CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Goddamn, it should be illegal to be as stupid as you. Get lost.
Waving the white flag already you lying welcher? Make me leave asshole. Though you have now admitted that YOU are the liar, not the OP. But we all know you’re one of the dumbest people here.

Dr. Deborah Birx said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death.
That’s not even the topic of the thread and highly misleading. The odds that someone has COVID at the same time as incidentally dying or something else is pretty low. It’s little more than a rounding error. The excess mortality we see actually pretty closely lines up with the death tally from COVID.

The OP is trying to claim that if you had any other comorbid conditions when you died from COVID, then you really didn’t die of COVID.

That’s stupid.

Yes. I deliberately tried not to get COVID. I know. That makes me bad in your mind, but I was really more concerned about giving COVID to vulnerable people, which seems like it was kind of a priority.
A true selfless patriot. :salute: :thankusmile:

Dude, that's not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the others. The OP said the 50,000 are the only ones who died of covid. I asked him and anyone else on here, then what did the rest of them die of? No one, including the lying OP has answered.

Right. I've argued that from the beginning.

Dude, that's not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the others. The OP said the 50,000 are the only ones who died of covid. I asked him and anyone else on here, then what did the rest of them die of? No one, including the lying OP has answered.

That is easy to answer.
No one has EVER died from covid, as covid is very fragile and not at all harmful in its reproduction activities.

The only people who have died after becoming infected with covid, are those who dies of an autoimmune disease response.

That's not what the OP said. We are going to either go over the facts and the truth or we are not. Because, "half of them likely had the flu" doesn't cut it. Which by the way, tells us you are accusing the OP of lying too. Read his title. It's very simple to understand.

Folks, this is how bull shit on this forum stays bull shit. We are either going to discuss facts and the truth, or we are going to discuss the OPs bull shit. You have two choices.
You don't care about the facts, I posted from the CDC and you cut it all out of my quote, you sack of shit.

Are you aware Biden has stated numerous times that the jab prevents infection and transmission? He’s a liar.
Cases are 5 times higher in unvaccinated as vaccinated individuals.

Seems like they do something to prevent infections.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
If one is sick one needs to stay home for a whole week minimum. Paid of course. We are going to lose a young family member to it. It's hard to envision those looks who call it a hoax.

You don't care about the facts, I posted from the CDC and you cut it all out of my quote, you sack of shit.
What you posted still disagrees with the OP. His message was very clear. So is yours.

{...

Potential for False Results with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. cobas SARS-CoV-2 & Influenza Test for use on cobas Liat System-Letter to Clinical Laboratory Staff, Point-of-Care Facility Staff, and Health Care Providers​

...}

Combine that with supposedly there suddenly no longer being any flu cases, and obviously the PCR tests were combining the 2 and giving false positives.
There’s no way the PCR tests would combine the two. The link you provided is about a manufacturing defect causing leaky reagents in one specific multiplex assay that I’ve never even seen used.

It’s not a problem with the test.

Forum List

Back