Cheney: Obama 'Wants To Take America Down'

The far right also wants to take America done as they don't have a plan to build it back up again.

Their belief system is slash, fuck and burn!!!
-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No regulations on corporations
-No taxes
-No educational system

Their plan sucks. And I say this as someone that doesn't think Obama is very good either.

ROFLMNAO!

:anj_stfu:

The far right also wants to take America done as they don't have a plan to build it back up again.

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

Their plan sucks. And I say this as someone that doesn't think Obama is very good either.

ROFLMNAO!

You do the same as you offer no real plan for keeping America great.

Cheney is a goddamn ballsy American. It's been six long years since we've had anyone with an ounce of testosterone associated with the White House.

Yup, look what he did in Vietnam.

Oh wait...
Look what I'm doing to the back of your head. :slap:
Then look what Kerry did in Vietnam. :fu:
I love when conservatives berate Kerry for GOING to Vietnam, and then they defend... oh wait actually nvm NOBODY defends that evil bastard Cheney anymore! :rofl:
Have some big fat fucking Brotch slappin' :slap:
politifact%2Fphotos%2Fdraftdogers.jpg
Dodge this, Brotch :slap:

Yet each of them somehow managed to do more in life than "organize communities". :lol:

Your semi-Negro White House squatting Kenyan is doing us just a fine job ain't he. :thup:

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

Hey Where_r_my_Keys here's something we can both agree on! FUCK MATTHEW!!!

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

The plan Mathew is to recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles that define America.

None of which have any similarity with the nonsense you're spewin' here.

Cite an example where any American on this site has stated an advocacy for ANY of the would-be points you've offered up in this stunning turn from what has been the timbre of your comments, at least since I've been here.

(Reader, is it me, or has the above cited contributor suddenly turned from their customary position on the board?)

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! Matthew has been a conservative as far as I can tell, until tonight. This follow Templar's recent flip.

Seems like we have a sock-revolt in play here. Which is fairly typical on these sites. People setup multiple accounts, so that when they get banned and need to return they have a means to do so.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to it, but this is new... right?

Yup, look what he did in Vietnam.

Oh wait...
I love when conservatives berate Kerry for GOING to Vietnam, and then they defend... oh wait actually nvm NOBODY defends that evil bastard Cheney anymore! :rofl:

Yet each of them somehow managed to do more in life than "organize communities". :lol:

Your semi-Negro White House squatting Kenyan is doing us just a fine job ain't he. :thup:
Oh come on now Mr. H. Don't change the subject just because it's completely impossible to defend Cheney. Yeah Obama's been stupid, but he can't compare to the pure evil that is Richard Bruce Cheney.

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! Matthew has been a conservative as far as I can tell, until tonight. This follow Templar's recent flip.

Seems like we have a sock-revolt in play here. Which is fairly typical on these sites. People setup multiple accounts, so that when they get banned and need to return they have a means to do so.

Matthew's a crazy person. But your post just reminded me that you are too. So... awkward...

:rofl:

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

See where this obsession with hanging labels on people takes you?

You don't suppose it could possibly be that the idea of hanging those labels is the fucked-up part. Naaah, must be "them".

What a maroon....

-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No taxes
-No educational system

ROFLMNAO!

Matthew's a crazy person. But your post just reminded me that you are too. So... awkward...

:rofl:

Clearly... but, the hysteria comes into play where you feel that you're not.

Last edited:

Oh come on now Mr. H. Don't change the subject just because it's completely impossible to defend Cheney. Yeah Obama's been stupid, but he can't compare to the pure evil that is Richard Bruce Cheney.
The only thing you admire about him is his first name. Dick.

You're a subscriber to the Liberal broadcast of history and fact. I saw that in you long ago. I'll say it again- this guy has balls that trump Obama's pussy any day.

LOL! How cool is it that the cult still wets their collective pant over the thought of an Adult in government?

It's HYSTERICAL!

And at the same time, didja notice that none of them were able to find the courage to so much as TRY to defend obama?

ROFLMNAO! Watchin' the cult meltdown is ADORABLE!

You're a subscriber to the Liberal broadcast of history and fact. I saw that in you long ago. I'll say it again- this guy has balls that trump Obama's pussy any day.
a11ce1439d3838e95de6ff3464ce7536f3f7d13a6fa662945f7757e43a0ac4cc.jpg

a11ce1439d3838e95de6ff3464ce7536f3f7d13a6fa662945f7757e43a0ac4cc.jpg
Now who's "changing the subject"? :dunno:

I've always thought you to be a creative intelligent and funny yet blinded and bemused fucking Liberal piece of shit.

I hope that all balances out LOL. :beer:

At least someone came out and said so.

Hell, I've been saying it for 8 years, the dear leader told of his intentions from day 1 of his campaign, in his books, and his associations. There has never been a doubt that he was a radical ideolog and his actions prove it daily. He wasn't being stupid voting present all those times, he didn't want to establish a true track record.

Forum List

Back