Carson defends Trump: He didn't have time to think about abortion question

Your feeding instructions are printed in reverse on your forehead

Not anymore. They tried that a couple times but it didn't go so well. He kept trying to feed the mirror.

#1 Your "flame game" is lame.
#2 You lack the intellect to tackle an issue and sound even remotely informed via due diligence.
#3 (And most importantly) I know more than you and it seems to piss you off. I am here to help.
We are laughing at you, not pissed at you. But go on, go on. You are fun.

"We"? You have a mouse in your pocket? I have no doubt that what I contend and can prove is upsetting to some that suffer from cognitive dissonance...so there is no reason to waste much energy on those stuck in the left versus right paradigm that believe in their corporate "gubermint" that doesn't pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes under admiralty law.

Admiralty law?

Crunch only made it to Captain. Read your cereal boxes more carefully, Corky.

SURGICAL

Not anymore. They tried that a couple times but it didn't go so well. He kept trying to feed the mirror.

#2 You lack the intellect to tackle an issue and sound even remotely informed via due diligence.
#3 (And most importantly) I know more than you and it seems to piss you off. I am here to help.

"We"? You have a mouse in your pocket? I have no doubt that what I contend and can prove is upsetting to some that suffer from cognitive dissonance...so there is no reason to waste much energy on those stuck in the left versus right paradigm that believe in their corporate "gubermint" that doesn't pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes under admiralty law.

Admiralty law?

Dale...you should stop now

Apparently the low information left didn't have time to think about the answer. Trump said he would punish women who had abortions if abortion was illegal. In light of the fact that the sodomite community wants to punish bakeries and court clerks and the entire freaking state of North Carolina for refusing to allow freakazoids in the ladies room, punishing people who take a human life isn't unreasonable if abortion is illegal.

Why shouldn't the woman be held responsible for hiring someone to kill her child?

Very good point

If we take the right to life argument, an abortion is basically a contract on the fetus life!

Make the issue even more complicated, does it not?

Personally, I don't think it makes the issue more complicated to recognize the fact that an abortion is the same as a hired hit on a person.

It is what it is and the more we place the emphasis on having more consistency in our laws, the less complicated the issue becomes.

Apparently the low information left didn't have time to think about the answer. Trump said he would punish women who had abortions if abortion was illegal. In light of the fact that the sodomite community wants to punish bakeries and court clerks and the entire freaking state of North Carolina for refusing to allow freakazoids in the ladies room, punishing people who take a human life isn't unreasonable if abortion is illegal.

get your own material, winger.

it's the right that is low information.

you're so funny

Why shouldn't the woman be held responsible for hiring someone to kill her child?

Very good point

If we take the right to life argument, an abortion is basically a contract on the fetus life!

Personally, I don't think it makes the issue more complicated to recognize the fact that an abortion is the same as a hired hit on a person.

It is what it is and the more we place the emphasis on having more consistency in our laws, the less complicated the issue becomes.

when someone writes things as stupid as the above, basically, it tells me you should be ignored or ridiculed.

I love low IQ rightwingnut theocratic lunacy..

It's a conspiracy between the woman and the doctor to kill the child and in today's world, nobody can say they don't realize the fetus is a human being. Technology has reached every person in this country.
Read carefully: the fetus is not a human being.

Follow your own advice dumb ass.

The question posed to Trump was based on a situation where abortion was banned and already seen as murder. Trump was asked. . . "What should the punishment BE for a woman who gets an abortion in that case?"

There is a fine line between wrong and visionary; unfortunately you have to be visionary to see it. Admiralty law? Pre-14th Amendment opt out? And, you, Dale, are wrong not visionary.

Very good point

when someone writes things as stupid as the above, basically, it tells me you should be ignored or ridiculed.

I love low IQ rightwingnut theocratic lunacy..

If you support legalized abortion laws which prevent the prosecution of women who intentionally kill (or hire someone else to kill) a prenatal child. . . AND at the same time, you support our fetal homicide laws which allow for the prosecution of anyone else who even UN-INTENTIONALLY kills that same "child in the womb" during a criminal act?

You are a first class hypocrite and YOU are the one to be ignored and or ridiculed.

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy between the woman and the doctor to kill the child and in today's world, nobody can say they don't realize the fetus is a human being. Technology has reached every person in this country.

The question posed to Trump was based on a situation where abortion was banned and already seen as murder. Trump was asked. . . "What should the punishment BE for a woman who gets an abortion in that case?"
I was responding to your silly statement. The fetus is not a human being, not a pre-natal child..

You are not visionary either, only wrong.

I was responding to your silly statement. The fetus is not a human being, not a pre-natal child..

As, we already have laws that define "children in the womb" as "human beings," Your denials about whether or not a child in the womb is a human being have already been defeated.

Your side lost that debate over ten years ago.

Trump can't handle pressure. He's a choker. He couldn't even handle Chris Matthews. Imagine what Putin would do to him.

Admiralty law?

\
There is a fine line between wrong and visionary; unfortunately you have to be visionary to see it. Admiralty law? Pre-14th Amendment opt out? And, you, Dale, are wrong not visionary.
On a scale of 10, I am 9 levels above you when it comes to understanding as to how this debt slavery works....lots of reading, lots of studying. Lots of hoops to jump through....paperwork, notaries to sign and witness, all having to be sent certified mail etc, etc..... because they do not make the remedies easy because they don't want people off of their "grid".....if you only knew and understood what I did, you would be totally pissed off like I was.

As, we already have laws that define "children in the womb" as "human beings," Your denials about whether or not a child in the womb is a human being have already been defeated.

Quote the case law on fetuses and their supposed status as human beings in fetal homicide. Notice the term "fetal homicide", it is not "unborn child homicide."

Last edited:

Admiralty law?

\
On a scale of 10, I am 9 levels above you when it comes to understanding as to how this debt slavery works....lots of reading, lots of studying. Lots of hoops to jump through....paperwork, notaries to sign and witness, all having to be sent certified mail etc, etc..... because they do not make the remedies easy because they don't want people off of their "grid".....if you only knew and understood what I did, you would be totally pissed off like I was.
So you were not paying attention like normal people do who understand due diligence. But you are now? OK.

Admiralty law?

\

Meglomania just makes you one more maniac.

Admiralty law?

\

Dale fits the Narcissistic Personality Disorder profile. I wonder if he is planning to become the KIng of DFW.

Admiralty law?

\

Dale fits the Narcissistic Personality Disorder profile. I wonder if he is planning to become the KIng of DFW.

I think he's PoliticalChic's life coach.

Admiralty law?

\

I think he's PoliticalChic's life coach.
You think? Hmmm . . . mebbe so.

Quote the case law on fetuses and their supposed status as human beings in fetal homicide. Notice the term "fetal homicide", it is not "unborn child homicide."

You know as well as I do that our fetal homicide laws allow for the charges of murder, manslaughter and attempted murder.

I'm not going to try to link to it again with my phone.

Forum List

Back