Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

You’ve done worse. 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Oh so that's why the middle East is so civil today , invite reporters in cut them up ..people wearing bombs and blowing their ass up

Have someone bomb your neighborhood for 70 years and let’s see how you turn out

You mean like the Germans or the Japanese?

I guess bombing the hell out of them was a mistake too, eh? :laughing0301:
Oh yeah the Japanese, prosperous NON-CHRISTIANS. Who have NOT been bombed in 70 years btw. Same as the Germans. Retard.

Mother of murdered Scandinavian tourist was sent graphic images of her daughter’s killing: report

Mother of murdered Scandinavian tourist was sent graphic images of her daughter’s killing: report

Heard about that yesterday. Glad they caught them.

I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again.

True. How is what we have today working?

Article IV, Section 4 of our Constitution says that our Federal Government has the responsibility to protect each state from invasion. What do you call 12.5 million illegal aliens living here illegally and costing us BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars? What about the TRILLIONS in drugs, contraband, and humans who are transported across our Southern border?

How is that a good thing for America? What is your suggestion to stop this invasion?

Tho Sha not kill

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

So you believe you have the authority to stop someone else from having an abortion even though it only says "thou shall not...". I dont see anywhere in that where you have permission to regulate someone else. Do you? :rolleyes:

Who speaks for the unborn child?

Keeping it short since that seems to get more of a response.

Mostly a question to those who self identify as being more right wing.
And hopefully is treated with honest responses and not just emotional venting.
That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?
Why is it that those on the left never understand being responsible for your actions?

You’ve done worse. 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Oh so that's why the middle East is so civil today , invite reporters in cut them up ..people wearing bombs and blowing their ass up

That's your retort?
That’s what the people you’re villainizing have been dealing with.

How many Christians today wear bomb vest and walked into a Walmart and scream 'in the name of the jesus and blow their dumb ass up?

When was the last time a white male christian walked into a school or walmart and shot up the place?

So you believe you have the authority to stop someone else from having an abortion even though it only says "thou shall not...". I dont see anywhere in that where you have permission to regulate someone else. Do you? :rolleyes:

Who speaks for the unborn child?
The mother.

She also breathes and eats for the unborn child which is precisely why its her decision despite you wanting to control her and her body.

I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again.

Article IV, Section 4 of our Constitution says that our Federal Government has the responsibility to protect each state from invasion. What do you call 12.5 million illegal aliens living here illegally and costing us BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars? What about the TRILLIONS in drugs, contraband, and humans who are transported across our Southern border?

How is that a good thing for America? What is your suggestion to stop this invasion?
What invasion? No one is invading my neighborhood and I live around a lot of Mexicans.

That's your retort?
That’s what the people you’re villainizing have been dealing with.

How many Christians today wear bomb vest and walked into a Walmart and scream 'in the name of the jesus and blow their dumb ass up?

When was the last time a white male christian walked into a school or walmart and shot up the place?

I don't know tell us when kneegrow shot up a cop?

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?
Why is it that those on the left never understand being responsible for your actions?
Why is it that those on the right never understand they arent responsible for anyone elses actions but their own? If you dont want an abortion dont get one. If someone else does its none of your business right? :rolleyes:

What invasion? No one is invading my neighborhood and I live around a lot of Mexicans.

So you are saying you are a criminal?

Why is it that those on the right never understand they arent responsible for anyone elses actions but their own? If you dont want an abortion dont get one. If someone else does its none of your business right? :rolleyes:

Sorry it doesn't work that way...

We can't be can't be part of the crime to fucking murder..

When you believe in God..you can't look away

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

No one said the federal government has no role

You need to work on your troll game. Its pitiful. :rolleyes:

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

No one said the federal government has no role
But they did say those on the right want small government. $30B aint exactly small. Why dont they let the states decide like they always cry about?

Once again you are committing murder .

Sorry it doesn't work that way...

We can't be can't be part of the crime to fucking murder..

When you believe in God..you can't look away

How can you be part of a crime when abortion is legal and you are nobody of consequence to the woman getting the abortion?

Once again you are committing murder .

Nope. Murder is a crime. Abortion is legal. :rolleyes:

You need to work on your troll game. Its pitiful. :rolleyes:

It's no troll game , i will die and meet Jesus , god and mother Mary,...

What am I supposed to tell them , I turned the other cheek while you murdered baby's ?

Fuck that..I did and said everything I could..

Forum List

Back