changing diapers is a womans work

Yeah, people give him credit for his great kids, after Trump has openly admitted that taking care of the kids is totally left to the wife.

The 1950's called... They want their misogyny back...

make-america-great-again.jpg

Or so says trump.

You seriously think he will win with women?

Will then I must be wearing a skirt because I have changed many diapers and the last time I looked between my legs I have a beaver cleaver and not a beaver...

Now can someone explain why Trump wrists are more limp than RuPauls?

Or so says trump.

Will then I must be wearing a skirt because I have changed many diapers and the last time I looked between my legs I have a beaver cleaver and not a beaver...

What you wear is your business. Just use the correct bathroom

Or so says trump.

What you wear is your business. Just use the correct bathroom

Even in my Kilt I will still use the Unisex bathroom if one is available...

3qcexn.jpg

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

You people are fucking pathetic.

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

If that is what you got from the OP, well now I understand why you like Trump so much!

If that is what you got from the OP, well now I understand why you like Trump so much!
Why did you post it if that's not what you're afraid of, bitch?

1. I did not post the OP, so take that up with the OP if you believe the Op believe Trump is going to pass laws about which person changes diapers.

2. Only a true idiot would end their response with bitch...

Why did you post it if that's not what you're afraid of, bitch?

To show trumps thought process and character. When Hillary starts putting those audio clips in ads, how is he going to do with women?

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Since I have a 158 IQ, I'm 99.999% sure that compared to me, you are an idiot.

You people are dumb and suffering from TDS.

Forum List

Back