Cheers!

LOL-This cat partied too hard last time it came in here.

party_cat_by_qualeo-d3axhnu.jpg

I'm going to join Gracie. What do you recommend I have to drink, Stats.

Check out this hungover cat, Gracie and Wolf and Stats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcPghH-He24&feature=player_detailpage]Cat's hangover with a slight headache - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Cute kitty. So sleepy!

Right now I have Pretties locked up in the bathroom. She was in the neighbors yard and was too weak to climb back over to this side so I had to get the ladder and get her.
Either lock her in the bathroom (good thing she likes to lay on the toilet seat over) or be stuck in the crate for an hour. So I chose the bathroom.

Either they do xrays and see if there is a mass in there, or I am going to have her put her down I think. She is just getting weaker and weaker.

Cute kitty. So sleepy!

Right now I have Pretties locked up in the bathroom. She was in the neighbors yard and was too weak to climb back over to this side so I had to get the ladder and get her.
Either lock her in the bathroom (good thing she likes to lay on the toilet seat over) or be stuck in the crate for an hour. So I chose the bathroom.

Either they do xrays and see if there is a mass in there, or I am going to have her put her down I think. She is just getting weaker and weaker.

Sorry to hear Gracie.

Did y'all see the link I put in NCCC earlier? Huffpost had the cutest little story to go with pics and animated vids of goofy dogs. What made it cute was the story that went with each pic. :)

She isn't making a sound in there. Not a peep.
When I picked her up, this time I had my hand under her belly and she meowed like a hurt meow. I think it's her tummy. She peed a bit before I brought her in, and she pooped earlier. So her pipes are working ok. Maybe not so much her tummy..or liver...or pancreas. No telling. Which is why I think xrays need to be the next step. if there is a mass in there...while she is out for xrays, may as well send her out without waking her up.:(

I'm not sure if it is or not pacer, I think it's just panting but you never know with wolf-hypbrids. I have a friend with a wolf-German Shepherd mix and is as sweet as they come but I'd never own a wolf-hybrid for a pet just because the wolf part is very hard to train. They want to be wild and free and have a mind of their own.

Nice looking though.

Cute kitty. So sleepy!

Hey, Gracie, sorry to her about that. I can understand your emotions on this one.

When I picked her up, this time I had my hand under her belly and she meowed like a hurt meow. I think it's her tummy. She peed a bit before I brought her in, and she pooped earlier. So her pipes are working ok. Maybe not so much her tummy..or liver...or pancreas. No telling. Which is why I think xrays need to be the next step. if there is a mass in there...while she is out for xrays, may as well send her out without waking her up.:(

Best wishes for your kitty.

OH no, I thought she was doing so good. When did she start getting worse? I'm so sorry to hear it....I know it's going to be tough for you....:(

Forum List

Back