Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

Do you hear me .

Only two ways humans kill

One for food

One for murder

Only someone thoroughly ignorant would think that. You against the death penalty? :rolleyes:

Of course I am, I have been in jail before, a life sentence is way more cruel then a death sentance .

I think youre too dumb to realize I am talking about a least 1 other reason humans kill. Not to mention there are several more. :rolleyes:

Do you hear me .

One for food

One for murder

Only someone thoroughly ignorant would think that. You against the death penalty? :rolleyes:

Of course I am, I have been in jail before, a life sentence is way more cruel then a death sentance .

You never ever get out of prison .

Being killed is what you want

Are you high when you talk to yourself or are you really just that stupid? :rolleyes:

Do you hear me .

One for food

One for murder

I think youre too dumb to realize I am talking about a least 1 other reason humans kill. Not to mention there are several more. :rolleyes:

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

Do you hear me .

One for food

One for murder

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

So people dont kill for self protection or as capital punishment? :rolleyes:

Do you hear me .

One for food

One for murder

You never ever get out of prison .

Being killed is what you want

Are you high when you talk to yourself or are you really just that stupid? :rolleyes:

Translation~ you never been in jail before?

A life term is way more cruel and a slow death then an instant death penalty..

Do you hear me .

One for food

One for murder

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

That's murder..

You killing them.

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

That's murder..

You killing them.

No its self defense or capital punishment. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human.

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

That's murder..

You killing them.

No its self defense or capital punishment. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human.

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

That's murder..

You killing them.

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

So you dont own a gun for self defense? :rolleyes:

Only two

One for food

One for murder..

That's murder..

You killing them.

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

You justify baby killing and a racist .

That's murder..

You killing them.

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

You are stalling. Do you have a gun? :rolleyes:

That's murder..

You killing them.

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

Many and I hunt for food, it appears you have a vacuum cleaner and just murder for fun..

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

Many and I hunt for food, it appears you have a vacuum cleaner and just murder for fun..

So if someone came in your home and attempted to kill you would you kill them or just recite the ten commandments? :rolleyes:

I go by God's law...

Thou shall not kill .

So if someone came in your home and attempted to kill you would you kill them or just recite the ten commandments? :rolleyes:

So you going to come over and kill me?

Or does my belief in god , Jesus, mother Mary ...knows nothing is going to happen ?

Or does my belief in god , Jesus, mother Mary ...knows nothing is going to happen ?

You are stalling again. We know the reason why. You talked too much and now you have proven yourself to be an idiot with your claim that there are only two ways humans kill. if your belief was real you wouldnt own a gun for self defense. :rolleyes:

You are stalling again. We know the reason why. You talked too much and now you have proven yourself to be an idiot with your claim that there are only two ways humans kill. if your belief was real you wouldnt own a gun for self defense. :rolleyes:

So how many children did you murder today?

Only two ways .

One for food

One for murder..

So how many children did you murder today?

Only two ways .

One for food

One for murder..
I've murdered you and a couple of other idiots on the forum today so about 4.

Now stop stalling and answer the question. I will even make it multiple choice. :rolleyes:

Someone comes into your home and tries to kill you and yours. Do you
Pray them away?

Recite the 10 commandments?

Shoot them dead?

Keeping it short since that seems to get more of a response.

Mostly a question to those who self identify as being more right wing.
And hopefully is treated with honest responses and not just emotional venting.
That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?
Why is it that those on the left never understand being responsible for your actions?
Why is it that those on the right never understand they arent responsible for anyone elses actions but their own? If you dont want an abortion dont get one. If someone else does its none of your business right? :rolleyes:
It seems the left want to be like a bunch of undisciplined children. Do whatever you want don't worry about the consequences. Why should I have to pay for your inability to understand that all actions have consequences. If you don't want those on the right to take an intrest in what you on the left do then stop making us pay for your crazy actions. Do not make us use government or state money to pay for abortions, health care and everything else

Forum List

Back