back