Catholics: What do u think of the pope, so called?

I like Frank as a pope. He seemed pretty gracious when The Trumpster and the First Family came calling a few years ago.

Athough IMHO, he did err in not having the President speak from the pulpit. I think the people would have been thrilled to see Trump give the crowd a blessing in St. Pete's Square.
don't get this

sarcasm?

hmmm...

explain please

the so called 'God" who told J Smith blah blah ... is likely not The GOD but just A god.. of the netherworld.. and I say that is the case because Christ established ONE Church and it sure the heck isn't the Mormon "church" so called...

Christ started a Church that began... at the Beginning, namely, when Christ ascended, and really before that..

that Church is the Catholic Church

and don't even bother trying to dissuade me from such because I KNOW I am 100% correct... My experiences as a follower of Christ have shown this to me, if nothing else...

(obviously you c annot "judge" my experiences)
Do you realize how insane you sound? I thought there was only one god? Second, the Mormons don’t deny Christ happened 2022 years ago and the Catholic Church was the original one true church. But during the dark ages your popes were very dark. And this church lost its moral authority and connection with god.

Everyone knows the sick immoral evil history of your popes. Some paid to be popes. Some were evil. Cruel. Mean. Corrupt. We all know this history so you must too right?

Im not a Mormon but they have a great story on why your church is wrong and theirs right. Just sayin. You can’t dissuade them either.

lol

do ya think?
And I should believe your church?

From corruption to nepotism, from crusade to witch-burning to Inquisition, from popes sanctioning murder to popes being murdered, Dark History of The Popes explores more than 1000 years of sinister deeds surrounding the papacy.

Do you realize how insane you sound? I thought there was only one god? Second, the Mormons don’t deny Christ happened 2022 years ago and the Catholic Church was the original one true church. But during the dark ages your popes were very dark. And this church lost its moral authority and connection with god.
The Church is the Body of Christ. The Body of Christ are the people. A dark pope is not the Church, but a single member. The Church, despite dark popes, continued to follow Christ, his teachings, his Sacraments, his way.

For example it was not a Church action, but the act of a single man (Pope Stephen VI) who ordered his predecessor's body exhumed. He propped up the the dead man's body in court, had him de-fingered, reburied, but then dug up again and thrown into the Tiber.

Various popes may have been in apostasy personally, but the Church never was. The Church has always been faithful to scripture and Apostolic tradition.

From corruption to nepotism, from crusade to witch-burning to Inquisition, from popes sanctioning murder to popes being murdered, Dark History of The Popes explores more than 1000 years of sinister deeds surrounding the papacy.
The Papacy, but not the Church. I am better the book also explores the sinister deeds surrounding those who ruled and who had their fingers into which man would be selected as the next Pope. The political intrigue at that time was something else. Still, from what I recall, two evil Popes were never consecutive; the good Christians of the Vatican were able to retain influence as well.

Well, as my priest said

lol at his candidness

The Church has had many bad popes. Francis is just one of them.. ...

Is your priest a Catholic - are you a Catholic?

And with negative emotions you are not able to learn from Francesco. So find a pope who you love. John Paul II for example or John XXIII.

The Mormons say somewhere down the line of corrupt popes, the Catholic Church lost its moral authority from god. Joseph Smith asked god in 1800 what church should he join. God said none of them. Start a new church.

... with an harem for the own person ... :lol: ... sorry: But for sure not had been the "amoral" Catholic church his first "moral" choice ...

Last edited:
I'm not catholic but the new pope sucks donkey balls.

He's a political plant and everyone knows it.

So if I interpret your words the right way then you would like to become a Catholic and pope because you are not sucking donkey balls and you are not a political plant.

Deus Vult.

You can see this French Latin (in original "Deus lo vult" (today: "Dieux el volt")) as a Norman humorful attack on the Islam with the methods of the Islam. Crusades became very fast very popular - and the expression is still today popular.

And I should believe your church?

Without crusades no identity of Europe. Without inquisition no modern sytems of justice with defence lawyers and so on. Witches burnings had been by the way nowhere where the inquisition had been mighty and a lot of lies in all this contectes still come from the lies of the culture fight of the Prussians against the Catholic church.

That's nice.

The CURRENT pope is a the Vicar of Marx, a Stalinist douchebag. The Rodrigo Borgia of our age.

I don't think you expect a serios answer to this stupid nonsense. Do something against your abuse of alcohol or drugs and/or medicaments.

A song about gods will?

Not really, but It's a a good song about the brave 189 Swiss Guards that gave up their lives in 1527 to save the Pope.

"For the grace, for the might of our lord For the home of the holy For the faith, for the way of the sword Gave their lives so boldly For the grace, for the might of our lord In the name of his glory For the faith, for the way of the sword Come and tell their story again!"

I don't think you expect a serios answer to this stupid nonsense. Do something against your abuse of alcohol or drugs and/or medicaments.
No one expects a serious or rational answer from you in any way.

The man who wears the funny hate is a Marxist cocksucker - that's a fact. It may be an insult to Rodrigo to compare this pile of shit to him..

Everyone knows the sick immoral evil history of your popes. Some paid to be popes. Some were evil. Cruel. Mean. Corrupt. We all know this history so you must too right?

Im not a Mormon but they have a great story on why your church is wrong and theirs right. Just sayin. You can’t dissuade them either.
how ironic (highlighted)

but in any case...

u are illogical. A Church founded by God Himself (Jesus is God..) would NEVER fail...

EVER

people fail
popes are people

But the CHURCH Christ founded does NOT fail

"I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" (Mt 1618)

Forum List

Back