Can Trump Turn Welfare into Workfare

No one can live on food stamps, average household getting food stamps is getting $250 a month.
Then they can do $250 worth of work a month. Clean public shitters or something.
If they can....most collecting food stamps already have a full time job, and kids, I can't watch the video on this Kindle...but a single man would not get welfare or food stamps in my state....
Try this one...
Jesse Watters Meets the Food Stamp Surfer-Dude

In his inaugural address President Trump said he would get people off welfare and back to work. He also mentioned rebuilding our infrastructure. I hope he is planning to make those on welfare and living in government housing go to work everyday painting curbs, fixing potholes, picking up trash, anything to earn their money. Also they should be drug tested for hard drugs. Coke, crack, meth, heroin, PCP, etc.

Trump was talking about creating enough jobs so that everyone could work, not about making war on welfare recipients.

"Making war on welfare recipients?" FDR never had s single program during Depression where you did not work for your $$$$. Nobody complained back then happy to have the $$$. Today people take social safety net for granted. Trump will bring jobs back and that should help get people earning pay checks again.
most people on welfare are CHILDREN, then comes their mothers then comes the elderly, then disabled.....

Fdr didn't put mother's or children to work...

It's different now because of all the divorced or single mothers.

In his inaugural address President Trump said he would get people off welfare and back to work. He also mentioned rebuilding our infrastructure. I hope he is planning to make those on welfare and living in government housing go to work everyday painting curbs, fixing potholes, picking up trash, anything to earn their money. Also they should be drug tested for hard drugs. Coke, crack, meth, heroin, PCP, etc.

Trump was talking about creating enough jobs so that everyone could work, not about making war on welfare recipients.

"Making war on welfare recipients?" FDR never had s single program during Depression where you did not work for your $$$$. Nobody complained back then happy to have the $$$. Today people take social safety net for granted. Trump will bring jobs back and that should help get people earning pay checks again.
most people on welfare are CHILDREN, then comes their mothers then comes the elderly, then disabled.....

And that's a problem in our society. Or in some cases mothers with 5 different baby daddies.

Put the moms to work.

No one can live on food stamps, average household getting food stamps is getting $250 a month.
Then they can do $250 worth of work a month. Clean public shitters or something.
If they can....most collecting food stamps already have a full time job, and kids, I can't watch the video on this Kindle...but a single man would not get welfare or food stamps in my state....
I will try to post one you can..hold on.
It gives me some message that I don't have some kind of app to open it with.....I'm as useless with computers as Hillary is...So I know nothing....

Something like 70% of Wal-Mart full time employees qualify for food stamps
Should you raise the fake poverty limit to make that 99%? :lol:
The only thing FAKE about the govt calculated poverty level, IS that it is too low.....

All single mothers are not on welfare, so being a single mother doesn't explain why a woman is on welfare.

I will try to post one you can..hold on.
It gives me some message that I don't have some kind of app to open it with.....I'm as useless with computers as Hillary is...So I know nothing....
- Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years
Try this. It gives you the straight Fox News broadcast.

So now they are our liability?

I live in the suburbs. I go to work everyday so I can live here. The guy next door to me has rental property as well. Because he couldn't find takers due to his high prices, he went to HUD.

There are now two tenants living there on HUD. Both (of course) have kids. While I'm out working to support my lifestyle, they sit home all day long. When I leave for work in the morning, their cars are there. When I get home from work, their cars are there. When I was on vacation during the work week, their cars were there.

Gee, I wish I could just sit home day in and day out. But I don't have kids that I can't afford, so I can't live that lifestyle.

There is something terribly wrong with a society when people that don't work live better than people that do. It's time we changed all that.

Or lawn mowing.
Or working in a factory...oh,,wait....they are verboten in your plantation.....we will work on that for you.....

How can you expect these people to get better paying jobs at a factory when they smoke pot? Most better paying jobs drug test, so these poor, poor individuals have no choice but to work low paying jobs.

I'm a cashier, that's bullshit!

They buy cookies, candy, soda, chips, because
they get too much, I see the snap balance.

When you have 3, 4, 5+ kids, it's thousands darling.

I live in the suburbs. I go to work everyday so I can live here. The guy next door to me has rental property as well. Because he couldn't find takers due to his high prices, he went to HUD.

There are now two tenants living there on HUD. Both (of course) have kids. While I'm out working to support my lifestyle, they sit home all day long. When I leave for work in the morning, their cars are there. When I get home from work, their cars are there. When I was on vacation during the work week, their cars were there.

Gee, I wish I could just sit home day in and day out. But I don't have kids that I can't afford, so I can't live that lifestyle.

There is something terribly wrong with a society when people that don't work live better than people that do. It's time we changed all that.

Trump does that and all hell will break loose, that is for sure.

But a question to the learned posters----------->

If you had to work at least somewhat to get your free handouts, how much smaller would the amount of protesting women in DC been? For that matter, how much smaller would the protests been on inauguration day?!!

There is absolutely no doubt, that the shiftless left are the ones always protesting about something, anything, and it usually has to do with a policy PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYER that they DEMAND stay in place. Therefore, if you are a LOGICAL person, (which probably leaves the left out of the thought process, but I digress) you should assume that these people protesting are the RECIPIENTS of those tax dollars. TRANSLATION---------> Freebie hoarders-)

Or lawn mowing.
Or working in a factory...oh,,wait....they are verboten in your plantation.....we will work on that for you.....

How can you expect these people to get better paying jobs at a factory when they smoke pot? Most better paying jobs drug test, so these poor, poor individuals have no choice but to work low paying jobs.
To bad then...there needs to be accountability and responsibility
Shit, I work two jobs, 2 low paying jobs...I do what I have to do
Why should my poor choices be someone else's responsibility

If you had to work at least somewhat to get your free handouts, how much smaller would the amount of protesting women in DC been? For that matter, how much smaller would the protests been on inauguration day?!!

There is absolutely no doubt, that the shiftless left are the ones always protesting about something, anything, and it usually has to do with a policy PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYER that they DEMAND stay in place. Therefore, if you are a LOGICAL person, (which probably leaves the left out of the thought process, but I digress) you should assume that these people protesting are the RECIPIENTS of those tax dollars. TRANSLATION---------> Freebie hoarders-)

Public will support him.

Or lawn mowing.

Best post ever.

Or lawn mowing.

You're not alone...... well....maybe these days you are. But half of my adult life I either worked two jobs or a job that had me working six to seven days a week. Even then I had a part-time job on some occasions. It wasn't until I became a landlords when I had to give up that second job.

What are they protesting? They are protesting free elections in this country. This is why they should march to North Korea or Cuba where you don't have any choice. Apparently choice is not what they want to see in our government. They want to see it their way all the time with no opposition.

Last edited:

Nah, with an immigrant in the White House, he'll just go get some more Eastern Europeans.

Forum List

Back