Can We Please Get Rid of the Pledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascist left once again demanding to destroy a freedom because they don't fucking like it..

The Leftist Extremists again illustrate that they're Traitors and are the Fifth Column.

The Leftist Extremists across the planet hate their own nations and drool at every opportunity to trash everything and anything about their nation, they should all be put into military aircraft and air-dropped into Africa and the Middle East and forced to stay there.

With regard to this disgusting thread, young men and women have died and others been maimed defending the American Flag and the values it represents for better or worse.

Those young men and women have died and others have been maimed, so Leftist Extremist Traitors can have the freedom to sit in their basements and spew that the American Flag should be burned and urinated on and that the Pledge of Allegiance should be flushed down the toilet.

As a reservist in my own nations Armed Forces, I thank all who have had the courage to serve in the American Armed Forces, at several points of our respective history we have fought each other on opposite sides, I hope we never have to fight each other again in another World War :salute:

Thank you for your service. This nation owes you a debt that can never be repaid.

Well thank you for thanking me, but I'm not American, but we all need to fight this Leftist Extremism everywhere and together, because these Collective Traitors want to destroy everything that Western Civilisation has ever brought to this world.

The Leftist Extremists have declared war on Western Civilisation and our shared values system.

So we all share this common ground, no matter what our respective nation is, we must fight this together.
Certain religions in the US can only pledge to their God...The pledge is an ancient custom which is trickery used to hold a certain position in society, if broken can lead to damnation after death...What a load......

Unless someone is being forced to say the pledge get over it. Last I checked there is no law requiring you to say it just like there is no law requiring people stand during the national anthem.
The court of law of public opinion and social peer pressure.......
If your not strong enough to stand up against those it's no ones fault but your own.
I told all of my kids that if they don;t feel comfortable to say the pledge not to, and then the populace of my community tried to shame me, yet I have been saying that for over 30 years, and still do......

You're a fantastic father and a great American. I will make it a point to never turn my back on you.

Let's see what is it the commies do not like about the Pledge of Allegiance.
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

The flag of our country as a symbol of the Republic. The foundation for the Republic is the Constitution. Therefore, pledging allegiance to the flag representing the Constitution is allegiance to the Constitution.
The Constitution sets limitations on the government what the government can and cannot do. I do not see authoritarian or totalitarian elements in there.

It says pledging allegiance to one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. So, where is the reference to authoritarian or totalitarian elements there.
What I see here is: the left doesn't like the Constitution since they want a totalitarian government restricting the freedom of people and want the reins removed from the government.
The left doesn't like the idea of one nation indivisible since their modus operandi is division, hence multiculturalism was born.

They don't like the liberty and justice for all because they want preferential treatment for themselves.

They don't like the word GOD because they don't like any religion. They don't like the Constitution because it restricts the government from suppressing the rights of the people expressed in the Bill of Rights.

That's all there is to it folks.

Please, you who make demands and false accusations, elaborate what parts of the Pledge of Allegiance are offensive to you?

Unless someone is being forced to say the pledge get over it. Last I checked there is no law requiring you to say it just like there is no law requiring people stand during the national anthem.
If your not strong enough to stand up against those it's no ones fault but your own.
I told all of my kids that if they don;t feel comfortable to say the pledge not to, and then the populace of my community tried to shame me, yet I have been saying that for over 30 years, and still do......

You're a fantastic father and a great American. I will make it a point to never turn my back on you.
Don't trip walking backwards...

Fascist left once again demanding to destroy a freedom because they don't fucking like it..

A freedom earned by others at that. They have zero stake in it.
Yet you forget that freedom of expression is denied if the pledge is forced. It is nothing more than a form of nationalism.......

Like I said, you earned none of it, not even the freedom of expression. It was bestowed upon you off the backs of other men much better than you.

The Leftist Extremists again illustrate that they're Traitors and are the Fifth Column.

The Leftist Extremists across the planet hate their own nations and drool at every opportunity to trash everything and anything about their nation, they should all be put into military aircraft and air-dropped into Africa and the Middle East and forced to stay there.

With regard to this disgusting thread, young men and women have died and others been maimed defending the American Flag and the values it represents for better or worse.

Those young men and women have died and others have been maimed, so Leftist Extremist Traitors can have the freedom to sit in their basements and spew that the American Flag should be burned and urinated on and that the Pledge of Allegiance should be flushed down the toilet.

As a reservist in my own nations Armed Forces, I thank all who have had the courage to serve in the American Armed Forces, at several points of our respective history we have fought each other on opposite sides, I hope we never have to fight each other again in another World War :salute:

Thank you for your service. This nation owes you a debt that can never be repaid.

Well thank you for thanking me, but I'm not American, but we all need to fight this Leftist Extremism everywhere and together, because these Collective Traitors want to destroy everything that Western Civilisation has ever brought to this world.

The Leftist Extremists have declared war on Western Civilisation and our shared values system.

So we all share this common ground, no matter what our respective nation is, we must fight this together.

Damn! you are on to us! I guess the element of surprise will be gone when we bomb Pearl Harbor next week.....

I like the flag too. Flying the flag in front of your house is cool.

But isn't it kind of weird to do it year round? Those people are usually a bit nutty. Break it out on holidays,Veterans day, 4th of july, etc.

Nah, it's okay. Just don't have one of those giant flags that's as big as the house.

I'll admit I tend to look unfavorably on any American who finds the Pledge or the National Anthem or displaying the flag uncomfortable or annoying or offensive. All are such symbols and expressions of liberty and all this country was intended to stand for, I can't find any reason to want any of that removed. They don't hurt anybody and I don't understand how other people enjoying the symbolism should bother anybody if they don't.

It would be OK. I never have the safety on anyway.

It would be OK. I never have the safety on anyway.
I bet you never do have the safety on, and the airbag key position is always on off........

It's time for us to evolve, folks.

The country is devolving fast.

There is an awakening happening right now, and it is evolving, much to the chagrin of authoritarian conservatives who hate change.
They lost the culture war and are desperate to revive it before Christianity is just one of many faiths and they can't lord it over the rest of us.

No one is forcing christianity and there is no awakening. However, the depths of depravity know no bounds.
There is most definitely an awakening, but it isn't one they will like when it is finished.

I like the flag too. Flying the flag in front of your house is cool.

But isn't it kind of weird to do it year round? Those people are usually a bit nutty. Break it out on holidays,Veterans day, 4th of july, etc.

Nah, it's okay. Just don't have one of those giant flags that's as big as the house.

I'll admit I tend to look unfavorably on any American who finds the Pledge or the National Anthem or displaying the flag uncomfortable or annoying or offensive. All are such symbols and expressions of liberty and all this country was intended to stand for, I can't find any reason to want any of that removed. They don't hurt anybody and I don't understand how other people enjoying the symbolism should bother anybody if they don't.
Uhmm, well you have that right to your opinion...but I have the right to mine...and yours is no better than mine........

The country is devolving fast.

There is an awakening happening right now, and it is evolving, much to the chagrin of authoritarian conservatives who hate change.
They lost the culture war and are desperate to revive it before Christianity is just one of many faiths and they can't lord it over the rest of us.

No one is forcing christianity and there is no awakening. However, the depths of depravity know no bounds.
This nerd is a Jehovahs Witness, they hate the flag and the pledge, in fact the orgs bylaws do not let them say the pledge of allegiance. They are also not Christians so do not be fooled.
Liberty means not being forced by your government to "pledge" to things. Anyone who truly believes in God can't pledge allegiance either since that belongs solely to God who is above all things including nations.
"Under God".....

The guy down the street flies the American Flag, the state flag, a flag with a cross and a fish on it, and an Army Corp of Engineers flag. It looks like a auto dealership. I'm sure that sooner or later, he will string up colored pennants.

Trump and the USA could do a lot better if we keep the hard working, America loving Mexicans and deport the Progressives
There are no America loving mexicans. The closest you can get is Aztlan loving mexicans.
Wrong, every Mexican drug lord loves America, and I bet they have no problem saying the pledge either, not as long as Obama lets all of their drugs in.

A freedom earned by others at that. They have zero stake in it.
Yet you forget that freedom of expression is denied if the pledge is forced. It is nothing more than a form of nationalism.......

The Leftists have a hatred of Nationalism.

What is Nationalism? Patriotism, love of the nation, wanting to preserve and protect your Culture and Heritage, putting your own people first and wanting to protect and if need be defend your borders.

The Leftists are anti-Nationalism which is hating Patriotism, not caring about the nation, wanting to trash the Culture and Heritage, putting their own people last and Third World illegals FIRST and wanting to have Open Borders, so that the nation they hate is left vulnerable to anything and everything, including Islamic Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back