Catholic Church false teachings

But you're batshit crazy stuff is the twooth.
Jesus said His word were spirit, not to be taken literally and the flesh profits nothing, (eating thereof).
1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

Jesus said His word were spirit, not to be taken literally and the flesh profits nothing, (eating thereof).
1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

You're quarrelsome when it really doesn't matter.

Why do catholics worship bread? Why do catholics poop out Jesus after eating Him? Why is Jesus (unused wafers) locked up after mass? Do the maggots get saved if they eat Him?

Matthew 12

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; ...Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

you obv. don't understand what blasphemy is #1. And #2 blasphemy of the Spirit is not possible today.

I know it when I hear it.

I also know what you apparently can neither see nor hear.

(you can spare me your favored interpretations of said verses. you have already botched who the Church is in Matthew 16 to suit your itchy ears.)

“Christ...by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.” (Heb. 9:11,12). “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.” (Heb. 10:14-18)

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

He had too much sacrament vino...

Why do catholics worship bread? Why do catholics poop out Jesus after eating Him? Why is Jesus (unused wafers) locked up after mass? Do the maggots get saved if they eat Him?

Matthew 12

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; ...Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

you obv. don't understand what blasphemy is #1. And #2 blasphemy of the Spirit is not possible today.

(you can spare me your favored interpretations of said verses. you have already botched who the Church is in Matthew 16 to suit your itchy ears.)

Matthew 16:18-19 has absolutely nothing to do with confession and penance but with the authority to declare the gospel of Christ to sinners and to offer them the free forgiveness of sins through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

it really doesn't matter? Are you serious? People's eternal souls matter.

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

it really doesn't matter? Are you serious? People's eternal souls matter.

Read it again.

Every believer is now a priest unto God (Rev. 1:6); and every believer now has direct and equal access to “come boldly unto the throne of grace” through the one and only “one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” who “by himself purged our sins” (1Tim. 2:5; Heb. 1:3; 4:16).

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 3

and this proves what?

He had too much sacrament vino...

or something.

Matthew 12

Matthew 16:18-19 has absolutely nothing to do with confession and penance but with the authority to declare the gospel of Christ to sinners and to offer them the free forgiveness of sins through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, I know. Quoting the party line to try to keep it all together. "YAWN"

Catholics knew that everyone could not literally eat on Jesus' physical body since there wouldn't be enough to go around so.....because they can't understand the Scriptures.....they create this priest turns a wafer into Jesus routine and then you eat Him.
That's a very strange interpretation. Could you elaborate? It sounds very creepy and interesting.

hi Muhammud...most catholics believe in the real presence of Jesus- that means they truly believe Jesus is actually in the wafer/cookie/eucharist which they eat at Mass. Even though the bread looks like bread; tastes like it etc...it has not changed- it still is just bread. There is no evidence Jesus is in the eucharist.
My wife is a very devout Catholic, and she doesn't seem to believe in that kind of bullshit.

You are claiming to be a priest now? Tell me of your priesthood and ordination.

There are so many. Where shall we start? Lets discuss one by one.

1. the eucharist
Telling the arrogance of you and other Christians, to attack your fellow Christians in the belief that your 'understanding' of Christian dogma is the only 'true' understanding.

actually the rcc teaches that.

That would be awesome if you had a point.

lol. the point is Jesus isn't offered over and over and over at a mass. His was a one time perfect sacrifice at Calvary. He is seated in Heaven. He is coming back the same way He left- if you read your bible you would know that. No sinful priest can call Jesus down from Heaven into a wafer to be eaten.

That would be awesome if you had a point.

lol. the point is Jesus isn't offered over and over and over at a mass. His was a one time perfect sacrifice at Calvary. He is seated in Heaven. He is coming back the same way He left- if you read your bible you would know that. No sinful priest can call Jesus down from Heaven into a wafer to be eaten.

I have read the bible. I have read the actual history. Paul (alleged Pauline epistle 3) points out as noted: Hey, you're arguments are actually petty. You have been given the foundation. And this from a guy that met Jesus in a dream. In fact, the entire NT is written by people that never met the guy-but that's beside the point.

What do you call the days of the week? Sunday, Monday? Paganism?

James 4:12
12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back