Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

Keeping it short since that seems to get more of a response.

Mostly a question to those who self identify as being more right wing.
And hopefully is treated with honest responses and not just emotional venting.

Of course....far left equals collective government and in the worst case totalitarian government. The opposite of that is ultra right wing which is NO GOVERNMENT, or anarchy. It's hard to be authoritarian when there is no government.

All of that still exists, and people thought murder was wrong long before Christianity

So sand monkeys throwing people off of roof tops all are imagination now, 50 million. Baby's murderd in the US since the early 70's is a lie?

Nothing to do with me. You all are the ones claiming Christians are peaceful coexisters.

Of course we are. Are we throwing people off rooftops, "in the name of Christ"?
You’ve done worse. 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Oh so that's why the middle East is so civil today , invite reporters in cut them up ..people wearing bombs and blowing their ass up

Have someone bomb your neighborhood for 70 years and let’s see how you turn out

^ from a culture that has slaughtered countless millions

Actually, a culture that has saved many more and given us rules to live by. A world without Christian principles would have been a horrible place: Murder, rape, theft, parental abuse, polygamy, human sacrifice, slavery, drunkenness, and buggery would be a common, everyday occurrence everywhere you look.
All of that still exists, and people thought murder was wrong long before Christianity

Of course they did, but they still murdered each other. There was also no forgiveness before Christianity. There was the Judaic concept of "forgiveness" by doing good works and following God's commandments, but there were also "unforgivable sins." There were even "generational sins" that were passed on from father to son, or mother to daughter.

Christ's sacrifice on the cross was a gift from the Father, in order that we shouldn't perish, but would have life everlasting. That's how much He loves you. Even his own imperfect angels who revolted against Heaven will never be forgiven for waging war against God. Therefore, you are special.
Dude you can’t just cite imaginary magic as some kind of breakthrough concept. People forgave each other long before Abraham. People acted a certain way out of fear of magical deities long before Christians did. Christ’s “sacrifice” placed his ass as magical ruler of eternal paradise, chillin’ with his dad.

It may seem like "magic" to you superstitious and unsophisticated descendants of Darwin's apes, but for those who have a faith to believe in, it makes good sense.

I'll make a little wager here: One Benjamin Franklin says that on your deathbed many years from now, you'll either beg the God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses for forgiveness of your sins, or plead with Him for one more breath of air.

You in? :biggrin:
Congrats on your faith. Literally billions of people have very different faiths than yours and they feel exactly the same way about their magic nonsense as you do about yours. If you need it and it gets you by, good for you. But you will not force it on me.

Keeping it short since that seems to get more of a response.

Mostly a question to those who self identify as being more right wing.
And hopefully is treated with honest responses and not just emotional venting.

Of course....far left equals collective government and in the worst case totalitarian government. The opposite of that is ultra right wing which is NO GOVERNMENT, or anarchy. It's hard to be authoritarian when there is no government.
HA! I can finally put you on ignore!

So sand monkeys throwing people off of roof tops all are imagination now, 50 million. Baby's murderd in the US since the early 70's is a lie?

Nothing to do with me. You all are the ones claiming Christians are peaceful coexisters.

You’ve done worse. 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Oh so that's why the middle East is so civil today , invite reporters in cut them up ..people wearing bombs and blowing their ass up

You mean like the Germans or the Japanese?

I guess bombing the hell out of them was a mistake too, eh? :laughing0301:

Oh yeah the Japanese, prosperous NON-CHRISTIANS. Who have NOT been bombed in 70 years btw. Same as the Germans. Retard.

WhenUsay.png

That's your retort?

Oh yeah the Japanese, prosperous NON-CHRISTIANS. Who have NOT been bombed in 70 years btw. Same as the Germans. Retard.

So you saying they can be civil but the middle East can't? We no shit thats why we needed a Muslim banned .

That's your retort?
That’s what the people you’re villainizing have been dealing with.

That's your retort?

How many Christians today wear bomb vest and walked into a Walmart and scream 'in the name of the jesus and blow their dumb ass up?

Actually, a culture that has saved many more and given us rules to live by. A world without Christian principles would have been a horrible place: Murder, rape, theft, parental abuse, polygamy, human sacrifice, slavery, drunkenness, and buggery would be a common, everyday occurrence everywhere you look.

Of course they did, but they still murdered each other. There was also no forgiveness before Christianity. There was the Judaic concept of "forgiveness" by doing good works and following God's commandments, but there were also "unforgivable sins." There were even "generational sins" that were passed on from father to son, or mother to daughter.

Christ's sacrifice on the cross was a gift from the Father, in order that we shouldn't perish, but would have life everlasting. That's how much He loves you. Even his own imperfect angels who revolted against Heaven will never be forgiven for waging war against God. Therefore, you are special.
Dude you can’t just cite imaginary magic as some kind of breakthrough concept. People forgave each other long before Abraham. People acted a certain way out of fear of magical deities long before Christians did. Christ’s “sacrifice” placed his ass as magical ruler of eternal paradise, chillin’ with his dad.

It may seem like "magic" to you superstitious and unsophisticated descendants of Darwin's apes, but for those who have a faith to believe in, it makes good sense.

I'll make a little wager here: One Benjamin Franklin says that on your deathbed many years from now, you'll either beg the God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses for forgiveness of your sins, or plead with Him for one more breath of air.

You in? :biggrin:
Congrats on your faith. Literally billions of people have very different faiths than yours and they feel exactly the same way about their magic nonsense as you do about yours. If you need it and it gets you by, good for you. But you will not force it on me.

I'm not "forcing" anything on you. All that's happened was that God has planted His "seed" in you. The "seed" was the Word of God and as any Christian knows, He doesn't start anything that He doesn't carry out to fruition.

Think about what I said: Hundred bucks says my prediction will come true.

That's your retort?

How many Christians today wear bomb vest and walked into a Walmart and scream 'in the name of the jesus and blow their dumb ass up?

Wouldn't work, since suicide is a sin. :biggrin:

That's your retort?

0fe9222b9874e0b6ce25ce5170ec2543.jpg

That's your retort?
Kinda like the police dealing with gangs in da hood? I thought most muslims were good people being oppressed by the radicals. You're saying it's us against ALL OF THEM. Is that what you're saying? Can't have it both ways.

That's your retort?

How many Christians have had their homes bombed into oblivion by Muslims for the last 70 years? What percentage of Muslimsare suicide bombers?

That's your retort?
Kinda like the police dealing with gangs in da hood? I thought most muslims were good people being oppressed by the radicals. You're saying it's us against ALL OF THEM. Is that what you're saying? Can't have it both ways.
Totally irrevelent, retarded nonsense. I’m going to go ahead and put you on ignore, too. Best of luck, racist trash :itsok:

Mother of murdered Scandinavian tourist was sent graphic images of her daughter’s killing: report

Mother of murdered Scandinavian tourist was sent graphic images of her daughter’s killing: report

That's your retort?

How many Christians have had their homes bombed into oblivion by Muslims for the last 70 years? What percentage of Muslimsare suicide bombers?

How many Halloween Christian bombing costumes have you seen...

What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back