Can you prove racism?

But you can't face the fact that there are consequences to behavior. White racism creates black hostiliuty towards whites.

Sure I can.

See, I wasn't always like this. It's negroes like you who've pushed me to this point.

You want to insist that "white racism" creates black hostility (and learn to spell you stupid fuck), but you refuse to acknowledge that whites are sick and fucking tired of your negro bullshit...

There is racism. Both sides are guilty of it. Brown vs black vs white vs yellow vs red. Its in history books. It's in ghettos. It's in hoity toity predominately white areas like hollyweird. It has been proven because it will always be a part of who we all are whether we realize it, acknowlege it, or deny it. It just....is.

Trying to prove it to those who refuse to see is like trying to prove love exists. Or hate exists. Or even if God exists.
You are either comfortable with your stance, or you are not. I'm comfy with my stance. Am I racist? Probably to a certain degree. Mostly I want fairness from all sides. One color of skin is not better or less than another. But when the assholes on each side claim to be so....then that is what racism is.
No, both sides aren't guilty of it. There is racism and there is the reaction or response to racism. 2 different things caused by 2 different sets of curcumstances.

Yes, let's absolve the negroes of all responsibility for their overt racism. You fuckin' blue-gums will never acknowledge your own failings, so we have to do it for you.

Fuck you, Sambo...
The truth absolves nothing. Do you think that blacks are just going to accept white racism and just take it? Seems the people who can't acknowledge their failures are you pink toes.

That's funny.

Is "pink toes" supposed to be some racist epithet?

Fuck off, porch monkey. Go fetch your master a sandwich and shut the fuck up...
If I was sitting next to you I'd fetch you a real nice knuckle sandwich, cracker.

You'd piss your pants, you ignorant fuck...

But that's not all racism is. It is a behavior or attitude of superority based on race.

That's not racism?

My God, Tyrone, that's the very definition of racism, yet you bend over backwards to dismiss it.

You're as big a racist piece of shit as they come...
Nah., I'm not a racist. But you can't face the fact that there are consequences to behavior. White racism creates black hostiliuty towards whites.

"I'M NOT RACIST!"

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You're the biggest fucking piece of shit racist on this forum...
Nah, I'm not racist but your white fragility makes you think that your calling me one will me me shut up.

Oh, no, Sambo, I don't want you to shut up. I want you to keep flappin' those lips so you can show everyone what an ignorant colored boy you are...

What kind of racism? People just making ignorant comments is highly subjective while racial biases built into public policy is very provable. You can't do anything about the hate in people's minds but systemic racism can be solved by the stroke of a pen.
I'm not trying to be contentious but what happens when racism is stricken from the books (with the stroke of a pen) but people's behavior doesn't change due to all of the usual reasons - "you can't tell me what I can and can't do", "I don't care what the law says, there are never going to be any [fill in the blank] working at MY company", etc.
I was talking with a man from Alabama many years ago and the conversation turned to racism. I said the South had a horrible record of racism. He countered that racism is everywhere, including the North. He was right of course, it was at a time of the Boston anti-busing turmoil. What I pointed out to him the difference between people being racist, which we all are, and societies codifying racism into law. Something that, at least at that time, mainly happened in the South.

In light of Gracies reply maybe would should define racism.
For me...racism is someone who hates a specific skin color. Who thinks a different hue from their own is lower or higher than themselves, and then act on it. They don't see the person and what he/she represents as an individual person. They only see the color of their skin.

Hmmmm, yet Biden chose Kamala Harris as VP. But that's not racist.;) :D
He said he would choose a black woman. So when he does, he gets flack. If he didn't he would get flack as well. The problem is, he wanted to choose someone as a token only, not because that person would be more suited to the job. For me...that is racist.

Friend of mine is blonde, white, of norwegen decent. She married a black man. And I mean dark black...not mixed. She gets flack all the time by black women confronting her husband whenever they go out..dinner, shopping, whatever. So yes...racism IS BOTH SIDES.
No, what you see from those black women is an attitude created as a response to the racism they have faced from whites. This is not an acceptable behavior but it is not as simple as you want to make it. Things have never been the same for blacks and whites so looking at how blacks react to racism from the frame of a racially challenged denial mindset has you trying to make things the same so you can avoid recognizing the consequences of 244 years of continuing racism by whites in America.

Prejudice is on all sides, but racism is not.

Now as for Bidens choice for VP, have wrhites like you ever considered how many millions of times whites have not been picked by qualification? Harris was qualified to be VP.

How was she qualified?

By sucking negro dick to get ahead in politics?
Figure it out white trash.

I already have, you greasy moolie fuck...
Nah, you really haven't. So how many slurs do you know for blacks? Do you ever say them directly to a black persons face? Or are they reserved for internet forums that let you get away with being a punk ass, dickless, incel white waste of sperm that should have been aborted? Your existence justifies the decision in Roe v. Wade.

But that's not all racism is. It is a behavior or attitude of superority based on race.

That's not racism?

My God, Tyrone, that's the very definition of racism, yet you bend over backwards to dismiss it.

Nah., I'm not a racist. But you can't face the fact that there are consequences to behavior. White racism creates black hostiliuty towards whites.

"I'M NOT RACIST!"

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You're the biggest fucking piece of shit racist on this forum...
Nah, I'm not racist but your white fragility makes you think that your calling me one will me me shut up.

Oh, no, Sambo, I don't want you to shut up. I want you to keep flappin' those lips so you can show everyone what an ignorant colored boy you are...
I beat your ass in this debate. You have no challenge so you turn to the slurs.

No, what you see from those black women is an attitude created as a response to the racism they have faced from whites.

I know this black chick. I can say her name, but I can't spell it; it's all fucked up. Shah'quandrea or some shit.

Anyway, she likes white dick. All I have to do is say the word and she's goin' down like a two foot putt. Every so often I'll give her a treat and bend her over but, for the most part, she knows her place...

What kind of racism? People just making ignorant comments is highly subjective while racial biases built into public policy is very provable. You can't do anything about the hate in people's minds but systemic racism can be solved by the stroke of a pen.
I'm not trying to be contentious but what happens when racism is stricken from the books (with the stroke of a pen) but people's behavior doesn't change due to all of the usual reasons - "you can't tell me what I can and can't do", "I don't care what the law says, there are never going to be any [fill in the blank] working at MY company", etc.
I was talking with a man from Alabama many years ago and the conversation turned to racism. I said the South had a horrible record of racism. He countered that racism is everywhere, including the North. He was right of course, it was at a time of the Boston anti-busing turmoil. What I pointed out to him the difference between people being racist, which we all are, and societies codifying racism into law. Something that, at least at that time, mainly happened in the South.
We all have prejudices, but not everybody is racist. You are spot on when you mention codifying racism into law.

That's not racism?

"I'M NOT RACIST!"

You're nothing but a little negro douchebag...

No, what you see from those black women is an attitude created as a response to the racism they have faced from whites.

I know this black chick. I can say her name, but I can't spell it; it's all fucked up. Shah'quandrea or some shit.

Anyway, she likes white dick. All I have to do is say the word and she's goin' down like a two foot putt. Every so often I'll give her a treat and bend her over but, for the most part, she knows her place...

And? Am I supposed to get upset because you have a nympho on your tip? I've "known" many a white woman son. Unlike you, I don't need to brag about it, because I saw them as women.

There is racism. Both sides are guilty of it. Brown vs black vs white vs yellow vs red. Its in history books. It's in ghettos. It's in hoity toity predominately white areas like hollyweird. It has been proven because it will always be a part of who we all are whether we realize it, acknowlege it, or deny it. It just....is.

Trying to prove it to those who refuse to see is like trying to prove love exists. Or hate exists. Or even if God exists.
You are either comfortable with your stance, or you are not. I'm comfy with my stance. Am I racist? Probably to a certain degree. Mostly I want fairness from all sides. One color of skin is not better or less than another. But when the assholes on each side claim to be so....then that is what racism is.
No, both sides aren't guilty of it. There is racism and there is the reaction or response to racism. 2 different things caused by 2 different sets of curcumstances.

Yes, let's absolve the negroes of all responsibility for their overt racism. You fuckin' blue-gums will never acknowledge your own failings, so we have to do it for you.

Fuck you, Sambo...
The truth absolves nothing. Do you think that blacks are just going to accept white racism and just take it? Seems the people who can't acknowledge their failures are you pink toes.

That's funny.

Is "pink toes" supposed to be some racist epithet?

Fuck off, porch monkey. Go fetch your master a sandwich and shut the fuck up...
If I was sitting next to you I'd fetch you a real nice knuckle sandwich, cracker.

You'd piss your pants, you ignorant fuck...
I'd beat your mother fucking ass and serve my time. That's what I would do. Now shut the fuck up.

That's not racism?

"I'M NOT RACIST!"

You're nothing but a little negro douchebag...
Yawn. Your trolling has become boring.

But you can't face the fact that there are consequences to behavior. White racism creates black hostiliuty towards whites.

Sure I can.

See, I wasn't always like this. It's negroes like you who've pushed me to this point.

You want to insist that "white racism" creates black hostility (and learn to spell you stupid fuck), but you refuse to acknowledge that whites are sick and fucking tired of your negro bullshit...

Since whites started the shit, you have nothing to be tired about but your own fuck up.

We all have prejudices, but not everybody is racist. You are spot on when you mention codifying racism into law.
As I define it, prejudice based on skin color is racism. It may not always be negative but it is always there to some degree. I know an Asian woman who has benefited from the positive stereotypes of Asians being competent, industrious, and smart. (I'm not sure what it means that she is indeed all those things.)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As I define it, prejudice based on skin color is racism. It may not always be negative but it is always there to some degree. I know an Asian woman who has benefited from the positive stereotypes of Asians being competent, industrious, and smart. (I'm not sure what it means that she is indeed all those things.)
Racism comes with actions. Prejuding a person can turn into racism.

Actually laws can be made to make what occurs because of racist thought punishable. Thoughts turn into actions, this is what happens with racism. I find it funy how right wing whites, who are generally racist, want to try telling people how racism doesn't exist or that it can't be proven. It can and it has been.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism.
Like Anti Racist Antifa?

Forum List

Back