Carrying While Black vs. Carrying While White

Many whites, particularly the racist and white supremacist ones, like to pretend that there's no difference in lawfully practicing your 2nd Amendment rights.

These videos show the utter ignorance (willful or otherwise) of that ideology...

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in thesystem...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

I actually do not disagree with you on the point that black people are treated differently when it comes to 2A rights.

I do disagree on the reason.

Either way, black folks deserve to be treated equally, especially when it comes to self protection.

Whites really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism.

Conservatives really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The fillibuster isn't racist. Neither is requiring voter ID.. Cant stop.. You think Dr. Seuss and Aunt Jemima are racist. You're minimizing the entire concept of race prejudice by declaring EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY as racist. And supporting brain farts like "Critical Race" that ACKNOWLEDGE a innate and constant friction that supposedly cannot be breached. It's RE-SEGREGATION. That's what this fail theory really is...

when you think about the tendency in American society to criminalize Black people, it’s a problem to reach for that frame and apply it before the evidence warrants it

Many whites, particularly the racist and white supremacist ones, like to pretend that there's no difference in lawfully practicing your 2nd Amendment rights.

These videos show the utter ignorance (willful or otherwise) of that ideology...

Shorter version...

The problem is nothing but the inherent racism in thesystem...aka Systemic Racism.

It has to stop!

I actually do not disagree with you on the point that black people are treated differently when it comes to 2A rights.

I do disagree on the reason.

Either way, black folks deserve to be treated equally, especially when it comes to self protection.

Whites really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism.

Conservatives really need to stop trying to tell us what isn't racist.

The fillibuster isn't racist. Neither is requiring voter ID.. Cant stop.. You think Dr. Seuss and Aunt Jemima are racist. You're minimizing the entire concept of race prejudice by declaring EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY as racist. And supporting brain farts like "Critical Race" that ACKNOWLEDGE a innate and constant friction that supposedly cannot be breached. It's RE-SEGREGATION. That's what this fail theory really is...

True racists hung black people from trees for committing crimes.I think people calling racist in 2021 I need to learn some history.

Forum List

Back