Cars....we need to ban them to save lives....go to buses and trains.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the cost of cars is too high.....they kill more people than guns, and they injure more people each year than guns...there is no way to make them safe....with all the required training and safety features..they are "Unsafe at Any Speed."

Estimated 35 200 US traffic deaths reported in 2013 - CSMonitor.com

The National Safety Council estimated that during 2013, 35,200 people died in US traffic accidents, plus there were about 3.8 million crash injuries requiring medical attention. An agency official blamed most of the accidents on human error.

Now keep in mind.....guns only kill 8-9,000 people a year through intentional homicide and only 6-700 people due to human error.....and many people believe guns should be banned for anyone who isn't a cop or a soldier...true...that never quite worked out for Germans in the 1930s....but gun banners are not clear thinkers anyway.....

Anyhoooooo.........

With the death and injuries due to cars exceeding that of guns by a lot.....a lot........I would call on my brothers and sisters who want to ban guns to focus on a real killer.....cars....and help me get them totally banned....

And the great thing....they aren't protected by the Constitution...we could ban them tomorrow if we wanted and no one could say S**t about it.......

Last edited:
the cost of cars is too high.....they kill more people than guns, and they injure more people each year than guns...there is no way to make them safe....with all the required training and safety features..they are "Unsafe at Any Speed."

The National Safety Council estimated that during 2013, 35,200 people died in US traffic accidents, plus there were about 3.8 million crash injuries requiring medical attention. An agency official blamed most of the accidents on human error.

Now keep in mind.....guns only kill 8-9,000 people a year through intentional homicide and only 6-700 people due to human error.....and many people believe guns should be banned for anyone who isn't a cop or a soldier...true...that never quite worked out for Germans in the 1930s....but gun banners are not clear thinkers anyway.....

Anyhoooooo.........

With the death and injuries due to cars exceeding that of guns by a lot.....a lot........I would call on my brothers and sisters who want to ban guns to focus on a real killer.....cars....and help me get them totally banned....

And the great thing....they aren't protected by the Constitution...we could ban them tomorrow if we wanted and no one could say S**t about it.......

Keep in mind there are over 200 million drivers most of who drive daily. Only about 60 million gun owners who use them just a few times a year. Most won't NEED a gun in their lifetime. Most people do however NEED to get to work. Guns are FAR more dangerous based on how many people use and how often.

Guns kill the gun owner far more than they kill anyone else.

We cant allow the average person to determine where or when they can travel to and from can we?

Ban all forms of non governmental approved travel. It's the American way.

We cant allow the average person to determine where or when they can travel to and from can we?

I totally agree! Let's have only government approved public transportation!!!!
th-3.jpeg th-2.jpeg

Anyhoooooo.........

Did you blow your brains out before you posted this logic?

People die on buses and trains too. And planes. None of which are designed to destroy anything.
They also die from walking around getting struck by lightning, from drowning and from disease.
Clearly we need to ban buses, trains, planes, lightning, bacteria and water.

Moron.

Anyhoooooo.........

Lots of luck with that one my friend. First, transportation is vital and necessary, especially the many ways and reasons that we have to travel and get about. Secondly, there are many ways that people lose their lives in this country, and around the world. For example, hospitals kill approximately 400,000 each year due to do carelessness and infections. Cars allow individuals the freedom to go and come as they please, at their convenience. We don't have enough tracks to move everyone by train, and buses couldn't handle the load either. The logistics alone would be too expensive and require years to develop a doable workable plan. While I can appreciate your concern for human life, I see no way to completely rid ourselves of cars, and still function in the world that we've created. Our entire economic system revolves around transportation, and any stoppage or interference would mean disaster.

Secondly, how would we convince people to give up their cars? Any legislation attempting to do so, would be met with protests the likes you can't imagine. There would be war in our streets if anyone tried to force people to completely give up driving. And, think about the tax revenue generated through fuel taxes, license plates, not to mention the loss that insurance companies would suffer. What about auto mechanics and body shops? What about auto parts stores like Auto Zone? How would our economy suffer if personal vehicles were banned? I just can't see it ever happening, at least not in my lifetime.

You failed to mention planes, trains, ships, disease, famine, natural disasters, illegal drugs, suicide, wars, carnival rides, sky diving, bar fights that end in death, alcohol, domestic violence, chain saws, knives, baseball bats, poisons, etc.. Add everything together and see what number you come up with.

Anyhoooooo.........

People die on buses and trains too. And planes. None of which are designed to destroy anything.
They also die from walking around getting struck by lightning, from drowning and from disease.

Moron.

well dumb fuck....according to the logic of assholes like you we do need to ban all of those things........if we only save one life....right asshole.......

Anyhoooooo.........

Lots of luck with that one my friend. First, transportation is vital and necessary, especially the many ways and reasons that we have to travel and get about. Secondly, there are many ways that people lose their lives in this country, and around the world. For example, hospitals kill approximately 400,000 each year due to do carelessness and infections. Cars allow individuals the freedom to go and come as they please, at their convenience. We don't have enough tracks to move everyone by train, and buses couldn't handle the load either. The logistics alone would be too expensive and require years to develop a doable workable plan. While I can appreciate your concern for human life, I see no way to completely rid ourselves of cars, and still function in the world that we've created. Our entire economic system revolves around transportation, and any stoppage or interference would mean disaster.

Secondly, how would we convince people to give up their cars? Any legislation attempting to do so, would be met with protests the likes you can't imagine. There would be war in our streets if anyone tried to force people to completely give up driving. And, think about the tax revenue generated through fuel taxes, license plates, not to mention the loss that insurance companies would suffer. What about auto mechanics and body shops? What about auto parts stores like Auto Zone? How would our economy suffer if personal vehicles were banned? I just can't see it ever happening, at least not in my lifetime.

You failed to mention planes, trains, ships, disease, famine, natural disasters, illegal drugs, suicide, wars, carnival rides, sky diving, bar fights that end in death, alcohol, domestic violence, chain saws, knives, baseball bats, poisons, etc.. Add everything together and see what number you come up with.

But...but....if it saves one life?

Anyhoooooo.........

Moron.

well dumb fuck....according to the logic of assholes like you we do need to ban all of those things........if we only save one life....right asshole.......

REAlly.

And where did I say that?

Asshole...

Anyhoooooo.........

Moron.
th-7.jpeg th-6.jpeg th-1.jpeg th-2.jpeg
Paranoia? Watch out for the squirrel!!

View attachment 39866 View attachment 39867
Sure that isn't a production line for Soylent Green?
We are getting to Soylent Green scenario if world population keeps increasing. Earth population is 9x higher than it would be desirable according to some.

We are getting to Soylent Green scenario if world population keeps increasing. Earth population is 9x higher than it would be desirable according to some.

Actually, we aren't over populated...not even close.....there are some isolated spots but there is so much land......and at the same time.....we aren't creating enough people to replace the ones we lose......except for muslims....they are increasing their populations while Europeans in particular are below replacement rates......which is going to bite them on the ass when it comes time to retire....

Actually, we aren't over populated...not even close.....there are some isolated spots but there is so much land......and at the same time.....we aren't creating enough people to replace the ones we lose......except for muslims....they are increasing their populations while Europeans in particular are below replacement rates......which is going to bite them on the ass when it comes time to retire....
I am not a tree hugger per se but I think over population is a threat. Earth will cleanse herself. If it happens in the near future (what I doubt) I know you are ready for "emergencies" and that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back