🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Trump win the general election?

He can and will. People have tuned out the liberal media and want change, despite the best efforts of cnn and MSNBC. People sick of Hillary kissing the ass of every group and subgroup in America and thus dividing America and playing the race card.

There was a recent thread about a rally in Orlando for those killed.

This one black speaker stated that she was afraid when she saw how many white people there were.

Then she continued with speaking down to the crowd because they were white.

The looks on the faces of these old stupid white lesbians in the front row was priceless.

I wanted to ask them, "So, this is the multicultural diversity society that you have been working towards and supporting for your whole life. How do you like it, you stupid cow?"
link?
Lord. I love it. The second a LeftProg doesn't have a valid rebuttal, they ask for a link. :lame2:

His historically high disapproval numbers do not indicate or predict an overwhelming turnout in his favor. Add to that the growing numbers of Republicans vowing not to vote for him and some even vowing to vote for Clinton show no real signs of a large turn out for Trump. Hispanics, on the other hand, are breaking voter registration records, and they are out to defeat Trump.
What indications are there that Trump will bring out a large voter turnout in his favor?
You don't know what you are talking about...he has won more votes than any other Republican in the history of the nation...that is made even bigger by the fact he was running against 16 other people. You have a huge surprise coming your way in Novenber.
Ya, he fired up a faction of voters. qA shade under 14 million came out to support him. He will need 65 million to win the election. A shade over 16 million cast votes for Clinton. More people came out and voted for Clinton than Trump.

His historically high disapproval numbers do not indicate or predict an overwhelming turnout in his favor. Add to that the growing numbers of Republicans vowing not to vote for him and some even vowing to vote for Clinton show no real signs of a large turn out for Trump. Hispanics, on the other hand, are breaking voter registration records, and they are out to defeat Trump.
What indications are there that Trump will bring out a large voter turnout in his favor?

For one his gatherings are standing room only. He can fill a football stadium with people still standing outside while Hillary could barely fill a high school basketball gym. His ratings for the primary were out of the ballpark especially early on. The reason talk show hosts have him on their shows (right or left) is because he brings in huge ratings for them.

He's rude, obnoxious, says what he thinks, and is so anti politically correct that people are stunned. He and Sanders really put some spunk into what is otherwise a boring part of our politics. But Sanders is out, and Trump is still in. It's not what the polls say, it's how a candidate can energize his or her side. DumBama is living proof of that.

He can and will. People have tuned out the liberal media and want change, despite the best efforts of cnn and MSNBC. People sick of Hillary kissing the ass of every group and subgroup in America and thus dividing America and playing the race card.

This one black speaker stated that she was afraid when she saw how many white people there were.

The looks on the faces of these old stupid white lesbians in the front row was priceless.

I wanted to ask them, "So, this is the multicultural diversity society that you have been working towards and supporting for your whole life. How do you like it, you stupid cow?"
link?
Lord. I love it. The second a LeftProg doesn't have a valid rebuttal, they ask for a link. :lame2:
why rebut a fictional event?

THe leftist distaste for white men and working class whites is one of the factors that put Democratic working class whites in play.

As demonstrated by the blatant bigotry shown by ogiblillm.
Blatant bigotry? help me out, tell me how i was bigoted

You show contempt for a group, working class whites. You are a bigot.
contempt for? how so?

Old and uneducated. The negative spin is obvious.
i didn't invent the demographics of republican voters in general and trump supporters in particular
When they vote for your side, they are the oh so deserving Poor, or Disadvantaged.

Let them disagree with you and suddenly, you need to draw attention to their lack of education.

And "old"? Really?

Trump is going to win whites as an OVERALL group. YOu know that, if you are honestly with yourself.

Because you dems NEVER win the white vote.

You can't.
lol. and the gop only wins the white vote.

and those white votes that trump wins will skew older and less educated, as the republican vote always does

As hard as you guys try the white bourgeois will never be defeated in this country. We won't let you do to us what you did to the Jewish Bourgeois in Germany.

Blatant bigotry? help me out, tell me how i was bigoted

You show contempt for a group, working class whites. You are a bigot.
contempt for? how so?

Old and uneducated. The negative spin is obvious.
i didn't invent the demographics of republican voters in general and trump supporters in particular
When they vote for your side, they are the oh so deserving Poor, or Disadvantaged.

Let them disagree with you and suddenly, you need to draw attention to their lack of education.

And "old"? Really?

Trump is going to win whites as an OVERALL group. YOu know that, if you are honestly with yourself.

Because you dems NEVER win the white vote.

You can't.
lol. and the gop only wins the white vote.

and those white votes that trump wins will skew older and less educated, as the republican vote always does

As hard as you guys try the white bourgeois will never be defeated in this country. We won't let you do to us what you did to the Jewish Bourgeois in Germany.
wtf are you gibbering about? if what you call the 'white bourgeois' can't be defeated how do you explain our two-terms president?

How was he doing with educated white males?

Or white women?

Hillary is running on nothing but panic mongering now. That's a move of desperation.

If we call her on her hysterical bullshit, it will fail.

He's trailing amongst white women and ahead slightly amongst educated white males.

But Trump has to do better amongst all whites than Romney, and he's not doing that.

FTR Romney won white women.

So we, as Republicans, and as Party, need to call Hillary on her bullshit that Trump is anti-woman.

We as Republicans; and as Party have to as educated white males, if they really don't give a damn about their fellow American citizens, working class white males who currently are competing on a level playing field with literal slave labor.

And NOT go around supporting HIllary's hysterical panic mongering.

That can all be done without offending most of the population.

Trump isn't at 70% unfavorables because of the GD media. It's because of what he says and what he does.

This was a very winnable election for the Republicans. And now Hillary is going to get elected because Trump is a loser.

The media has been lying their asses off constantly.

Trump never said that Mexicans are rapists. That was a lie.

That is one example.

I'm sure the majority of Hispanics believe that he did say that.

I'm willing to be that the majority of white women who are planning to vote for HIllary believe that he said that.

He inferred that most Mexicans illegals were bad people or worse.

He also said that he couldn't get a fair trial because an American-born judge was a Mexican.

That's not the media lying. That's Trump saying unbelievably stupid things.

And the Trumpbots rationalize away every offensive thing he says or blame someone else for Trump's failings that are so clearly obvious to everyone but his diehard supporters.

1. Which is far and away from the lie the media told and is now widely believed.

2. For months Lefties and many anti-Trump republicans have been constantly saying the Hispanics Hate Trump.

And now, we are to believe that Trump, claiming one particular Hispanic hates him is so terrible?

That is insane bullshit.

3. That is the media lying.

4. You need to be less skeptical of your allies and more skeptical of your enemies.

5. If Hillary and the dems take power, they will use that power against you.

So we, as Republicans, and as Party, need to call Hillary on her bullshit that Trump is anti-woman.

We as Republicans; and as Party have to as educated white males, if they really don't give a damn about their fellow American citizens, working class white males who currently are competing on a level playing field with literal slave labor.

And NOT go around supporting HIllary's hysterical panic mongering.

That can all be done without offending most of the population.

Trump isn't at 70% unfavorables because of the GD media. It's because of what he says and what he does.

This was a very winnable election for the Republicans. And now Hillary is going to get elected because Trump is a loser.

The media has been lying their asses off constantly.

Trump never said that Mexicans are rapists. That was a lie.

That is one example.

I'm sure the majority of Hispanics believe that he did say that.

I'm willing to be that the majority of white women who are planning to vote for HIllary believe that he said that.

He also said that he couldn't get a fair trial because an American-born judge was a Mexican.

That's not the media lying. That's Trump saying unbelievably stupid things.

And the Trumpbots rationalize away every offensive thing he says or blame someone else for Trump's failings that are so clearly obvious to everyone but his diehard supporters.
Key word here: ILEGAL.

This is what guys like you don't understand. Most people who come here, legal or not, do so for a better life. They do it to give their children a better life than they have. That doesn't mean they are inherently bad people. But Trump implied that most illegal immigrants are inherently bad people. He equated them with rapists, criminals and drug mules.

Hispanics are not stupid. They knew exactly what he meant. And what he said, and continues to say, is demeaning and degrading.

Trump could have come out against illegal immigration without demeaning and degrading people. But he chose not to.

Trump demeans and degrades people over and over and over again.

The media gets it. They are not lying. YOU don't get it.

And you continue to whine and bitch and complain about the media.

You are going to lose. You have no one to blame but yourself. No one else.

1. A lot of rapists, criminals and drug mules DO come across the border, along with the illegals who are here to make a better life for themselves.

2. NO he could not. No matter what republican candidate say or do, the Media will do all it can to smear and marginalize them. Are you old enough to remember how the media treated Reagan?

Well........if you go to a country, break their laws, I would say yes, you are a bad person.

Most people in their life have broken the law, from underage drinking to smoking dope to speeding to fibbing on their taxes.

Glad to know that you've never done any of that with your holier than thou attitude.

His resentment is understandable. Those illegals are advancing their interests at our expense and in violation of our Sovereignty.

If Hillary loses, that will be on Hillary.

I mean if she can't be the joke candidate, Birfer Trump, who can she beat?

I see. So what you're saying here is that if Trump loses, it's because of his blind followers, but not Hillary's followers if she loses.

Pretty much.

Hillary is a weak candidate. She is very beatable. But the Republican base was more interested in teaching their leadership a lesson than winning an election, so they nominated the least electable candidate possible.

The Republican Base liked Trump's policies on Immigration and Trade.

That's why he got his support.

When the GOP leadership decided that their control of the Party was more important to them than the wishes of the Party's voters, or even winning, that is when the need for them to learn a lesson became an issue.

Most people in their life have broken the law, from underage drinking to smoking dope to speeding to fibbing on their taxes.

Glad to know that you've never done any of that with your holier than thou attitude.

I broke laws in my own country. I didn't invade another to do it.

I didn't take their jobs by undercutting their pay. I didn't insist they change their laws for me. I didn't expect them to learn my language. I didn't use their medical care or social programs while the taxpayers in the country paid for it. I never did any of those things.

Yeah, I smoked pot.

So you're a bad person then.

That was beneath you.

He explained the distinction as he sees it.

I see. So what you're saying here is that if Trump loses, it's because of his blind followers, but not Hillary's followers if she loses.

Pretty much.

Hillary is a weak candidate. She is very beatable. But the Republican base was more interested in teaching their leadership a lesson than winning an election, so they nominated the least electable candidate possible.

When the GOP leadership decided that their control of the Party was more important to them than the wishes of the Party's voters, or even winning, that is when the need for them to learn a lesson became an issue.
I understand that argument, but there is another one, too: That his behavior is an abject, worldwide embarrassment to the party and he's not really a conservative. Isn't it fair to say that those are two reasonable arguments too?

Even his supporters admit that this is not about conservatism, it's about establishment vs. anti-establishment. If Ryan & Co are indeed the enemy, then they're going to have to act like an enemy.

Last edited:

link?

Don't recall the thread the article came up in, but here is the video.

You should watch the video. I know it is breitbart, but the video speaks for itself. YOu will see the old stupid white lesbians in the front row, who don't seem to be enjoying the wonderful diverse multicultural world they have built.

Black Lives Matter Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil, Complains About White Attendees - Breitbart

“I was really nervous to get up here because there’s a lot of white people in the crowd” said the activist, while audience members nervously laughed. “That wasn’t a joke” she added.

“I wish this many people came out to our racial demonstrations and our Black Lives Matter movements. I don’t want to stand up here and be angry, because this isn’t for me, this isn’t for you, it’s for the people that we lost, and the people that we lose tomorrow, and the people that lost yesterday. But I thought I’d take a moment to list out some facts that many of you probably don’t know because you’re white”.

The activist, who would better be described as a protester, then went on to complain about racial tensions in America and belittle the audience that was grieving for the loss of nearly 50 lives.

“As much as it’s awesome that so many people are here today, it’s like who are you really here for” she continued."

Stupid racist bitch couldn't understand why white people would come out to a vigil for dead Americans.

This is real fucking racism. NOt what you lefties call racism.

You don't know what you are talking about...he has won more votes than any other Republican in the history of the nation...that is made even bigger by the fact he was running against 16 other people. You have a huge surprise coming your way in Novenber.
Ya, he fired up a faction of voters. qA shade under 14 million came out to support him. He will need 65 million to win the election. A shade over 16 million cast votes for Clinton. More people came out and voted for Clinton than Trump.

Your inability to understand how primaries work is your problem here.

Pretty much.

I understand that argument, but there is another one, too: That his behavior is an abject, worldwide embarrassment to the party and he's not really a conservative. Isn't it far to say that those are two reasonable arguments too?

Even his supporters admit that this is not about conservatism, it's about establishment vs. anti-establishment. If Ryan & Co are indeed the enemy, then they're going to have to act like an enemy.

Their are plenty of non conservatives in the party. McCain is no conservative and he won the primary and the leadership and the base rallied around him.

HIs style and rhetoric is the needed reaction to the Political Correctness that has made elections about the Race Card, and Identity Politics.

Any other gop Candidate would be being slammed constantly with accusations of Sexism and would not be able to respond back for fear of being presented by the media as a bully,

AND THEN, no matter what he did, he would be presented by the media as a sexist bully.

Trump's challenge of this is important by itself, and by itself speaks to a White Working Class/Middle Class, especially men, who are tired of the contempt shown to them by the elite.

The rest of the World is in no position to judge. They are even more screwed up with regard to this issue than we are.

You've been part of some of the threads where I have made an issue of the Rape Rings in the UK and how horrific the results of Political Correctness was there, AND how Political Correctness is presenting any sane response.

The Political Class in Europe is causing horrible damage to their societies and their citizens, and the LACK of a Trump to challenge and change that is a reflection of how much MORE screwed up they are than US.

The Third World and China? They like having an America that is their bitch when it comes to immigration and trade.

Russia? Russia is happy at the idea of a President Trump because he wishes to disengage from confrontation with them. Which is a great idea. The Cold War is Over.

I wish Hillary supporter s would stop celebrating and get serious.

Trump can still win the election. If he does,it is the democrats fault!

Here is how:

1. Even if a bunch of lies, Trump promises things people wants!

A. returning jobs from overseas(too late!! Those jobs are gone!)

B. Fight illegal immigration with a wall and deportation (but tunnels already exist, and you have to find them before you can deport them. Trump is forcing illegal immigrants to hide deeper underground!)

C Reducing the debt by defaulting and renegotiations (this will devalue the dollar drastically!! Economists claims this will to a depression worst than the Great Depression!!)

Democrats must challenge the feasibility of these policies and offer solutions that are not only possible, but less destructive.

2. His campaign/Rallies are exciting!

One reason is because he has more talent to keep an audience attention.
Another is the wanton violence around his event!!

The first part, nothing can be done about it. The 2nd part is to denounce the violence around Trumps rally and tell people to avoid going there if they cannot restrain their anger. Add in that people will find cause with Trump if they keep attacking his supporters.

3.He has an army of blindly sycophants surrounding his campaign.

If it was possible to show them that Trump promises are not reality, they would abandon him. However, the best thing one can do is try to keep this army from growing. Hence, measure your words and responses when criticizing Trump, but criticize Trump. Do not criticize the supporter!! The supporter will resist you even more if you insult them. Pose questions that they know how to answer and let them think about it.

It is easier for people to realize they are wrong than to admit they are wrong. Keep this in mind when talking to them. Try not to force them to state the point!

4. Trump biggest weakness seems to be discussing serious policy question. Try to turn any discussion with Trump to this. Normally Trump will try to deflect through mindless complaint. Don't let him. Keep asking the question he try to avoid.

Failure to confront Trump correctly can lead to a Trump victory in November! So stop dancing and take Trump seriously, even if you can't .

How can he win without women? Arabs? Blacks? Mexicans? People who believe in human caused climate change, pro choice, gun regulations people,

We didn't think he'd be the nominee yet here we are.

1.Why am I nervous? Voters aren't that bright
2. People are lazy and don't vote. People in flint were given lead poisoning in their water. How do they not have 90% voter turnout?

Here is how:

B. Fight illegal immigration with a wall and deportation (but tunnels already exist, and you have to find them before you can deport them. Trump is forcing illegal immigrants to hide deeper underground!)

C Reducing the debt by defaulting and renegotiations (this will devalue the dollar drastically!! Economists claims this will to a depression worst than the Great Depression!!)

Democrats must challenge the feasibility of these policies and offer solutions that are not only possible, but less destructive.

The first part, nothing can be done about it. The 2nd part is to denounce the violence around Trumps rally and tell people to avoid going there if they cannot restrain their anger. Add in that people will find cause with Trump if they keep attacking his supporters.

If it was possible to show them that Trump promises are not reality, they would abandon him. However, the best thing one can do is try to keep this army from growing. Hence, measure your words and responses when criticizing Trump, but criticize Trump. Do not criticize the supporter!! The supporter will resist you even more if you insult them. Pose questions that they know how to answer and let them think about it.

It is easier for people to realize they are wrong than to admit they are wrong. Keep this in mind when talking to them. Try not to force them to state the point!

4. Trump biggest weakness seems to be discussing serious policy question. Try to turn any discussion with Trump to this. Normally Trump will try to deflect through mindless complaint. Don't let him. Keep asking the question he try to avoid.

Failure to confront Trump correctly can lead to a Trump victory in November! So stop dancing and take Trump seriously, even if you can't .

How can he win without women? Arabs? Blacks? Mexicans? People who believe in human caused climate change, pro choice, gun regulations people,

2. People are lazy and don't vote. People in flint were given lead poisoning in their water. How do they not have 90% voter turnout?

Women are not a bloc. Trump will do fine with WHite WOmen.

Arabs? Tiny.

Blacks? By getting a lot of white dems to flip.

Mexicans? By getting a lot of white dems to flip.

Pro-choice gun regulations people want jobs and not to be killed too.

Trump can win, if the Lies of the LEft are challenged with the Truth.

Here is how:

Arabs? Tiny.

If the truth is finally on the right's side more power to them. Can't wait for the debates. Don't blame the liberal media btw because it's not.

Here is how:

Arabs? Tiny.

If the truth is finally on the right's side more power to them. Can't wait for the debates. Don't blame the liberal media btw because it's not.

What is not the "liberal media"?

And I agree about the debates.

When Trump can call Hillary on her bullshit right to her ugly fucking face. That will be a good thing.

Forum List

Back