Cancel Culture is destroying America

Again, if they did it was because he did it during his paid work time, while in uniform. No one would had cared if he protested on his own time or on social media.

He was paid to play football. He was not paid to stand up during a meaningless ritual of false patriotism.

Cancel culture is firing people for their political beliefs they have outside of work.

No, Cancel Consequence Culture is holding people accountable for their actions. People are fired all the time for what they post on social media. I knew a lady once who was fired because she posted a resume on Craig's list, and she said she was uncomfortable working at the company.

Tell us, do most people have the right to protest while on the clock or while representing the organization you work for? You know the answer is “no”, so stop playing dumb.

Again, did Tebow have a right to evangelize when he was "on the clock". While people mocked him for it, no one insisted he get fired. NFL players have been politicizing on the clock for years with headbands and other actions.

Again, if they did it was because he did it during his paid work time, while in uniform. No one would had cared if he protested on his own time or on social media.

He was paid to play football. He was not paid to stand up during a meaningless ritual of false patriotism.

Cancel culture is firing people for their political beliefs they have outside of work.

No, Cancel Consequence Culture is holding people accountable for their actions. People are fired all the time for what they post on social media. I knew a lady once who was fired because she posted a resume on Craig's list, and she said she was uncomfortable working at the company.

Tell us, do most people have the right to protest while on the clock or while representing the organization you work for? You know the answer is “no”, so stop playing dumb.

Again, did Tebow have a right to evangelize when he was "on the clock". While people mocked him for it, no one insisted he get fired. NFL players have been politicizing on the clock for years with headbands and other actions.
Football players kneel all the time to pray during games. Like when a player gets injured. It’s not a political statement.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

I have no taste for anything these democrats believe in. They make me puke.I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. All with advanced cases of what Joe has.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

I have no taste for anything these democrats believe in. They make me puke.I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. All with advanced cases of what Joe has.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Marriage equality? What about the man’s right to choose? No such thing as a livable wage. Healthcare is a privilege not a right

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Marriage equality? What about the man’s right to choose? No such thing as a livable wage. Healthcare is a privilege not a right

1. Yes, marriage equality
2. When a man has to risk his life and health to carry a child, he can have a "choice".
3. Yes there is such a thing. How stupid.
4. Yes, that's how it IS in this country, but not how it should be.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

2. When a man has to risk his life and health to carry a child, he can have a "choice".

1) What is marriage equality?
2) So a woman may trap a man and he doesn’t have a choice to walk away and sign away all rights and privileges but not be forced to pay a dime? Doesn’t sound like a choice?
3) Bullshit. What is that exactly? It’s different per state, county, city and town. There is no max on compensation if one is willing to work hard.
4) Why do you get to decide what is and is not a right? As far as I can tell ERs don’t turn people away.

A man's right to choose ends when he chooses to take it out of his pants.
Every American should have access to health care.

I think it's hilarious that you are more concerned about some hack Hollywood actress than millions of your fellow Americans.

A man's right to choose ends when he chooses to take it out of his pants.
Every American should have access to health care.

I think it's hilarious that you are more concerned about some hack Hollywood actress than millions of your fellow Americans.
So if a woman traps him it’s OK. Got it. So you’re not pro choice. Why? My boiler broke. I had to pay to get it fixed. Should every American have access to free plumbing? Find in the constitution where it says healthcare is a right.

Shows that you don’t get it. It’s less about that specific actress and more about the big picture of cancel culture.

Explains why you barely make a mid to high five figure salary and brag about it

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

2) So a woman may trap a man and he doesn’t have a choice to walk away and sign away all rights and privileges but not be forced to pay a dime? Doesn’t sound like a choice?
3) Bullshit. What is that exactly? It’s different per state, county, city and town. There is no max on compensation if one is willing to work hard.
4) Why do you get to decide what is and is not a right? As far as I can tell ERs don’t turn people away.

Oh, ShortBus? What option(s) do you support for a man who gets a woman pregnant?

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Oh, ShortBus? What option(s) do you support for a man who gets a woman pregnant?

Well OCD ridden fat fuck:

1) He signs a document relinquishing all rights and future contact and he doesn’t have to pay a penny.

2) He retains full rights and must pay his share.

Pretty simple

Those are called choices.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

1) He signs a document relinquishing all rights and future contact and he doesn’t have to pay a penny.

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how you rightards support dead-beat dads.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

What if he was trapped? Again, I am all for pro choice...you’re not. That’s fine. It amuses me how you’re a hypocrite, OCD ridden fat fuck. So if my son for example is dating a girl and she says she is on the pill and she isn’t and lied to him and she gets pregnant he has zero choices? Interesting.
But she has all the choices.

You Transocrats are hypocrites to the core.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

What if he was trapped? Again, I am all for pro choice...you’re not. That’s fine. It amuses me how you’re a hypocrite, OCD ridden fat fuck. So if my son for example is dating a girl and she says she is on the pill and she isn’t and lied to him and she gets pregnant he has zero choices? Interesting.

LOLOLOLOL

Keep telling me how you support dead-beat dads, ShortBus.

:lmao:

That should be a choice, right?? :lmao:

What a piece of shit you are. But then, I already knew that.

By the way, that "choice" is never going to happen. No matter how much you rightards pine for it.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

By the way, that "choice" is never going to happen. No matter how much you rightards pine for it.

Again, you never addressed that specific example. So you're deflecting as usual with your ad hominems and emojis. So you're not pro choice. But you're still an OCD ridden fat fuck.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Again, you never addressed that specific example. So you're deflecting as usual with your ad hominems and emojis. So you're not pro choice. But you're still an OCD ridden fat fuck.

Piece of shit ShortBus promotes dead-beat dads. :lmao:

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Again, you never addressed the specific example. How would this make that person a deadbeat dad when they were trapped? So that person doesn't have a choice but the female has all the choices. That is not pro choice. Your OCD forces you to repeat the same sentence over and over again and that sucks, fat fuck, but you have yet to address the issue. Keep trying. Maybe take your meds first?

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Again, you never addressed the specific example. How would this make that person a deadbeat dad when they were trapped? So that person doesn't have a choice but the female has all the choices. That is not pro choice. Your OCD forces you to repeat the same sentence over and over again and that sucks, fat fuck, but you have yet to address the issue. Keep trying. Maybe take your meds first?

LOL

Like you, deadbeat dad ShortBus, your example is moronic.

You literally promoted the notion that your own grandchildren should be punished by not having his dad in his life and should not be supported by your own son because his girlfriend lies to him. Why on Earth would you punish the child for the actions of his girlfriend??

And that's your own grandchild.

You're a fucking deadbeat loser, moron.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

How ironic, in the very thread Deadbeat Dad ShortBus (DDS) starts about cancel culture, he promotes the notion of canceling out his own grandchild.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Pretty simple

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

How ironic, in the very thread Deadbeat Dad ShortBus (DDS) starts about cancel culture, he promotes the notion of canceling out his own grandchild.

You're still not addressing the example, OCD ridden fat fuck and your conflation is false. Again, if the man is trapped why not give them choices.

Forum List

Back