Can't afford to feed your family or drive?

Do you have a cogent comment or are you just attacking the President like a trained seal. You WANT Putin to win and America to be destroyed. That has always been the plan with you lying trolls.
Why do you support Biden colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes to cause the Nuclear Holocaust they promised us in The Middle East?

Why do you support Biden colluding with Terrorist States like Iran and Venezuela to buy oil from them while limiting US Oil Production?

View attachment 612393

Just remember, it's the fault of right wingers for not keeping costs down.

Don't forget this in November, assuming you and your family are still alive, that is.

And yea, nothing we can do about it.

And remember, the gas prices that started rising a year ago are due to Russia invading Ukraine two weeks ago. -Red Jen Psaki

I do worry about people in Red States (like mine) where people live in rural areas on family plots of land, and then drive 30 miles to work in a Wal-Mart or agricultural processing plant. No urban transit of way to carpool.

Gas is now $7.43 a gallon in Ontario. We buy our gas by the liter, and we always pay more than the USA. The current price is $1.92 per liter, with 3.87 liters to the gallon. Experts are predicting $2.20 a liter gas. It was around $1.20 a liter a year ago, which is nearly $5 a gallon ($4.64)

I find Americans complaining about paying $3 a gallon for gasoline, quite laughable.

Why do you support Biden colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes to cause the Nuclear Holocaust they promised us in The Middle East?

Why do you support Biden colluding with Terrorist States like Iran and Venezuela to buy oil from them while limiting US Oil Production?

TRUMP WAS ONLY ONLY AMERICAN PRESIDENT WHO HAS EVER FAWNED OVER AND OPENLY COLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS.

"RUSSIA, IF YOU'RE LISTENING" WAS HIS MESSAGE TO THE RUSSIAN TO GO AHEAD. THEY HACKED THE DNC THAT VERY NIGHT.

WHO HAS BEEN SELLING REAL ESTATE TO MONEY LAUNDERING RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS AND HAS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS? RUSSIA MADE DONALD TRUMP RICH AND HE WAS SIMPLY REPAYING THE KINDNESS.

TRUMP WAS ONLY ONLY AMERICAN PRESIDENT WHO HAS EVER FAWNED OVER AND OPENLY COLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS.

"RUSSIA, IF YOU'RE LISTENING" WAS HIS MESSAGE TO THE RUSSIAN TO GO AHEAD. THEY HACKED THE DNC THAT VERY NIGHT.

WHO HAS BEEN SELLING REAL ESTATE TO MONEY LAUNDERING RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS AND HAS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS? RUSSIA MADE DONALD TRUMP RICH AND HE WAS SIMPLY REPAYING THE KINDNESS.
Why do you support Biden Colluding with Russia and Iran to give Ayatollah Assahollah Nukes to turn The Middle East in to glass with?

1646766380159.png

The "Skidmark and his Criminal Crew" are all down in Mar-a-lago trying to keep evidence of their crimes secret. Guliani and the rest of his lawyers have been disbarred for lying to the courts. He's getting ready for his tax evasion trial.
Liar.

Guliani had his license temporarily suspended. He wasn’t disbarred.

Gas is now $7.43 a gallon in Ontario. We buy our gas by the liter, and we always pay more than the USA. The current price is $1.92 per liter, with 3.87 liters to the gallon. Experts are predicting $2.20 a liter gas. It was around $1.20 a liter a year ago, which is nearly $5 a gallon ($4.64)

I find Americans complaining about paying $3 a gallon for gasoline, quite laughable.
Can't help it that is so cold up there that it Freezes your brain. Only a Brainless idiot would brag about paying more money for anything.

Unless you are a bimbo doing tricks and want more.......lmao

Do you have a cogent comment or are you just attacking the President like a trained seal. You WANT Putin to win and America to be destroyed. That has always been the plan with you lying trolls.
staggering around the ring are you?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
No, it's your fault you can't afford gas or food. Get off your ass.
Yes, and struggling financially means I'm lazy and don't work

Do tell.

America must be full of lazy people like me

Maybe I should work 3 jobs instead of just 2.

Forum List

Back