Censorship! hodgetwins face book page set for removal, 6 million followers in election season

Democrats can’t have black republicans speaking off the plantation.. sad

If they violated the rules then they should face the consequences.

Facebook has been very slow to do anything about violators of their rules. They only do something about such violations when they have no other choice.

I don't know who these people are but if Facebook is censoring them then the owners of that page must have been violating the rules for a long time and flagrantly.

Here's a suggestion. Do what I do. Don't have a Facebook page and don't use the site.

Problem solved.

They keep making up new rules, and what makes you think their rules are fair? You can show some jihadist beheading a christian, but you can't tell the truth about BLM.

Who cares? You don’t own Facebook so you don’t have a say. Don’t like it? Too bad. Want to do something about it? Make your own network. Don’t want to do that? Then don’t be a commie and force someone else to use their network how you see fit.

Facebook is a government protected monopoly. That gives me a say. Don't believe it? Check with the DOJ.

It’s not a government protected monopoly. The DoJ said you’re full of shit.

It certainly is a government protected monopoly. The DOJ is getting ready to prosecute Google and Facebook for antitrust violations.

It’s not a government protected monopoly. You’re just a greedy little commie who wants to force others to do your will by using government threats.

Thug

Facebook has been very slow to do anything about violators of their rules. They only do something about such violations when they have no other choice.

I don't know who these people are but if Facebook is censoring them then the owners of that page must have been violating the rules for a long time and flagrantly.

Here's a suggestion. Do what I do. Don't have a Facebook page and don't use the site.

Problem solved.

They keep making up new rules, and what makes you think their rules are fair? You can show some jihadist beheading a christian, but you can't tell the truth about BLM.

Who cares? You don’t own Facebook so you don’t have a say. Don’t like it? Too bad. Want to do something about it? Make your own network. Don’t want to do that? Then don’t be a commie and force someone else to use their network how you see fit.

Facebook is a government protected monopoly. That gives me a say. Don't believe it? Check with the DOJ.

It certainly is a government protected monopoly. The DOJ is getting ready to prosecute Google and Facebook for antitrust violations.

It’s not a government protected monopoly. You’re just a greedy little commie who wants to force others to do your will by using government threats.

Thug

Yes it is, moron. The government protects it from being sued.

Problem solved.

Look kids! If you disagree with democrats they will shut you down.. isn’t the future bright?

Problem solved.

Violating the rules is just violating Democrats feelings getting hurt lol

No. You're just butt hurt because lies and misinformation won't be tolerated anymore. Way overdue in my opinion.

see kids if they disageee it’s a lie but If they lie will that’s ok.. Isn’t the future bright

What are being removed is proveable liars and their lies.

Comrade, isn't anything that deviates or contradicts the party or your president Xi considered a "lie," by you?

If you're going to tweet political disinformation and proveable propaganda on your Twitter feed, you're not going to have a Twitter feed. Everyone is allowed a different opinion, but you're not allowed to promulgate "alternative facts", which in the real world, are called "lies".

Republicans can't run on a platform of "We're going to cut taxes and crash the economy - again", so they make shit up. Although this year, they didn't even bother with a platform, so no promises made, no promises to keep.

When you can't run on your record, and you don't have any plans for the country, or at least none of them that would earn you votes if you published them, and you go whole hog for disease, debt and death, and then try to gaslight the American people into believing that none of this mess is YOUR fault, and the other guy will make things worse, you're on fairly shaky ground to begin with.

If you tweet anything supporting Donald Trump or opposing the Harris/Biden election you won't have a Twitter account.

As said before, what Twitter and Fascistbook are doing is no different than landlords evicting tenants for having Trump bumper stickers on their cars.

I get that you CCP democrats see a MASSIVE loss coming your way like a freight train - but this OPEN corruption of the election process by tech giants MUST STOP.

Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerburg should both face CRIMINAL charges for tampering with the election - which is what they are doing.

Bill Barr, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Yeah whatever. I can scan Twitter and Facebook for about a million or so posts that support Trump for President. Clutching your pearls a bit too tightly? Unless you are going to post misinformation and disinformation, they won't give you a second thought.
As for the rest of your rant...other way around snowflake. November could see the minimalization of the Republican party for a few election cycles.....all mostly thanks to You-Know-Who! :)
There's a conservative (just about alt-right) social media platform alternative out there. Go join that one if you don't like the other two.

Well, if an unbiased source like you says so, Comrade traitor.

Waaahhhh!!! There you go. I shed some tears for you and just played the world's smallest violin in a mini symphony. And I'm sorry snowflake, I'm not shedding any tears for the foaming at the mouth rabids like Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, and Gavin McInnes. Nor do I care about that the shell of a (man) Senator Cruz or the-should-be-in-jail Representative Gaetz are on Parler. More power to them. Parler is quickly becoming an alt-right echo chamber. Only a matter of time until that bile reaches critical mass. Then, you'll most likely see the crackdown that Twitter and Facebook are implementing.

You're a clown. Tell me traitor - would it be okay for Fox to refuse all campaign ads from democrats and to fire any person who said anything critical of Trump or supportive of Beijing Biden? (sorry Chris Wallace, you're getting a pink slip.)

The tech giants are fucking with our elections. You BETTER hope you Communists win, because otherwise we are coming for social media.

And what do you think you're going to do about social media in the event Trump wins?....yeah, that's right. Nothing. Just more whining and bitching.
Why can't you just face facts and admit that your candidate sucks. He's a moron, a liar, a cheat, a grifter, and a flaming narcissist that doesn't give a shit about you
or anyone that supports him. Why do you always have to go looking for scapegoats? It's not social media that's bringing Trump down. It's Trump.
There are a lot of good Republicans to back. Why you gotta back the giant POS? :)
They ban conservative voices on social media because they know conservative voices are more effective on that platform than progressive voices. The left got complacent with owning the narrative in the MSM. Now that they all live in a social bubble they are learning that conservatives are kicking their butt on social media. And they are freaking out.

No they don't ban conservative voices. They flag lies, misinformation, and disinformation. If the infraction is egregious enough, they ban. And herein lies the problem at the very heart of what passes now for "conservatism". It's been invaded by the whack jobs, the extremists, the conspiracy theory hawks. Gone or minimalized are the reasonable voices. It's gotten so that conservatism can be broken down into sound bites, memes, and gifs, playing to the lowest common denominators among people. Voters whose minds are so weak and malleable they'll believing anything fed to them that corresponds with their ignorance or intellect. THAT'S how conservatives can drown out progressive voices. Progressive and liberal positions require thought. Critical thinking. They require that you be invested in both the problem and coming up with a solution that isn't knee jerk. Conservatism used to be that. Not anymore. And that's why it's slowly but surely being rejected. And it's the right that's doing the freaking out. Understandable when your ideology and belief systems stands on the verge of extinction.
you are so fool of shit your eyes are brown. Why are those on the right the only ones who are ever flagged? It's obvious to everyone who isn't willingly deluding themselves.

Your post is to absurd for mere words to describe. You display the mentality of everyone who tries to justify censorship.

Because the algo has minimum wage dudes from cali who check this shit

the same way you do work for google identifying pictures in captchas

so unless you get conservatives to go work for facebook and help improve the "fact check" algos

You will always get these results.

Basically all these algos are refined by human input. They do not have some magic formula to rate and identify truth
The "dudes" who check this shit are a bunch of commie apparatchiks. That's why it's so biased. Those who defend censorship are also commie apparatchiks. Only fools believe that Mark Zuckerberg doesn't know exactly what is going on.

They're a private entity lol

No one who supports free markets has any right to criticize them

THey can do literally whatever they want if you're a good capitalist, as long as it complies with their own ToS anyway
They are a government protected monopoly.

facebook is/ what?

lol

How so?

It's a fucking webpage dude

Look kids! If you disagree with democrats they will shut you down.. isn’t the future bright?
No one is shutting you down. They’re just not willing to facilitate your nonsense.

So what? You and your commie friends going to force others to do your bidding against their will?

Problem solved.

Thug

That doesn’t make them a government protected monopoly idiot. The rules apply equally.

Problem solved.

Thug

That doesn’t make them a government protected monopoly idiot. The rules apply equally.

ROFL! They sure as hell don't, jackass.

Comrade, isn't anything that deviates or contradicts the party or your president Xi considered a "lie," by you?

If you're going to tweet political disinformation and proveable propaganda on your Twitter feed, you're not going to have a Twitter feed. Everyone is allowed a different opinion, but you're not allowed to promulgate "alternative facts", which in the real world, are called "lies".

Republicans can't run on a platform of "We're going to cut taxes and crash the economy - again", so they make shit up. Although this year, they didn't even bother with a platform, so no promises made, no promises to keep.

When you can't run on your record, and you don't have any plans for the country, or at least none of them that would earn you votes if you published them, and you go whole hog for disease, debt and death, and then try to gaslight the American people into believing that none of this mess is YOUR fault, and the other guy will make things worse, you're on fairly shaky ground to begin with.

If you tweet anything supporting Donald Trump or opposing the Harris/Biden election you won't have a Twitter account.

As said before, what Twitter and Fascistbook are doing is no different than landlords evicting tenants for having Trump bumper stickers on their cars.

I get that you CCP democrats see a MASSIVE loss coming your way like a freight train - but this OPEN corruption of the election process by tech giants MUST STOP.

Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerburg should both face CRIMINAL charges for tampering with the election - which is what they are doing.

Yeah whatever. I can scan Twitter and Facebook for about a million or so posts that support Trump for President. Clutching your pearls a bit too tightly? Unless you are going to post misinformation and disinformation, they won't give you a second thought.
As for the rest of your rant...other way around snowflake. November could see the minimalization of the Republican party for a few election cycles.....all mostly thanks to You-Know-Who! :)
There's a conservative (just about alt-right) social media platform alternative out there. Go join that one if you don't like the other two.

Waaahhhh!!! There you go. I shed some tears for you and just played the world's smallest violin in a mini symphony. And I'm sorry snowflake, I'm not shedding any tears for the foaming at the mouth rabids like Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, and Gavin McInnes. Nor do I care about that the shell of a (man) Senator Cruz or the-should-be-in-jail Representative Gaetz are on Parler. More power to them. Parler is quickly becoming an alt-right echo chamber. Only a matter of time until that bile reaches critical mass. Then, you'll most likely see the crackdown that Twitter and Facebook are implementing.

You're a clown. Tell me traitor - would it be okay for Fox to refuse all campaign ads from democrats and to fire any person who said anything critical of Trump or supportive of Beijing Biden? (sorry Chris Wallace, you're getting a pink slip.)

The tech giants are fucking with our elections. You BETTER hope you Communists win, because otherwise we are coming for social media.

And what do you think you're going to do about social media in the event Trump wins?....yeah, that's right. Nothing. Just more whining and bitching.
Why can't you just face facts and admit that your candidate sucks. He's a moron, a liar, a cheat, a grifter, and a flaming narcissist that doesn't give a shit about you
or anyone that supports him. Why do you always have to go looking for scapegoats? It's not social media that's bringing Trump down. It's Trump.
There are a lot of good Republicans to back. Why you gotta back the giant POS? :)
They ban conservative voices on social media because they know conservative voices are more effective on that platform than progressive voices. The left got complacent with owning the narrative in the MSM. Now that they all live in a social bubble they are learning that conservatives are kicking their butt on social media. And they are freaking out.

No they don't ban conservative voices. They flag lies, misinformation, and disinformation. If the infraction is egregious enough, they ban. And herein lies the problem at the very heart of what passes now for "conservatism". It's been invaded by the whack jobs, the extremists, the conspiracy theory hawks. Gone or minimalized are the reasonable voices. It's gotten so that conservatism can be broken down into sound bites, memes, and gifs, playing to the lowest common denominators among people. Voters whose minds are so weak and malleable they'll believing anything fed to them that corresponds with their ignorance or intellect. THAT'S how conservatives can drown out progressive voices. Progressive and liberal positions require thought. Critical thinking. They require that you be invested in both the problem and coming up with a solution that isn't knee jerk. Conservatism used to be that. Not anymore. And that's why it's slowly but surely being rejected. And it's the right that's doing the freaking out. Understandable when your ideology and belief systems stands on the verge of extinction.
you are so fool of shit your eyes are brown. Why are those on the right the only ones who are ever flagged? It's obvious to everyone who isn't willingly deluding themselves.

Your post is to absurd for mere words to describe. You display the mentality of everyone who tries to justify censorship.

so unless you get conservatives to go work for facebook and help improve the "fact check" algos

Basically all these algos are refined by human input. They do not have some magic formula to rate and identify truth
The "dudes" who check this shit are a bunch of commie apparatchiks. That's why it's so biased. Those who defend censorship are also commie apparatchiks. Only fools believe that Mark Zuckerberg doesn't know exactly what is going on.

THey can do literally whatever they want if you're a good capitalist, as long as it complies with their own ToS anyway

facebook is/ what?

lol

How so?

Don't pretend to be even stupider than I believe you to be.

Problem solved.

Thug

ROFL! They sure as hell don't, jackass.

Of course they do. You could make your own little private social media network and the same protection would apply to you.

Now, why don’t you go do that rather than being a greedy little commie and trying to force others to do it for you.

No one is shutting you down. They’re just not willing to facilitate your nonsense.

So what? You and your commie friends going to force others to do your bidding against their will?
See kids if they disagree with uou they will disparage you and treat you like a second-class citizen shut down your speech cancel you see you just die off.. Isnt the future bright if you vote Democrat?

See kids if they disagree with uou they will disparage you and treat you like a second-class citizen shut down your speech cancel you see you just die off.. Isnt the future bright if you vote Democrat?
So what gives you the right to force others to spread your message?

Nothing, that’s what.

No one is silencing you by refusing to assist you.

facebook is/ what?

lol

How so?

Don't pretend to be even stupider than I believe you to be.

You think facebook is a GOVERNMENT PROTECTED monopoly

What the fuck makes you say that? lol

Google is an actual monopoly they control almost all advertising on the web and searches. Facebook controls ads on....Facebook

Neither are in any way government protected

Have you gone insane? God you are so fucking ignorant it's painful

Pay attention kids,, you have no free speech with democrats.. if you read this vote republican

Again snowflake, I literally get dozens of posts forwarded to me a day with people supporting Trump. No free speech with Democrats is a lie!..but, what am I expecting from Trump supporters. It's desperation time right now.
Thousands of people on FB have lost their accounts for posting pro Trump material. Pretending like you aren't a bunch of fascists is standard operating procedure for TDS morons.

I have nothing to do with policing social media accounts. Just pointing out that this argument is made by butt hurt Trump supporters who aren't going to get away with posting straight up lies, misinformation, and disinformation anymore. In a lot of respects, those things are really all you faithful have. The rest of us just want him gone in November.

Where are the bans for russiagate lies?

It's just an algo don't get uppity dipshit

Facebook are not the arbiters of truth

No, it's not just an algo. Facebook uses the Washington post for fact checking. No shitter. I liberal rag is used for fact checking. That speaks volumes.

Pay attention kids,, you have no free speech with democrats.. if you read this vote republican

Again snowflake, I literally get dozens of posts forwarded to me a day with people supporting Trump. No free speech with Democrats is a lie!..but, what am I expecting from Trump supporters. It's desperation time right now.
Thousands of people on FB have lost their accounts for posting pro Trump material. Pretending like you aren't a bunch of fascists is standard operating procedure for TDS morons.

I have nothing to do with policing social media accounts. Just pointing out that this argument is made by butt hurt Trump supporters who aren't going to get away with posting straight up lies, misinformation, and disinformation anymore. In a lot of respects, those things are really all you faithful have. The rest of us just want him gone in November.

No, it's not just an algo. Facebook uses the Washington post for fact checking. No shitter. I liberal rag is used for fact checking. That speaks volumes.

The humans messing with the algo do, as they improve the algo

Then a human comes back and checks the algos work when it wants to take an action....An action on a major user/group anyway i'm sure

The algo is never directly interacting with the Wa Post fact checking shit. It has facebook employees as an intermediary

Correction. Here is a list of FB fact checkers:

ABC News, the Associated Press, FactCheck.org, PolitiFact, and Snopes

Looks like a liberal slant to me, no?

Then a human comes back and checks the algos work when it wants to take an action....An action on a major user/group anyway i'm sure

The algo is never directly interacting with the Wa Post fact checking shit. It has facebook employees as an intermediary
You couldn't be more wrong. You're just making shit up.

You couldn't be more wrong. You're just making shit up.

You're confused on how these algos work, lol

Just refined by humans over and over again

It's how all complex algos work

From what they put in self driving vehicles to identify images to fact checking algos. Without human input to refine them they're useless

You have no idea how the world around you works. YOu pleb. Shut teh fuck up

So what gives you the right to force others to spread your message?

Nothing, that’s what.

No one is silencing you by refusing to assist you.
Who’s forcing you to listen?

Forum List

Back