Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again.

True. How is what we have today working?

Article IV, Section 4 of our Constitution says that our Federal Government has the responsibility to protect each state from invasion. What do you call 12.5 million illegal aliens living here illegally and costing us BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars? What about the TRILLIONS in drugs, contraband, and humans who are transported across our Southern border?

How is that a good thing for America? What is your suggestion to stop this invasion?
What invasion? No one is invading my neighborhood and I live around a lot of Mexicans.

So you are saying you are a criminal?
You need to work on your troll game. Its pitiful. :rolleyes:

It's no troll game , i will die and meet Jesus , god and mother Mary,...

What am I supposed to tell them , I turned the other cheek while you murdered baby's ?

Fuck that..I did and said everything I could..

You tell them that you reminded her of the commandment but since you didnt matter and you werent god it was out of your hands.

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?
Why is it that those on the left never understand being responsible for your actions?
Why is it that those on the right never understand they arent responsible for anyone elses actions but their own? If you dont want an abortion dont get one. If someone else does its none of your business right? :rolleyes:

Once again you are committing murder .

Nope. Murder is a crime. Abortion is legal. :rolleyes:

Nope not withmother Mary , Jesus and God's eyes...when. I die..I am good with this

When you die ..well you are fucked .

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

No one said the federal government has no role
But they did say those on the right want small government. $30B aint exactly small. Why dont they let the states decide like they always cry about?

Relative to the federal budget 30 billion is a drop in the bucket. And people on the right do want small government, but everyone should agree that it’s the feds duty to protect us from invaders

So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?
Why is it that those on the left never understand being responsible for your actions?
Why is it that those on the right never understand they arent responsible for anyone elses actions but their own? If you dont want an abortion dont get one. If someone else does its none of your business right? :rolleyes:

Once again you are committing murder .

Nope. Murder is a crime. Abortion is legal. :rolleyes:

Nope not I mother Mary , Jesus and God's eyes...when. I die..I am good with this

When you die ..well you are fucked .

A mirror once taught me that if you look too hard you will find yourself a stranger.

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

But they did say those on the right want small government. $30B aint exactly small. Why dont they let the states decide like they always cry about?

Relative to the federal budget 30 billion is a drop in the bucket. And people on the right do want small government, but everyone should agree that it’s the feds duty to protect us from invaders
When some invaders show up let me know. I will protect you since you cant protect yourself wimpy guy.

Article IV, Section 4 of our Constitution says that our Federal Government has the responsibility to protect each state from invasion. What do you call 12.5 million illegal aliens living here illegally and costing us BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars? What about the TRILLIONS in drugs, contraband, and humans who are transported across our Southern border?

How is that a good thing for America? What is your suggestion to stop this invasion?
What invasion? No one is invading my neighborhood and I live around a lot of Mexicans.

What am I supposed to tell them , I turned the other cheek while you murdered baby's ?

You tell them that you reminded her of the commandment but since you didnt matter and you werent god it was out of your hands.

Thou shall not kill ..jesus , god and mother Mary has WiFi now in heaven..

Haha you going to hell, me smart going to heaven .

Abortion is baby killing, it's murder..

If you that stupid to figure it out, then sucks to be you

Thou shall not kill ..jesus , god and mother Mary has WiFi now in heave..

Haha you going to hell, me smart going to heaven .

Abortion is baby killing, it's murder..

If you that stupid to figure it out, then sucks to be you

If someone is going to hell then let that happen. No need for you to interfere especially when no one told you to. :rolleyes:

What that tells me is you want to be an authoritarian because you lack true belief.

When some invaders show up let me know. I will protect you since you cant protect yourself wimpy guy.

What do you call illegal aliens if not invaders? They harm our country in so many ways and liberals pretend the positives outweigh the negatives

I believe in God , Jesus and mother Mary, you believe in killing baby's is not murder..

Sucks to be you

I believe in God , Jesus and mother Mary, you believe in killing baby's is not murder..

Sucks to be you

So you are a polytheist? If you believed in all three you would mind your business after spreading the word. :rolleyes:

What do you call illegal aliens if not invaders? They harm our country in so many ways and liberals pretend the positives outweigh the negatives
I call them illegal immigrants. They do more good than harm. I get to eat fruit and vegetables at a decent price.

I call them illegal immigrants. They do more good than harm. I get to eat fruit and vegetables at a decent price.

HA!

Cheap labor is why you’re for open borders?

HA!

Who told you I was for open borders?

Sucks to be you

This what pisses you off the most , I am a vodka drinker, cigar smoker 3 tatts a huge ex cocaine dealer/ user who never got caught.. been in jail because I wanted a vacation..

At 53 years old I know, Jesus, god , mother Mary is the real deal .

And abortion is murder .

HA!

If the benefit of illegals outweigh the negatives why wouldn’t you be?

The Wall is one of the few Constitutional duties of the federal government. Feeding your people in da ghetto, is not.
Show me where it says building a wall is a constitutional duty. :rolleyes:
Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution - Immivasion - Immigration Invasion
I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again. :rolleyes:
You're African. I can't help you. So I post for those who can read

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Article IV
So you admit there is nothing in there that says its the duty of the federal government to build a wall. I thought so. :rolleyes:

Nope, it says provide for the common defense, the Commander In Chief determines what is necessary. We could put sharpshooters on the border and stop them cheaper, quicker and easier. Is that what you want?

HA!

If the benefit of illegals outweigh the negatives why wouldn’t you be?
It makes no difference if the borders are closed or open. There are always going to be illegals. Thats why nothing serious will ever be done. They found out what happens when you go after illegals. It puts farmers out the business of growing crops and on the welfare rolls. Ask GA and AL what happened when they did it.

Sucks to be you

So you are a polytheist? If you believed in all three you would mind your business after spreading the word. :rolleyes:

No you will never break me mother fucker, of my love of God , Jesus and mother Mary.

Abortion is fucking murder .

I did alot of bad things in my life .but I grew up a bit..

I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again. :rolleyes:
You're African. I can't help you. So I post for those who can read

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Article IV
So you admit there is nothing in there that says its the duty of the federal government to build a wall. I thought so. :rolleyes:

Nope, it says provide for the common defense, the Commander In Chief determines what is necessary. We could put sharpshooters on the border and stop them cheaper, quicker and easier. Is that what you want?

Nope. Congress decides whats necessary which is why we have the present shut down. You could do a lot of things but putting up a wall from sea to shining see wont be one of them.

Forum List

Back