CBS: You were basically handed the nomination. No primary process. No votes. That's not how our system was intended to work.

Wow!

CBS went there. Harris must really be hemorrhaging voters. She lost more after this disaster interview.

LOL that interview was a train wreck for her.

My favorite part:
IMG_7526.jpeg

Isn't the president & vice president a package deal? If they voted for Biden as president, Harris was a part of the deal.

Grade school kids understand that it something happens to the President and he cannot continue to serve then the VP steps in. Why is this so difficult to understand?

She's pretty much been handed everything.

She was handed "passing the bar" because of race and gender preferences.
She was handed her first city prosecutor job by giving Willie Brown blow jobs.
She was handed a Senate seat in a deep blue state by those who control her via $$$.
She was handed second place in 2020 primary by homO and the same 911 Billionaires, only to actually go out to Iowa, where she promptly fell off a cliff, ran out of money, and dropped out.
She was handed the VP because of race and gender.

There is no reason for Kamala to appreciate truth or merit, since neither ever mattered in her ascent to power...

How political parties choose to pick their candidates is not “part of our system”

What about that don’t you get?
Aren't the candidates supposed to take part in debates during the primaries...isn't that "part of the system" too? Seems to me the blob forgot that detail. I'm sure the press won't remind him either.

Isn't the president & vice president a package deal? If they voted for Biden as president, Harris was a part of the deal.

Grade school kids understand that it something happens to the President and he cannot continue to serve then the VP steps in. Why is this so difficult to understand?
That’s regarding assuming the office once an election is complete. This is about the nomination and election process itself. Big difference.
This is a bait-and-switch.

Joe's people are working against her....frankly I don't blame them.

That’s regarding assuming the office once an election is complete. This is about the nomination and election process itself. Big difference.
This is a bait-and-switch.
If what you say is true, why aren’t democratic voters outraged?

I’ve never ever seen one person who voted or Biden in the primaries express anger over Kamala getting the nomination

Explain that.

It's about time the media started asking that stupid clown some serious questions.

I hope this trend continues.

People don’t vote for co-presidents.
And if you buy an electronic device with a backup battery you shouldn’t only receive the backup battery.
Of course, if it’s a democrat electronic device you can expect it to malfunction anyway.

Forum List

Back