Cheney: Obama 'Wants To Take America Down'

It's is SO great to hear an Adult in Government speak the truth...

Below is a link to Laura Ingraham's site, which features a video of Cheney professing his opinion that obama is trying to take America down.

Cheney Obama Wants To Take America Down
You mean Cheney wants Obama to finish the job Cheney and Bush started. I suspect Obama won't considering how much longer he's going to be president.
Obama has been in "finishing" mode since he took office. He's not "started" a goddamn thing. He's never had an agenda, his budget is in limbo six years on, his entire administration is fraught with controversy lies deleted emails and crashed servers. He's a fucking puppy puppet. He's one sad mother fucker and a sorry excuse for a "President" as this country has ever seen.

KENYA- FUCK YEAH!

Darn Obama. What happened to good, clean, old fashioned leadership?

bush_cheney_oz.jpg

Cheney is a goddamn ballsy American. It's been six long years since we've had anyone with an ounce of testosterone associated with the White House.

Yup, look what he did in Vietnam.

Oh wait...
Vietnam was how many years ago? And the GOP learned nothing? Don't catch on too quick, do they?

Dodge this, Brotch :slap:

Yet each of them somehow managed to do more in life than "organize communities". :lol:

Your semi-Negro White House squatting Kenyan is doing us just a fine job ain't he. :thup:
Oh come on now Mr. H. Don't change the subject just because it's completely impossible to defend Cheney. Yeah Obama's been stupid, but he can't compare to the pure evil that is Richard Bruce Cheney.
The only thing you admire about him is his first name. Dick.

You're a subscriber to the Liberal broadcast of history and fact. I saw that in you long ago. I'll say it again- this guy has balls that trump Obama's pussy any day.
a11ce1439d3838e95de6ff3464ce7536f3f7d13a6fa662945f7757e43a0ac4cc.jpg
Now who's "changing the subject"? :dunno:

I've always thought you to be a creative intelligent and funny yet blinded and bemused fucking Liberal piece of shit.

I hope that all balances out LOL. :beer:
And I've thought of you to be first of all honest. I try to be too. Which is why I think we get along. :thup:

Now behold!

18qo1hwto00mfjpg.jpg

Cheney, always remember, along with Karl Rove, would have risen to great power in Nazi Germany. Powell and Rice? Probably not. Wolfowitz certainly not.

Cheney is a goddamn ballsy American. It's been six long years since we've had anyone with an ounce of testosterone associated with the White House.

Cheney helped destabilize the entire Middle East with his war for oil. It really isn't that hard to send 200,000 or more of our own to war, but you have to ask yourself "is it worth it"?

To date, we have spent over $ trillion on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, but that doesn't include long term costs that will be incurred driving the price tag well over $4 trillion. And what did we get out of it? Now let us just imagine that we had spent just the first $2 trillion all on infrastructure. Any idea what that would have done for the economy, and our infrastructure? It's easy to be ballsy, but all too often being ballsy means being really stupid.

Cheney helped destabilize the entire Middle East with his war for oil. It really isn't that hard to send 200,000 or more of our own to war, but you have to ask yourself "is it worth it"?

To date, we have spent over $ trillion on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, but that doesn't include long term costs that will be incurred driving the price tag well over $4 trillion. And what did we get out of it? Now let us just imagine that we had spent just the first $2 trillion all on infrastructure. Any idea what that would have done for the economy, and our infrastructure? It's easy to be ballsy, but all too often being ballsy means being really stupid.

So you're arguing that we shuld just imagine Islami is not on a world wide tear of mass murder, and that they did not attack us on 9-11. And th Left did nt have 100% control over the US Federal Government and could have as a result paved the US over with 3' of asphalt aand concrete, but instead saddled the US with a masssive healthcare boondoggle and has screwed us all?

Huh... Doesn't seem like a particularly strong approach.

Cheney is badmouthing Obama?

This is definitely thread worthy

Cheney, like Nugent, is a fucking draft dodger. Perfectly willing to let others die for this nation, wanted none of that nonsense for himself. I see nothing at all admirable in the man.

LOL! Cheney is like a Cross to the Vampire. The mere sight of it sends evil scurrying for cover.

Its amazing how Leftist life is so closely interrelated to fiction... .

I mean think about it... The bloood suckers can't stand the SIGHT of truth. Literally pulling the cape; represented by their myth over their collective face, at the every mention of Dick Cheney.

Below is a link to Laura Ingraham's site, which features a video of Cheney professing his opinion that obama is trying to take America down.

You mean Cheney wants Obama to finish the job Cheney and Bush started.

No... Cheney is saying that obama represents the forces which are intent upon separating the People living in the United States from the principles that define America; thus obama is intent upon tearing down the country.

You know... he's saying that obama is a Leftist... and Muslim.

Just because Obama has let just about every country in the world have its way with us doesn't mean he doesn't care about our well being. Silly conservatives...

Forum List

Back