Can we just elect a moderate?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am sick of this fucking bullshit and I think it is time to do what is right for our country...Why not focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and good sound policy??? The next white house can be 50% republican and 50% Democrat and we can just shake hands. WTF does it get us when we call names and act like fools?

loserterians ideas are losers on economics
Democratic ideas are way too extreme on social issues.
Conservative ideas maybe a little rigid on social issues. I'll give you democrats that...

Lets build our country and lead the 21st century! Why not??? We're competing against China and the rest of the first world. Lets use a bit of sense.

Unfortunately those styling themselves "moderate" are simply liberals in drag.

A real moderate, Democrat or Republican, might be a bit of relief.

Until he/she/it dropped the mask.

I am sick of this fucking bullshit and I think it is time to do what is right for our country...Why not focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and good sound policy??? The next white house can be 50% republican and 50% Democrat and we can just shake hands. WTF does it get us when we call names and act like fools?

Conservative ideas maybe a little rigid on social issues. I'll give you democrats that...

Lets build our country and lead the 21st century! Why not??? We're competing against China and the rest of the first world. Lets use a bit of sense.

Why, so we can moderate assaults on the Constitution? How about attempts to import a moderate number of illegals into the country? Have the IRS persecute a moderate number of conservative groups?

• Banned

Why, so we can moderate assaults on the Constitution? How about attempts to import a moderate number of illegals into the country? Have the IRS persecute a moderate number of conservative groups?

What I am saying is maybe we can find a rational middle ground on something's. I think the democrats should stop persecuting people for the reasons you state and that the democrats should honestly work to stop the illegal flood.

Unfortunately those styling themselves "moderate" are simply liberals in drag.

A real moderate, Democrat or Republican, might be a bit of relief.

Until he/she/it dropped the mask.

Cutting infrastructure, science or r&d funding is a loserterians stance that doesn't make any sense. Why starve your own country?

Libertarians would eventually cut all that, but it would be last on the list of things they want to cut. However, so-called "global warming research" would be first on the chopping block.

How are you gonna pay for all these wishes.............................hmmmmm............

We already have to borrow our asses off to pay the bill.............................does that concern you...................................

• Banned
My honest feels is I don't want to be called a SEXIST, Racist and Bigot for the next 4 years but I also want to see America lead as a science power!

I'd hope both sides could shake hands and attempt to do what is right for this country.

My honest feeling is I don't want to be called a SEXIST, Racist and Bigot for the next 4 years but I also want to see America lead as a science power!

I'd hope both sides could shake hands and attempt to do what is right for this country.

How are you gonna pay for all these wishes.............................hmmmmm............

We already have to borrow our asses off to pay the bill.............................does that concern you...................................

Infrastructure, science or r&d isn't the cause of the debt. That is a fact. We spent more on these in the 50's, 60's, 70's and under Reagan. It is our medical system and constant wars that is putting us in the red.

Please learn the facts before you say something. It's helping the stability of this nation.

Infrastructure, science or r&d isn't the cause of the debt. That is a fact. We spent more on these in the 50's, 60's, 70's and under Reagan. It is our medical system and constant wars that is putting us in the red.

Please learn the facts before you say something. It's helping the stability of this nation.
And we have been increasing the spending in all of these areas over time...............which we've shown time and time again to you in the past....................

Your pushing a dang slogan.........when the money is constantly going into it a greater levels already.

Please learn the facts yourself.

I just want the USA to guard the borders , take care of defense and warfighting and let the people do everything else Gentlemen !! I certainly don't want moderates and BRIPAT tells it right in his post #3 !!

Big Businesses throw in dysfunction in order for the public fight with each other so we don't pay attention to what is really going on.

They are fucking us over ( passing laws, scratching each others backs) while we sit on this board arguing.

We all watch paid News stations who make things worse in dividing us.
We all basically want the same thing, just from a different angle.

And we have been increasing the spending in all of these areas over time...............which we've shown time and time again to you in the past....................

Your pushing a dang slogan.........when the money is constantly going into it a greater levels already.

Please learn the facts yourself.

Funding for our Infrastructure and science programs is the lowest of anytime in the last 2 decade. You just don't give a damn to learn that.

You don't know where this money is going! It isn't going to the two areas above that is for sure. We dumped 2 trillion dollars on Iraq and trillions on wallstreet!!!

some of you good people sound like Rodney King with your , can't we all just get along ?? To that I say NEVER as both dems and rino's and moderates are repugnant to me !!

Right now the country is waaaay too polarized with the far left mostly controlling the Democrat (not democratic) party and the far right fighting like made to completely control the Republican party. All the other parties have their polarization issues as well. Don't see that changing any time soon. I'll continue to write in my obvious candidates as I believe the country is already beyond repair........

Forum List

Back