🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CBS frantically changing questions for Democrat debate

Much like their last debate, they will discuss things like who can expand the welfare state the most, who will get the most even with those evil rich people, who will do the most to make it harder on Americans to own a gun...........things like that.

Kindly show us where anyone said any of that:

CNN Democratic Debate – Full Transcript

I'll do it!

Let's seeee...

Who will expand the welfare state the most:

SANDERS: And in my view what we need to do is create millions of jobs by rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure; raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour; pay equity for women workers; and our disastrous trade policies, which have cost us millions of jobs; and make every public college and university in this country tuition free.

BASH (moderator): Senator Sanders is talking about, expanding Social Security and giving all Americans Medicare. What's wrong with that?

CLINTON: My plan would enable anyone to go to a public college or university tuition free. You would not have to borrow money for tuition.

CLINTON: I want to enhance the benefits for the poorest recipients of Social Security.

CLINTON: Well, first of all, I want to make sure every child gets health care. That's why I helped to create the Children's Health Insurance Program, and I want to support states that are expanding health care and including undocumented children and others.

CHAFFEE: America has many challenges confronting us - ending the perpetual wars, addressing climate change, addressing income inequality, funding education, funding infrastructure, funding healthcare, helping black Americans, helping Native Americans. We have many challenges. Who is best able to confront these challenges?

Who will get most even with evil rich people:

CHAFEE: So there's still a lot more money to be had from this top echelon. I'm saying let's have another tier and put that back into the tax bracket. And that will generate $42 billion.

SANDERS: Well, let me tell you, Donald Trump and his billionaire friends under my policies are going to pay a hell of a lot more in taxes today - taxes in the future than they're paying today.

CLINTON: Right now, the wealthy pay too little and the middle class pays too much.

Who will make it harder to own guns:

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, is Bernie Sanders tough enough on guns?

CLINTON: No, not at all. I think that we have to look at the fact that we lose 90 people a day from gun violence. This has gone on too long and it's time the entire country stood up against the NRA.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was talking about.

Kind of silly of republicans wanting to waste time watching democrats, all whom they hate. Also, they'll see enough of hillary after she's their president.

Kind of silly of republicans wanting to waste time watching democrats, all whom they hate. Also, they'll see enough of hillary after she's their president.

Republicans don't hate--Democrats hate. Just ask your (laugh) soon to be President. She already said Republicans were her enemy.

Republicans don't hate--Democrats hate. Just ask your (laugh) soon to be President. She already said Republicans were her enemy.

You're so right. The hatred I've seen for obama on this board is just my imagination.

You're so right. The hatred I've seen for obama on this board is just my imagination.

Not hate. Just pure incompetence.

This board are not the leaders of our country nor are trying to be.

Bernie just want the night to be spent on giving away free stuff to potential voters....

CBS questions

Bernie, will free tuition calm the Jihadists?

Madam President, how terrified are the Jihadists that you will be the next President?

I'm talking small nukes...controlled fallout...small enough to fit up your ass. GFY.

again, are you some kind of retard? I'm really asking this, because no one is trying to take your helmet....

I mean, honestly, I see you Rightwingers saying all sorts of retarded shit, but this really does take the cake.

so you watch the democratic Debate, and you have serious people talking about serious issues.

And on the Republican side, you have some freakish Reality TV show...

You can read all about it on twitter. Some of the posts are hilarious.

Forum List

Back