Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_mg9havYGd51qefj6xo1_500.jpg

Well, Pretties is back to normal! Stuffing her face, napping, and in general doing her usual thang of being a Catdog. :lol:

Well, Pretties is back to normal! Stuffing her face, napping, and in general doing her usual thang of being a Catdog. :lol:

So glad to hear it.....I had wondered how she was doing but kept forgetting to ask....there was so much excitement in the Forum today, it took all my free time just catching up with the posts....:lol::lol:

I bet she's a much "happy camper" now that she doesn't have that problem tooth....

Pretties is fine in a car...as long as she is not in a box or carrier. She likes to roam. :)

I suppose we've all seen this but "Catdog" reminded me...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps[/ame]

0:11 - "OH... wait, that's right, I'm a cat"

Aww so cute, I have a cat dog too, one of my cats jumps in the car and goes for rides :lol:

That's really rare...most cats don't like motion.....
Some cats don't seem to mind riding in cars other do. I've traveled across the country a number of times with cats. I've found it takes about a day on the road for them to adjust. With that said, traveling with cats can be perilous. When a door opens, they can jump out in a split second. I've notice that cats like to get on the floor at the driver's feet which can be pretty dangerous.

Aww so cute, I have a cat dog too, one of my cats jumps in the car and goes for rides :lol:

Some cats don't seem to mind riding in cars other do. I've traveled across the country a number of times with cats. I've found it takes about a day on the road for them to adjust. With that said, traveling with cats can be perilous. When a door opens, they can jump out in a split second. I've notice that cats like to get on the floor at the driver's feet which can be pretty dangerous.

We carried a cat from Alabama to Texas, and he cried the whole time....when we got home, my husband got the crate out of the car and was opening the door to the house when the crate fell apart....(the cat was pretty fat).....he hit the ground running. We never could find him. I was really sad over it. Then a few weeks later, we flew to Ca and our son wanted us to bring his cat back with us as he was between apartments and couldn't keep her at friend's house where he was going to stay until he found an apt....and she didn't make a single meow on the flight back to Texas. She also rode in the car quietly.

Most of our cats don't like to ride in the car....they make a lot of noise when we take them to the vet in protest.

We carried a cat from Alabama to Texas, and he cried the whole time....when we got home, my husband got the crate out of the car and was opening the door to the house when the crate fell apart....(the cat was pretty fat).....he hit the ground running. We never could find him. I was really sad over it. Then a few weeks later, we flew to Ca and our son wanted us to bring his cat back with us as he was between apartments and couldn't keep her at friend's house where he was going to stay until he found an apt....and she didn't make a single meow on the flight back to Texas. She also rode in the car quietly.

Most of our cats don't like to ride in the car....they make a lot of noise when we take them to the vet in protest.
Although we make long trips with our cats, having them meow the whole first day excludes them from short trips.

Cat hasn't eaten in four (count 'em, 4) days. We were out of town all of last week and got a call from the pet sitter. Decided to wait until we got home and assess the issue. Vet said blood work is fine.

Got some kitty meds designed to stimulate appetite (feline THC?). :dunno:

Anyhow- still not eating so it's off to the vet tomorrow for x-rays looking for blockage or cancer.
She's old.

I dig pets, but when they go they go. And that's the end of it.

Forum List

Back