Catholic Church sets out a vision for closer ties with Islam

Can we all agree to make it easier for the Jews and militant atheists to bash Christianity.
I've lived all of my life as a Christian of one variety or another in the U.S. I've known many Jews, atheists, and even a few Muslims. I have never heard anyone of these people ever say anything against the Christian faith. I have found them friendly, ethically principled, helpful, and kind. What is this "bashing"? Where is it taking place?

depends on what you call "bashing" Some people believe
that the mere mention of the program and era which is called "The Inquistion" as an historical reality which had far-reaching
ramifications-----is "Christian bashing"

. Only when its used to excuse barbaric practices of the present.

Can we all agree to make it easier for the Jews and militant atheists to bash Christianity.
I've lived all of my life as a Christian of one variety or another in the U.S. I've known many Jews, atheists, and even a few Muslims. I have never heard anyone of these people ever say anything against the Christian faith. I have found them friendly, ethically principled, helpful, and kind. What is this "bashing"? Where is it taking place?

that the mere mention of the program and era which is called "The Inquistion" as an historical reality which had far-reaching

when does that happen? could you be more specific
for the sake of discourse?

You absolutely cant be serious Lysistrata?

Yes. I am absolutely serious. Why wouldn't I be? I've never seen it, experienced it, or heard of it. The only negativity I've seen is from some Christians trying to start squabbles with other Christians, the same kind of ignorant squabbling that tore apart Europe after the Reformation. I think this "Christian bashing" thing, frankly, is sour grapes from people who seem not to understand the fact that we live in a pluralistic society and can't take "no" for an answer, no matter how absurd their demand.

Yes. I am absolutely serious. Why wouldn't I be? I've never seen it, experienced it, or heard of it. The only negativity I've seen is from some Christians trying to start squabbles with other Christians, the same kind of ignorant squabbling that tore apart Europe after the Reformation. I think this "Christian bashing" thing, frankly, is sour grapes from people who seem not to understand the fact that we live in a pluralistic society and can't take "no" for an answer, no matter how absurd their demand.

Lyssie-----you have not been around much, have you?
Of course there is UNIVERSAL BASHING. based on
geography, language, body type, cuisine, custom,
belief, fashion sense--------sour grapes???? nah

I think that I was not clear enough. I was only addressing this supposed phenomenon of "Christian bashing," which I think is rubbish. You are correct that the practice of bashing on many bases is pretty universal. We know that the practice of bullying is widespread, and has worsened with the introduction of so many forms of electronic communication.

Wow First the Catholic Church is embraced the Jews
now the Catholic Church is embracing Islam. What is the world coming too.

Its brought up nearly every time Islam does something barbaric. Im not an Obama hater but it was brought up by him as a way to deflect off modern day beheadings.

Last edited:

Its brought up nearly every time Islam does something barbaric.

really? by whom? by muslims or us kaffirin? I actually
had not noticed. What I have noticed over the past half century that I have been conversant with muslims is that
MUSLIMs feel very aggrieved over their experience under
Christian rule in the Iberian Pennisula and over the actions
of the CRUSADERS -----like Richard the Lion hearted----
robinhood's hero. VERY AGRIEVED. They are also aggrieved over the FACT that the whole purpose of
Christianity and the New Testament (which evil Christians alter ever Tuesday and Thursday) is a DEVOTED EFFORT
TO DESTROY ISLAM. <<<I learned that fact from a
genius Imam

Its brought up nearly every time Islam does something barbaric. Im not an Obama hater but it was brought up by him as a way to deflect off modern day beheadings.

How is pointing out that the barbaric behavior of a radical faction, small in comparison to the general population that adheres to Islam, does not represent this entire population a "deflection"? I think that this is a very important distinction to make. Otherwise the thousands of Muslims who have gone to war, actual battle, to fight ISIS and its horrors, and the millions of others who oppose ISIS, would be blamed for these barbarians, which is ridiculous.

How is pointing out that the barbaric behavior of a radical faction, small in comparison to the general population that adheres to Islam, does not represent this entire population a "deflection"? I think that this is a very important distinction to make. Otherwise the thousands of Muslims who have gone to war, actual battle, to fight ISIS and its horrors, and the millions of others who oppose ISIS, would be blamed for these barbarians, which is ridiculous.

The FBI is also small in comparison to the entire population
of the USA-----but McCarthyism did reflect AMERICAN CUSTOM AND BELIEF during its time. McCarthyism was
very AMERICAN. Murdering anyone who dissents from islam------is very ISLAMIC.-------the old tired canard "tiny
fringe elemen" is----old, tired bs

I think that I was not clear enough. I was only addressing this supposed phenomenon of "Christian bashing," which I think is rubbish. You are correct that the practice of bashing on many bases is pretty universal. We know that the practice of bullying is widespread, and has worsened with the introduction of so many forms of electronic communication.

I think this is a tough topic, but Its not rubbish to address it.
Christian churches who boast about their liberal ways and trying to appease everyone can quickly turn into apostasy. Too much focus on non essential traditions and rules can lead to a dead faith.

It is an important distinction to make, but not at the expense of another group who are doing nothing at all close to that stuff.

had not noticed. What I have noticed over the past half century that I have been conversant with muslims is that
robinhood's hero. VERY AGRIEVED. They are also aggrieved over the FACT that the whole purpose of
Christianity and the New Testament (which evil Christians alter ever Tuesday and Thursday) is a DEVOTED EFFORT
genius Imam

Thats what you get for listening to a genius? Imam.:dunno:

It is an important distinction to make, but not at the expense of another group who are doing nothing at all close to that stuff.

for LYSSIE Have those who fight ISIS conferred, in your
mind, a SPECIAL NOBILITY for muslims? Hezbollah---
the very brutal barbaric terrorist right arm of Iranian aggression , STRONGLY OPPOSE ISIS---but they are
disgusting Shiite shit. Ask your local Yemeni. There is
a larger and somewhat scary picture of Islamic belief and
custom------VERY WIDELY HELD BELIEFS and CUSTOMS------by no means "fringe"

genius Imam

Thats what you get for listening to a genius? Imam.:dunno:

I had no choice-----I was invited to attend a mosque on a
GOOD FRIDAY (holiday in my neck of the woods)---the
big draw promised by my muslim hosts was the SPECIAL
VISITING GENIUS IMAM. I was there-----should I have gotten to my feet and screamed at him? I did hear screams-----in my head-----the screams of the FUTURE
VICTIMS of the little boys being taught about the
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM The mosque was located walking distance from the site whereupon the
world trade center would LATER be built. ----Christians---
I like your easter-----jelly beans and chocolate bunnies.
I was offended to learn that "good Friday" is a disgusting
lie---invented by depraved Christians for the PURPOSE of
destroying islam. -----------sheeeeesh ----I is a joooo---it never hurt me. I continue to enjoy jelly beans

George Soros, Jewish ghetto police, etc., but again, I don't read any more into it than what it was. Unlike you and your ilk.

Matters of survival and trying to save other Jews, re 'collaboration of Israeli Jews and Hitler's regime. As for Soros, a typical atheist looking out for themselves. Same for those hoping to stay alive a little longer by serving the Nazis.

You should, however, be aware of orthodox Jewish racism and hatred for Christianity, and why some sects can't be trusted and their avid support of Islam against Christians.

This dumbass certainly explodes the 'Jews are more intelligent' myth:

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

This is a common stupid meme heard from liberal Jews, probably dope addled morons.

Others are more racist and radical, like this example of anti-Zionist Jews:

Islamization of Europe a good thing

40 rabbis: Jews shouldn't rent, sell homes to gentiles

The two above are representative of Irosie's racist views and her absurd dishonest Xian bashing rubbish.

Considering Jewish support for Islamic invasions, it's only natural they were never trusted, but hey, let's ignore historical records re Jewish persecutions of Christians, including genocides and vicious discrimination under Islamic rule, and just pretend they were just hapless innocent hobbits who were victims of evul Xian bigotry n stuff; just don't look at the giant elephant in the room, because it doesn't fit the narratives we want to sell as excuses for our own history of bigotry, because since we backed the wrong side and lost, we now get to pretend martyrdom and feign innocence, at least as long as it's lucrative, anyway, Christian countries being the only ones with enough gullible people who can be suckered into silly unwarranted guilt trips over fake imaginary historical fantasies and is also affluent enough to be worth conning, which is why 'minorities' don't bother with any others and their histories. They won't pay, nor do they care at all, so nothing to gain from them, right?

And, others are open and honest, and aren't afraid to discuss their history, and what is really going on, like the Rabbi in the following link below. A good article by an Orthodox Rabbi here, with some enlightenment on a sizable demographic of Jewish liberals in the America and their racist bigotry and hypocrisy. While much of it is based on the same Burb Brat mentality of most 'liberals', quit a bit of it comes directly from ingrained Jewish culture itself.

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

Read the entire article. And be aware that just because minorities exist doesn't make them all hapless innocent victims, just because their own attempts at conquests and domination failed and they lost. Minorities are just as open to criticism as majorities are, especially those who proclaim victim hood makes them privileged. Most Jews are secular, but that doesn't mean all of them aren't bigots or above criticism. There are no innocent tribes in history, never have been, never will be.

your post is mostly FUCKING SHIT. Try to limit the size of your posts so that I can answer your filth-------ie---it is better if
you post it up in BYTES that can be handled without confusion. For the record, you know NOTHING about jews or Judaism-----anyone can do a WIKKI copy and paste

Nobody gives a fuck about your racist ranting and hate screeds.

Really? Well, get ready for a thread on many of slamo-land's finest paragons of faith routinely using Christians as sources of body parts for organ-legging businesses, and Red China, too for that matter. And, they don't bother with the expense and hassle of anesthetics either, even on the children. What you're experiencing for the most part is 'taqiyya'; some are probably sincere, but most probably not, and you don't seem able to tell the difference. Hitler was pretty charming, too, so was Ted Bundy.

Last edited:

Yes, you clearly have no idea about it, you're just here to whine and spread bullshit. We already know that. Crawl back under your racist Rabbi's shawl and stay there.

George Soros, Jewish ghetto police, etc., but again, I don't read any more into it than what it was. Unlike you and your ilk.

Matters of survival and trying to save other Jews, re 'collaboration of Israeli Jews and Hitler's regime. As for Soros, a typical atheist looking out for themselves. Same for those hoping to stay alive a little longer by serving the Nazis.

You should, however, be aware of orthodox Jewish racism and hatred for Christianity, and why some sects can't be trusted and their avid support of Islam against Christians.

This dumbass certainly explodes the 'Jews are more intelligent' myth:

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

This is a common stupid meme heard from liberal Jews, probably dope addled morons.

Others are more racist and radical, like this example of anti-Zionist Jews:

Islamization of Europe a good thing

40 rabbis: Jews shouldn't rent, sell homes to gentiles

The two above are representative of Irosie's racist views and her absurd dishonest Xian bashing rubbish.

Considering Jewish support for Islamic invasions, it's only natural they were never trusted, but hey, let's ignore historical records re Jewish persecutions of Christians, including genocides and vicious discrimination under Islamic rule, and just pretend they were just hapless innocent hobbits who were victims of evul Xian bigotry n stuff; just don't look at the giant elephant in the room, because it doesn't fit the narratives we want to sell as excuses for our own history of bigotry, because since we backed the wrong side and lost, we now get to pretend martyrdom and feign innocence, at least as long as it's lucrative, anyway, Christian countries being the only ones with enough gullible people who can be suckered into silly unwarranted guilt trips over fake imaginary historical fantasies and is also affluent enough to be worth conning, which is why 'minorities' don't bother with any others and their histories. They won't pay, nor do they care at all, so nothing to gain from them, right?

And, others are open and honest, and aren't afraid to discuss their history, and what is really going on, like the Rabbi in the following link below. A good article by an Orthodox Rabbi here, with some enlightenment on a sizable demographic of Jewish liberals in the America and their racist bigotry and hypocrisy. While much of it is based on the same Burb Brat mentality of most 'liberals', quit a bit of it comes directly from ingrained Jewish culture itself.

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

Read the entire article. And be aware that just because minorities exist doesn't make them all hapless innocent victims, just because their own attempts at conquests and domination failed and they lost. Minorities are just as open to criticism as majorities are, especially those who proclaim victim hood makes them privileged. Most Jews are secular, but that doesn't mean all of them aren't bigots or above criticism. There are no innocent tribes in history, never have been, never will be.

your post is mostly FUCKING SHIT. Try to limit the size of your posts so that I can answer your filth-------ie---it is better if
you post it up in BYTES that can be handled without confusion. For the record, you know NOTHING about jews or Judaism-----anyone can do a WIKKI copy and paste

Nobody gives a fuck about your racist ranting and hate screeds.

I do no "racist ranting" or "hate screeds" ---I address
VERY IMPORTANT issues of our day. --------issue that
must be understood in order to deal with that which we
(ie THE WORLD) face right now. More uninvited
explanation>>>> when I first ran into the GOOD FRIDAY
"khutbah Jumaat"-----it was the 1960s-----I was absolutely
SURE that nobody would buy into that crap within a
MAXIMUM of five years--------KUMBAYA would win-------
I was wrong (((((la la la I'd like to buy the world a coke..

Forum List

Back