Chechens???????????????????????

This will be a federal show. The suspect will be Mirandized if he survives, and the federal court process will begin in front of the entire world.

Political Chic and Yurt and others will be disappointed no water boarding or other torture will be permitted.

Hmmm . . . a trail of blood from the end of the Marathon to Waterford in front of the entire nation.

namvet, put down the booze, put your head in your hands, and think for a moment.

This will be a federal show. The suspect will be Mirandized if he survives, and the federal court process will begin in front of the entire world.

Political Chic and Yurt and others will be disappointed no water boarding or other torture will be permitted.

And I wanted to resurrect the old Indian wheel torture...... Damn, no one lets me have fun any more. :doubt:

Hmmm . . . a trail of blood from the end of the Marathon to Waterford in front of the entire nation.

namvet, put down the booze, put your head in your hands, and think for a moment.

defense lawyers. ever hear of em ???

I hope the state appoints the best defense lawyer they have available. It saves on verdicts getting overturned on appeal.

And I wanted to resurrect the old Indian wheel torture...... Damn, no one lets me have fun any more. :doubt:

Slow fire and spin the wheel slowly? They still do that in parts of indigenous Africa way back in the bush. Bad stuff.

Slow fire and spin the wheel slowly? They still do that in parts of indigenous Africa way back in the bush. Bad stuff.
There's also fileting........

Very, very serious trouble.

Water torture? 14 inches of tube up the rectum followed by forced flow of 20 gallons of ice water. That will get anyone talking right quick.

Prolly cause Mass does not have the death penalty and the AG is following states' rights.

Forum List

Back