Carrying While Black vs. Carrying While White

Many whites, particularly the racist and white supremacist ones, like to pretend that there's no difference in lawfully practicing your 2nd Amendment rights.

These videos show the utter ignorance (willful or otherwise) of that ideology...

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in the system...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

Your fellow DemoKKKrats who run the blue cities are solving this problem by typically issuing concealed carry permits "at discretion", aka only to other wealthy whites. Between that and the costs they attach to getting a CCW (well over $1,000 in California, for example), it virtually ensures only rich white folks can get them.

Many whites, particularly the racist and white supremacist ones, like to pretend that there's no difference in lawfully practicing your 2nd Amendment rights.

These videos show the utter ignorance (willful or otherwise) of that ideology...

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in the system...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

What happens when white people exercise their 2nd amendment rights....

These guys called out some white people to give them the opportunity to express their second amendment rights.

View attachment 471723

The whites did not show up.
That's a gay pride parade.

Why do black males get AIDS so much more often than any other group on the planet? It's because of those parades.

Last edited:
Black folks are among the original 2nd amendment advocates....because black folks were the main ones targeted when 2nd amendment rights were being denied....

I suggest you so-called gun rights advocates research the life of this great man......

_00-rac008 (213).jpg

At one time, he even obtained a charter from the NRA for his rifle club until he vowed to exercise his 2A rights to protect his community from the KKK and racist cops.......we can't have that can we?

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

These guys called out some white people to give them the opportunity to express their second amendment rights.

View attachment 471723

Was that the march where your guys were shooting each other?

Black/African Americana gay, bisexual, and other men who reported male-to-male sexual contact b,c are more affected by HIV than any other group in the United States and dependent areas. d In 2018, Black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 26% (9,712) of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses and 37% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men. e

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

It would have been interesting if the same cop that talked to the white guys was the cop who stopped the black guy.

One guy was from the Sheriffs Dept the other was from a different police dept.

I think it would have been more informative if a single police department was involved in both scenarios.

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in thesystem...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

I actually do not disagree with you on the point that black people are treated differently when it comes to 2A rights.

I do disagree on the reason.

Either way, black folks deserve to be treated equally, especially when it comes to self protection.

Whites really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism.

You should read about racism that took place in the earlier part of our country’s history. Saying mean things on the internet is nothing.

The racism of 2021 is a lot more civilized than the racism of 1955 or even 1884.

I will take the racism of 2021 any day over the racism of our past.

Some would even argue that the racism of today actually has no tangible features and only relies in the minds and hearts of the individual racist.

Others would argue that racism actually does exist today and would point out examples of laws that promote racism. (Just kidding. They won’t point out examples. I was messing with you guys.)

It would have been interesting if the same cop that talked to the white guys was the cop who stopped the black guy.

I think it would have been more informative if a single police department was involved in both scenarios.
So what's your thoughts on what has been presented in the OP?

So what's your thoughts on what has been presented in the OP?

As with most things in life there are only shades of gray.

Was the police officer involved with the White guys from a department in the same state as the Sheriff who went ballistic?

Is there any relationship between the two?

I don't deny the existence of racism but I prefer comparisons that don't have so many variables.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

View attachment 471723

Because we dont give a shit.
And after watching these clowns you should be grateful we dont.

Of course you don't give a shit. That's why every other thread is about blacks.
Your boys did show up because they were scared.

:auiqs.jpg: I've never started a thread about blacks.
Why would anyone be scared of those idiots? If anything they should be afraid of their own members considering how many of them shoot each other.

Of course you haven't... but you sure have had a lot to say about people you don't care about. As for your second dumb ass comment:

1616717059740.png

Maybe you should shut the fuck up about us and concern yourself with not getting your ass killed by a fellow white person.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

View attachment 471723

Because we dont give a shit.
And after watching these clowns you should be grateful we dont.

Of course you don't give a shit. That's why every other thread is about blacks.
Your boys did show up because they were scared.

:auiqs.jpg: I've never started a thread about blacks.
Why would anyone be scared of those idiots? If anything they should be afraid of their own members considering how many of them shoot each other.

Of course you haven't... but you sure have had a lot to say about people you don't care about. As for your second dumb ass comment:

View attachment 472345

Maybe you should shut the fuck up about us and concern yourself with not getting your ass killed by a fellow white person.
I don't live in the hood where life is worthless.

The motivation for murder usually hinges one of, or a combination of, three of the seven cardinal sins.

Greed, Envy, and/or Wrath.

Last edited:

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

When black fathers have that "talk" with their sons, maybe they should do a bit more to stress that disrespecting cops, arguing with them, and behaving in a way that could be misinterpreted is not in their best interests. There is no systemic racism with cops in America. Most of them have legitimate reasons to be more on their guard with black men. MOST of the cops who get killed are killed by black men. If you want to call me racist, go right ahead.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

View attachment 471723

Oh yeah... I recall this shit show. I wonder how the guy is doing who was hit by the negligent discharge? You seem awfully pumped up on the idea of retribution. That's a path that will help no one. But if you insist, you'll find plenty of hateful people who'll oblige you.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

As most regular USMB forumers all know by now, @MarkALT is a very unintelligent extreme racist bigot. He hates white people with a passion.

Therefore he is very easily persuaded by any anecdotal evidence fallacy that reinforces his preconceived notion/paranoid delusion, that he is somehow being systematically oppressed by white devils.

He's an idiot.

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in thesystem...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

I actually do not disagree with you on the point that black people are treated differently when it comes to 2A rights.

I do disagree on the reason.

Either way, black folks deserve to be treated equally, especially when it comes to self protection.

Whites really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism.

You should read about racism that took place in the earlier part of our country’s history. Saying mean things on the internet is nothing.

The racism of 2021 is a lot more civilized than the racism of 1955 or even 1884.

I will take the racism of 2021 any day over the racism of our past.

Some would even argue that the racism of today actually has no tangible features and only relies in the minds and hearts of the individual racist.

Others would argue that racism actually does exist today and would point out examples of laws that promote racism. (Just kidding. They won’t point out examples. I was messing with you guys.)

Funny how the same people who try to minimize racism today by saying shit like "well it was worse in the past" -- are the same people who claim they are being oppressed because they had to wear a mask to go in Home Depot.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

Marc...over and over I must say the same thing....And this is me doing it....A real political and sociological attack on teenage unmarried women having babies must be reduced. Progressive politicians do nothing to stop this. But have endless programs to help out. A million abortions a year in this nation. Globalism caused this with the carrot of payouts and a massively softening of shame for abortions and having babies.

Shorter version...

It has to stop!

This is an old video that has already been explained numerous times.
There is a HUGE difference between the two.
1) The white man has the gun strapped to his back, completely behind him. At no time was he is a position to fire.
2) The black kid was carrying the gun much closer to a firing position. Why do you think the people who made the video changed how the two carried it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back