CDC recommends Ivermectin for all immigrants.

Trying to figure out if I missed something....

IVERMECTINE has been labeled as bad... Yet now they want to give it to human immigrants?

SO, they are treating them like animals now?

What do you mean "now"? ... traditionally, these things are rated as human-safe, animal-safe and farm-worker-safe ... there's shit we can spray on illegal migrant workers we'd go to prison for if we sprayed on our feed lot ... PETA has guns, Mexicans don't ...

Yale School of Medicine Dr. Harvey Risch, hundreds of thousands of COVID patients could have been saved with safe hydroxychloroquine but that would have interfered with the vaccine enormous profits agenda.

ICU Nurse: People Who Died of COVID “Should Be Considered Murdered” by Withholding Safe, Non-Vax Remedies

https://hcqmeta.com/

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 136 studies

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 136 studies

COVID cases and deaths in Chiapas Mexico after Ivermectin Program. Source: “Epidemiologic Analysis on Ivermectin in COVID-19, July 2021”

(click for larger image)

email-4-img-6-mexico.webp

Below: Case fatality rates in countries allowing hydroxychloroquin (HCQ) versus banning it for COVID. Source: Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

(click for larger image)

hcq.jpg

Three of my friends took ivermectin after testing positive for covid. They were over the virus in 3-4 days.
I had numerous friends who also tested positive and then within a few days tested negative WITHOUT using horse dewormer so…

Forum List

Back