Can we heal the divide?

We're not outraged because Trump will win for the benefit of the American people who love freedom and despise communism that starves and enslaves protesters. And you think the right is wrong for Nancy's little entrapment of conservatives on her little Jan. 6 snare? Tch, tch, tch.
I know you believe that. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, nor would I.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.
Two separate countries led to 800 000 Americans dying. No, that would be illegal, immoral, and stupid
and even in your dreams that must be worse because in whatever place you found yourself the divide would be replicated. If families divide on those lines (as they did in the Civil War and they do now) no division helps it only hurts and hurts those not going along with the majority. Maybe it will end badly, then let it. I won't cut off my arm to get rid of my itchy wrist

I wrote that poorly. My two years of college 1992-94 cost about $45-50K total. It was all paid for privately… scholarships, cash, and $2750 of private loans. No government money

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?
I do not believe there is a means to bring the people be back together.

I'm quite bright. I just have joeflation to deal with. Instead of 50 dollars a week for food, I spend 150 and eat less. Thanks Joe! A bag of Oreos at Wal Mart now costs 6 dollars. Thank you so much Joe! Was 3 dollars under Trump.

There are some of us that understands the inflation is because of years and years of bad economic policy. Now I believe all know that but because of politics there is no way they will admit to that.

Does Biden deserve a share of blame there? Absolutely, but so does Trump, Obama, Bush, Reagan, much of those in the House and Senate over the last few decades..........the bankers, those who refuse to stop voting for it, etc.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

comments welcome.
There will always be a divide because folks put their ideology ahead of what is good for our country.

• The 70’s this place was burning down with social change and war protests and growing drug problem.
  • The 60’s this place was burning down with racial strife and class warfare
  • The 80s and 90s this place was a crime infested drug den of poverty and daily near war moves from Russia
  • The 50’s were race oppressive and a gender subservient culture where women couldn’t buy stuff without their husbands permission and blacks could not drink from the clean fountain.

Our country is built to challenge its thinking and evolve and that is always messy. The biggest strife happens just before and during major progress.
your view of history is based on ignorance of reality.

Cannot be healed. Unworkable situation. The lowIQ commee red maggots have infected the FED GOVT since 08’ beyond salvation. They are moving into otherwise decent states day by day. They will have to be forcibly removed now. Like muslims, when they reach 90% its on. The MSM has to be punished for what they have caused.

Here is an example of a recent MASS commee planning:
This [task force] is actually different because we’re not censoring it,” she said. “I’m going to talk about tolling. I’m going to talk about charging TNCs [transportation network companies like Uber and Lyft] more. I’m going to talk about potentially charging more for package deliveries, charging more for payroll tax — basically going after everybody who has money. And when I’m talking tolling, I’m talking at the borders. I’m not talking within Massachusetts.”

Last edited:
Sure, the left has made a lot of mistakes. I don’t doubt it.

But that doesn’t change the fact you conservatives genuinely do not care about the poor in this country. Never have.
Again, a lie....And a very old one too boot...

Look, The difference between our ideology is that Conservatives believe in teaching a man to fish, when Liberals believe in giving a man a fish....

By making people dependent on government handouts ensures that libs get to control them, while Conservatives know that our country thrives when we have successful, hard working people...

Face it, your vision is one of failure.

Wow, literally 100%, completely backwards...Let me show you.....
Conservative media is the ones that pushed the big lie about the “stolen election”, all the while knowing it was bullshit.

The reason they pushed it?

Because conservatives wanted to hear it.

We know this for a fact. We’ve seen their emails.

LOL...

You’re suffering? Really? Explain.

As soon as MAGA can return to living in reality and not one of they are substituting....the nation can return to the comparatively civil days of the early 2000’s. Until then...keep suffering.
Translation:

One opinion (lib) is better than two

comments welcome.
There will be no healing, the divide is a tool for the liberal looneys.

your view of history is based on ignorance of reality.
If you expected a history lesson in bullet points of course you’re disappointed. However, this nation has never been at peace with itself. HERE IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE: Groups now find themselves on the side of the minority view and now they dont like it so much. There is no difference in the amount of social struggle it’s just now people who used to decide are no longer deciding and they, you, dont like it. Seems scary.

There are some of us that understands the inflation is because of years and years of bad economic policy. Now I believe all know that but because of politics there is no way they will admit to that.

Does Biden deserve a share of blame there? Absolutely, but so does Trump, Obama, Bush, Reagan, much of those in the House and Senate over the last few decades..........the bankers, those who refuse to stop voting for it, etc.

What "bad economic policy" under Trump (or even Obama) drove prices to be stable until Biden took office, then then shoot up overnight? Because under Trump we had 3.5% unemployment, 3.5% GDP growth, less than 2% inflation, lowest black unemployment in history, lowest hispanic unemployment in history. Under Biden everything costs twice as much. Democrats teased Trump that under his administration we ran out of toilet paper. Under Biden we ran out of new cars.

Again, a lie....And a very old one too boot...

Look, The difference between our ideology is that Conservatives believe in teaching a man to fish, when Liberals believe in giving a man a fish....

By making people dependent on government handouts ensures that libs get to control them, while Conservatives know that our country thrives when we have successful, hard working people...

Face it, your vision is one of failure.
Great. So the cure to inflation is “work harder”.

Run on that.

So you’re working twice as many hours and have less pay.

You’re not very bright.
"Employers are adding a lot of jobs, and wages are going up at a rapid pace. But those wage gains are not keeping pace with the high cost of living, and there's a danger that rising wages will make inflation even worse. "

You prefer to tell only half the story....

Forum List

Back